Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. (42809 Views)

My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage / When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
fem29:

The most you should have done is slap her back then drag her out of your house! Instead you beat her to a stupor, Kai. What if you had killed her , what then?

No, I didn't beat her oooo oo, perhaps the way I made it sound in my previous post. Let me xplain what happened on dat fateful day. Prior to our meeting, they have told her all sort of rubbish about me in terms of me being a randy guy by one of her elder sister's friends whom i have dated before and as result of all this info, she was xtremely vigilant.

What happened was that she has been suspecting that something wasn't right. Yea!! She was right but there wasn't no time for me to see the new girl despite her effort to see me after couple of dates(met in town) and I honestly speaking, I didn't intend to have any relationship with the new girl; it was just smting I couldn't lay my hands on. However, my attitude didn't change toward my girlfriend despite there was a new girl in d bloc cos I loved my girlfriend to bit then but she started suspecting cos I hardly missed her calls

On that fateful day, we were on my bed gisting, playing and laughing when a call came through, I looked on the screen of my phone to see who the caller was but realised that it was d new babe. I ignored the calls but she insisted that I must picked it but told her it wasn't an important call. I finally decided to pick the call but while I was saying Hey! Hey! I can't hear you(The caller), i looked up and my girlfriend's eyes were like Shekau eyes; red like blood but as I was about to cut the line due to bad network. She gave me a massive slap nobody has ever given me even my parents.......

Chaiii!!! I was like am I watching European or American movies or dreaming? Tokunboh wake up now if you re dreaming. I remember saying to myself while growing up back in d days after watching American movies that if a woman slap me like the way American ladies slapped American men in those movies that I ll kill the lady. Luckily, Nigerian ladies are well brought up in Nigeria and I never went through this until I got to western world.

So I didn't attack her immediately; out of anger cos I might end up committing murder. I just sat there looking like zombie, thinking that Tokunboh, u r finished. This babe just slapped you and you re here mumuing yourself but while I was lost in thought, she was already begging and I said it was ok.

She went downstair to make noodles and came back. By then, I have already decided to give her two hot slap in quick succession and that was exactly what I did. She pretended to have fainted but later came alive.....

1 Like

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
fem29:

Okk oo, . each to their own

If all of us Nigerians can maintain this stance then we'll coexist very well and peacefully.

No need to second guess each other, put each other down (at least try to anyways) or require anyone yo confirm to s perceived right way of doing things.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by ratatis(m): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
Dyt:

Iyamu more than a burning faya

U must like the alternative S&M
tongue

Really? grin

I hail you!
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
FolarinLondon:

No, I didn't beat her oooo oo, perhaps the way I made it sound in my previous post. Let me xplain what happened on dat fateful day. Prior to our meeting, they have told her all sort of rubbish about me in terms of me being a randy guy by one of her elder sister's friends whom i have dated before and as result of all this info, she was xtremely vigilant.

What happened was that she has been suspecting that something wasn't right. Yea!! She was right but there wasn't no time for me to see the new girl despite her effort to see me after couple of dates(met in town) and I honestly speaking, I didn't intend to have any relationship with the new girl; it was just smting I couldn't lay my hands on. However, my attitude didn't change toward my girlfriend despite there was a new girl in d bloc cos I loved my girlfriend to bit then but she started suspecting cos I hardly missed her calls

On that fateful day, we were on my bed gisting, playing and laughing when a call came through, I looked on the screen of my phone to see who the caller was but realised that it was d new babe. I ignored the calls but she insisted that I must picked it but told her it wasn't an important call. I finally decided to pick the call but while I was saying Hey! Hey! I can't hear you(The caller), i looked up and my girlfriend's eyes were like Shekau eyes; red like blood but as I was about to cut the line due to bad network. She gave me a massive slap nobody has ever given me even my parents.......

Chaiii!!! I was like am I watching European or American movies or dreaming? Tokunboh wake up now if you re dreaming. I remember saying to myself while growing up back in d days after watching American movies that if a woman slap me like the way American ladies slapped American men in those movies that I ll kill the lady. Luckily, Nigerian ladies are well brought up in Nigeria and I never went through this until I got to western world.

So I didn't attack her immediately; out of anger cos I might end up committing murder. I just sat there looking like zombie, thinking that Tokunboh, u r finished. This babe just slapped you and you re here mumuing yourself but while I was lost in thought, she was already begging and I said it was ok.

She went downstair to make noodles and came back. By then, I have already decided to give her two hot slap in quick succession and that was exactly what I did. She pretended to have fainted but later came alive.....

