Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do (2731 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian / I'm really confuse!!Could This Be Love??? Please Advice! / Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2009
Help! My brother's fiancee want me on bed with her
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Magz(m): 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2009
Don't stab ya bro in the back, fam. Pray on the thing, and tell ya bro what's goin on.
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by MissyB1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2009
Do You actually need anyone to tell you what to do 'bout this issue??
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2009
@missy B, thanks but am actually in a state of delima cuz she has some conditions she gave to me if I dear turn down her offer
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by MissyB1(m): 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2009
Hommy:

@missy B, thanks but am actually in a state of delima because she has some conditions she gave to me if I dear turn down her offer
Are you really 28?
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2009
Hommy:

You're not confused, you're being a retard for entertaining the thought of sleeping with your bro's fiance. oniranu embarassed embarassed
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by H2O2: 12:02am On Jan 04, 2009
you dey mind the thing
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by chyk91(m): 12:18am On Jan 04, 2009
pls dont do it, u should know how to handle this now,
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by busybein: 1:20am On Jan 04, 2009
@topic

ehen,wat do u want busybein to do?buy u packs of condoms for action,or tell u to cut off that thing inbtw ur legs?

i think i will choose d latter undecided
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by bronxdog: 1:28am On Jan 04, 2009
LOOK HERE!

EVERYONE HAS GOOD WORDS FOR YOU, ME I DONT O, I WISH THAT DIK OF YOURS JUST BREAK INTO FIVE PLACES WHILE YOU ARE STILL CONTEMPLATING THIS EVEIL ACT OF YOURS. LOOK, DEM SAY NA ONE WORD DEM DEY TELL WISE MAN, WHEN THE WORD REACH INSIDE, IT MULTIPLIES INTO SEVERAL PLACES - LOOK, ME I DON TELL YON, IF YOU JUST TRY IT, NA SO U GO SEE THAT YOU DIK BEGIN WITHER FOR YOUR LEGS, THEY ROT, DEY SMELL AND THEY OOZE OUT BLOOD, I DON WARN YIN.
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Sauron1: 1:30am On Jan 04, 2009
Hommy:

Do it already!!!!
Why are u scared shitless cos your brother's babe is hitting on you??
What a wimp!!!
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by tope2000(f): 1:34am On Jan 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Do it already!!!!
Why are u scared shitless because your brother's babe is hitting on you??
What a wimp!!!

why do u always give BAD ADVICE? grin
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by SeaGoddes(f): 5:56am On Jan 04, 2009
just go ahead and do it and then come back and gist us with the details grin
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by SeanT21(f): 6:00am On Jan 04, 2009
shocked

Tell Your Bro!!
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by IGWEUSA(m): 6:41am On Jan 04, 2009
@poster
complete the story
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 04, 2009
@missyb, what I expected of U is WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS not ARE U REALLY 28 Thanks 4 opinion
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 04, 2009
@toyinrayo what are all these abusive words for Pls I never told U am having the impression of sleeping with her and never have I told U I dislike my brother so much that I will love to break his relationship. Am not that type of guy, if I want to go in bed with her, I belive U won't see this post on this forum. What's actually stoping me for now is that I want media evidence to convince my brother and am scared that will break the relationship inwhich I won't be happy about cuz my brother love this girl dear. Pls think different and stop all these abusive words. It's a new year ( and mind U am having someone who is from your country and understand most of these languages very well)
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by TOYOSI20(f): 7:24am On Jan 04, 2009
@ Topic

Hunh??. . .so what really is the problem?,  . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 04, 2009
Hommy:

@toyinrayo why on earth do U love been cruel instead of giving a decent opinion
stop being retarded.
As if we really need to tell you that what you're thinking of doing is wrong. dumbass undecided

Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Home wrecker!! Wan destroy a prospective marraige. ashiwere, opkonu, idiot like yourself. Best go and find a single lady cool cool Imagine, thinking twice about it.

