Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Why Has The PDP Not Suspended Obasanjo For Anti-party Activities? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has The PDP Not Suspended Obasanjo For Anti-party Activities? (718 Views)

Ondo PDP Suspends 22 Members For Anti-party Activities / PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseighaā€ˇ, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha / Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has The PDP Not Suspended Obasanjo For Anti-party Activities? by EgusiSoup: 10:15am On Feb 12, 2015
This is a question for the gods undecided

Share your views.
Re: Why Has The PDP Not Suspended Obasanjo For Anti-party Activities? by Elslim: 10:16am On Feb 12, 2015
Are we gods??
Re: Why Has The PDP Not Suspended Obasanjo For Anti-party Activities? by Truth24(m): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2015
High
Re: Why Has The PDP Not Suspended Obasanjo For Anti-party Activities? by EgusiSoup: 10:20am On Feb 12, 2015
Elslim:
Are we gods??

Lol. Read your Bible to know ye are gods.

Back to topic, I don't understand why you will be in PDP and endorse an APC candidate.

Does PDP have any disciplinary structure at all?
Re: Why Has The PDP Not Suspended Obasanjo For Anti-party Activities? by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 12, 2015
Is like saying ya want to kill a dead man, obasanjo commands no respect in naija. He feels troubled cos he has no say today in naija, we re waiting till march 28th wen his death warrant he signed will be duly implemented
Re: Why Has The PDP Not Suspended Obasanjo For Anti-party Activities? by gen2briz(m): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2015
EgusiSoup:
This is a question for the gods undecided

Share your views.

Hope you're not waiting for the gods comments here Sha.
Re: Why Has The PDP Not Suspended Obasanjo For Anti-party Activities? by tayoxx(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2015
If you ask me ....na who I go ask
Re: Why Has The PDP Not Suspended Obasanjo For Anti-party Activities? by EgusiSoup: 10:39am On Feb 12, 2015
gen2briz:

Hope you're not waiting for the gods comments here Sha.

What do you think?
Re: Why Has The PDP Not Suspended Obasanjo For Anti-party Activities? by EgusiSoup: 10:39am On Feb 12, 2015
tayoxx:
If you ask me ....na who I go ask

Ask Seun undecided
Re: Why Has The PDP Not Suspended Obasanjo For Anti-party Activities? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:42am On Feb 12, 2015
I will reply At the end of next month
Re: Why Has The PDP Not Suspended Obasanjo For Anti-party Activities? by tayoxx(m): 10:43am On Feb 12, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Ask Seun undecided
but him never ask me na
Re: Why Has The PDP Not Suspended Obasanjo For Anti-party Activities? by KanwuliaJara: 10:46am On Feb 12, 2015
Because OBJ IS IRRELEVANT at this moment and for ever.
Jonathan Goodluck and the rest of his team respect the grey beard between the ORANGUTAN'S aszzzzze!
Freedom of speech and expression are not anti-party sentiments!
GEJ shows what a peaceful and respectable persona he is when dealing with AGBAYA AREA FADAS of the WEST!

He has better things to do than give in to the rabid provocations of a failed father of democracy in Nigeria!
Third Term agenda FAILURE from OTA ZOO! grin

GEJ is a better man AND PERSON!!!! kiss
Re: Why Has The PDP Not Suspended Obasanjo For Anti-party Activities? by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 12, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Lol. Read your Bible to know ye are gods.

Back to topic, I don't understand why you will be in PDP and endorse an APC candidate.

Does PDP have any disciplinary structure at all?

PDP is just a useless corrupt party
Re: Why Has The PDP Not Suspended Obasanjo For Anti-party Activities? by EgusiSoup: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

PDP is just a useless corrupt party

I don't think so u know?

My problem is if another member were doing this same thing Obasanjo is doing he would have been kicked out a long time. Ago.

Double standards!
Re: Why Has The PDP Not Suspended Obasanjo For Anti-party Activities? by Change2015(m): 10:50am On Feb 12, 2015
Jonathan has left the pdp weak and divided against itself. The same policy he carries on with Nigeria. No consequences for bad behaviour, only begging to suit his personal objectives. Even Babangida, a pdp member has endorsed Buhari, no action taken. You see why thieves rejoice to have him as leader. If senior figures speak against the script they have nothing to fear.

#change
#GMB
#APC

(1) (Reply)

Is General Muhammed Buhari Really Competent For The President Of Nigeria. / After Watching This You Will Be Righteously Mad / Plane Skids Off Runway At Laguardia, Crashes Through Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.