Lol ok oo very descriptive, I am just very anti violence and I cannot fight. I can never hit a man, if dem slap me once with their strong hands na die be dat. Ladies oo, control your temper men can inflict so much more damage to you than you can do to them.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by cococandy(f): 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
babygirlfl:

If this story is true, then she is one woman with very low self esteem. Imagine cooking for and relaxing on the bed of a boyfriend who you have just discovered is cheating on you.
and he's proud too.

3 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
fem29:

Lol ok oo very descriptive, I am just very anti violence and I cannot fight. I can never hit a man, if dem slap me once with their strong hands na die be dat. Ladies oo, control your temper men can inflict so much more damage to you than you can do to them.

Thank you dear. You are a good girl joor for promising not to raise your beautiful hand against a man who might end up removing two tooth from that 36.

Pls tell these 21st century Muchkins who think they are the best thing that has ever happened to men after slice breads( probably to ugly guys though)

We should all stand against violence in relationship.

Say "No" to Double standard (Don't beat women when women slap a man)
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
cococandy:
and he's proud too.

No I should be crying
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by babygirlfl: 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
fem29:

As in ehn, babygirl we really need to do a lot of work to make sure our girl child has a healthy sense of self. As in she must feel like she is nothing without a man cry. Sad

2 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by delishpot: 10:28am On Feb 15, 2015
CityNG:

If all of us Nigerians can maintain this stance then we'll coexist very well and peacefully.

No need to second guess each other, put each other down (at least try to anyways) or require anyone yo confirm to s perceived right way of doing things.

Na you type this? When did you become a rational person? You wey before person makes a comment, you will use insults and abuses to tell them you do not agree with them?
I thank God o. I pray you continue to live like this from now on.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by delishpot: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2015
FolarinLondon:

No I should be crying

But o, why do some women think slaping a man is okay? If my daughter sef slap a man and he slaps her back, I wont even tell her sorry.I will say good for her.
Shuo, as long as he did not attack her or try to attack her, she has a right to keep her hands to her sides.
I tire for this trend abroad sha. Woman go just land man a slap and expect him to just smile.
Unless she heard a bad news and then I try to hold her from running or killing herself and she slap me, will I not take it as a bad thing.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2015
delishpot:

Na you type this? When did you become a rational person? You wey before person makes a comment, you will use insults and abuses to tell them you do not agree with them?
I thank God o. I pray you continue to live like this from now on.

You're still doing this follow follow thing of following me around NL you dimwit?

Go get a girlfriend or a hobby dipshyte.

Racoon.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Closetoheart: 11:21am On Feb 15, 2015
delishpot:

Perfect wife for naija men!
This is not to insult you o. But you are too cheap. You prolly are staying for money. I cant work with a pastor that lives in sexual sin and here is a woman comfortably furcking him.
How do you forgive yourself? Going to chursh, smilling, encouraging people to say amen when he prays, act and lie your church that all is well? God will judge you too.
See you see STD and HIV
Be wise ko, be smart ni! You are not wise, if you still got pregnant by him after the 1st baby, You were not wise. You opened your gate to be flooded by potential STD carrying Semen. You are just lucky to have escaped.

Lol. Staying cos of money? I earn 3x my husband's salary, i am not bluffing, i just need to let you know not all women are money freak. What I stated is my opinion and you have no right to judge me. Share your opinion too and I ll see if I can learn from it. Desist from insulting pple.

1 Like

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Closetoheart: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

You are too meek for my liking. Be careful so you don't get infected with HIV or some other STD.

By d way did u snatch him 4rm d girl? Cos it seems u hv accepted ur fate!

I am not too meek. I didnt snatch him. When we started dating, he said the girl was his ex. Why would I snatch a man
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by damiso(f): 11:33am On Feb 15, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Channel your eeffort/prayer towards 21st century ladies.

Not holding brief for a 'lady' to slap you but by your own hands you typed 'you gave her blows and she fainted' then you packed her bags and when she came round (you people were not even scared if she had a concussion shocked) she knelt down and started begging you...

Seriously (and this includes her intial slap that started it all) if that was my daughter I would feel that I had failed as a parent. embarassed that failure is one that would even haunt me more than for example she not getting admission into a top tier uni.It would mean she has no respect first for herself and in turn others cos slapping you is not the way to handle cheating suspicions.

That's why my prayer was for us to raise children (note I did not say a specific gender) who have a healthy sense of self.