Best go and tell your brother what's going on, and tell that trailer bitch to not even think about getting in your bed
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by nodullme(f): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2009
Wow this is really serious  shocked please you guys should not tear him down or laugh at his dilema, do you know what his brother's fiancee would do to

him if he refuses to go on bed with her  shocked shocked? We shudn't play with things like this oo.
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 04, 2009
nodullme:

Wow this is really serious shocked please you guys should not tear him down or laugh at his dilema, do you know what his brother's fiancee would do to

him if he refuses to go on bed with her shocked shocked We shudn't play with things like this oo,
Are you the poster?

This was your original post, before you modified it

nodullme:

@missy B, thanks but am actually in a state of delima because she has some conditions she gave to me if I dear turn down her offer

Wow this is really serious shocked please you guys should not tear him down or laugh at his dilema, do you know what his brother's fiancee would do to

him if he refuses to go on bed with her shocked shocked We shudn't play with things like this oo,
WHy do you people enjoy sick games? undecided

Insanity, I tell you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by nodullme(f): 8:10am On Jan 04, 2009
@ Toyinrayo, I'm not sure what "are you the poster" means but I modified MY comment, and was only responding to Hommy's post with sincerity soooo,

besides wats ur own tonight anyway? Why are u so aggressive? If u don't want to help Hommy out then move on to other threads *hiss*
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2009
nodullme:

@ Toyinrayo, I'm not sure what "are you the poster" means but I modified MY comment, and was only responding to Hommy's post with sincerity soooo,

besides wats ur own tonight anyway? Why are u so aggressive? If u don't want to help Hommy out then move on to other threads, *hiss*
Woman/man, you lucky say internet dey between us, I'd have slapped the lying trait ou tof you.

You posted that comment as a first person, as if you were the poster. And you darn well were not replying Hommie, you were replying MIssy B. Realizing your mistake, you modified and signed out. couple of seconds later, Hommie signed in. But unfortunately, realizing that I found out what was going on, he signed out again. Then you signed in.
I'm a computer geek, I know how you can sign in with both ID with different browsers, buddie. Just because you're both signed in does not mean you ain't the same person.

You think am angry, lie to me one more time, and you go see fire bomb.

Useless lying people.

As to your post, like I said before, stop being a retard. You know you can't/shouldn't touch her.
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 04, 2009
Keep signing in and signing out. . . .na your palava.
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by SeaGoddes(f): 8:23am On Jan 04, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Woman/man, you lucky say internet dey between us, I'd have slapped the lying trait ou tof you.

You posted that comment as a first person, as if you were the poster. And you darn well were not replying Hommie, you were replying MIssy B. Realizing your mistake, you modified and signed out. couple of seconds later, Hommie signed in. But unfortunately, realizing that I found out what was going on, he signed out again. Then you signed in.
I'm a computer geek, I know how you can sign in with both ID with different browsers, buddie. Just because you're both signed in does not mean you ain't the same person.

You think am angry, lie to me one more time, and you go see fire bomb.

Useless lying people.

As to your post, like I said before, stop being a retard. You know you can't/shouldn't touch her.

no vex na grin i apologize on their behalfs tongue
they r just confused embarassed
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 04, 2009
Sea~Goddes:

no vex na grin i apologize on their behalfs tongue
they r just confused embarassed
Lol, no mind me. tongue
This poster is more than confused. . . .sick, retarded ape
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by H2O2: 8:27am On Jan 04, 2009
grin somebody has vexed toyinrayo tongue grin
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2009
No matter what the condition be.why you de reason you bro fiancee atall.
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:33am On Jan 04, 2009
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:33am On Jan 04, 2009
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2009
Re: Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do by SeaGoddes(f): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2009
H2O2:

grin somebody has vexed toyinrayo tongue grin

the vex no be small oo grin

they have tampered with her inmost being shocked shocked shocked grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vanishing Women Of Natural Beauty. / Relationship Matters: Love, Respect & Compromise Part 1 / Ladies, What's The Worst Pick Up Line You've Ever Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.