1 Like

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by stonecoldcafe: 11:39am On Feb 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Closetoheart: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

I'm sorry bout d snatching part but I saw tons of people liking dt ur comment n I felt bad. At d end of d day its ur marriage n u run it as u deem fit. But d gullible need not accept that.

Women need to know n realize they deserve better in life n marriage. How each woman chooses to go about that is her business.

By d way did u c d Hanks Anuku thread dt hit front page yesterday? That sort of ish is my major concern!! Goodluck

To say the truth, that thread scared me. Uhmmmm. I still think about it o. I intend to show it to my husband though. It is well.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
damiso:

Not holding brief for a 'lady' to slap you but by your own hands you typed 'you gave her blows and she fainted' then you packed her bags and when she came round (you people were not even scared if she had a concussion shocked) she knelt down and started begging you...

Seriously (and this includes her intial slap that started it all) if that was my daughter I would feel that I had failed as a parent. embarassed that failure is one that would even haunt me more than for example she not getting admission into a top tier uni.It would mean she has no respect first for herself and in turn others cos slapping you is not the way to handle cheating suspicions.

That's why my prayer was for us to raise children (note I did not say a specific gender) who have a healthy sense of self.

Let me quickly address the first paragraph of your write up before proceeding to other points you have raised in your write up. What I meant by saying I gave her blows was slaps in quick succession. And I think i must not fail to seize this opportunity to say I didn't give her blows and I ll never ever do such thing to a woman. I only slapped her back so as to stop her from repeating the violence but it didn't work at the end of the day.

I read through what you wrote up there and every bit of your messages was clearly understood by me and I must say "Well done" for your sense of reasoning.

I agreed with your submission in 2nd paragraph but I don't think any parent should be held responsible or hold himself or herself responsible for whatever their matured children have done or doing at any point in time.

Honestly speaking, she was only being remorseful and apologetic by going on her knees to say she was sorry about her violent reaction not cos she hasn't got self esteem. She is an epitome of beauty, intelligent and God -fearing lady but I was just being silly and acting my age then by trying to have another relationship which made her to react that way. I knew and heaven knew that we were madly in love with each other but I swear with everything I have on earth that I tried within my soul to avoid d new lady but the new lady couldn't stop calling.....

I have never been proud to have slapped her but I thought it was necessary then to stop her from doing it to me again but I was wrong. She has never stopped thanking me for letting her to realise that it was a bad behaviour; she has been doing it with her exs but they have always overlook it.

Finally, after couple of months, she saw a shower cap behind my window's cotton (I didn't realise a lady visitor left it there cos If I knew i would have hidden it) in my room, obviously left there by another lady and violence was my guest that day. I m carrying the scars till date and I can upload the picture of the scars on my shoulders so as to prove to you that my story was real
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
delishpot:

But o, why do some women think slaping a man is okay? If my daughter sef slap a man and he slaps her back, I wont even tell her sorry.I will say good for her.
Shuo, as long as he did not attack her or try to attack her, she has a right to keep her hands to her sides.
I tire for this trend abroad sha. Woman go just land man a slap and expect him to just smile.
Unless she heard a bad news and then I try to hold her from running or killing herself and she slap me, will I not take it as a bad thing.

Yes I agreed with you. I didn't see all these things while growing up in Nigeria until I got to western world where it's a norm for ladies to slap their boyfriends but forget story, I m exceptional to this trend.

But guess what!!! White girls don't even do all these things; it's only my sisters from motherland and their carribean counterparts that indulge in this barbaric and repulsive attitude. Typical example was what you saw Solange doing to Jay Z in the lift. You need to date white girls to see how respectful and hard working they are. The only shortcoming of white girls i know is that they are too emotional and childlike (not childish ). However, my submission or personal observation doesn't represent all white girls.

1 Like

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by delishpot: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
CityNG:

You're still doing this follow follow thing of following me around NL you dimwit?

Go get a girlfriend or a hobby dipshyte.

Racoon.

Typical! Classic! Thats the CityNG I knew. I knew you were lying when you typed that ish! You just slithered out of your den in your true color grin
I hope people understand now the other side of You. You are not the sweet live and let live personality you are trying so hard to portray. Lair lair pants on fire.
Will leave you to grow up some more. Before mod ban me here now.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by delishpot: 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Closetoheart:

Lol. Staying cos of money? I earn 3x my husband's salary, i am not bluffing, i just need to let you know not all women are money freak. What I stated is my opinion and you have no right to judge me. Share your opinion too and I ll see if I can learn from it. Desist from insulting pple.

OK o, Sorry if I insulted you o. E just dey pain me say you dey go through all that wahala in the name if marriage.
Sit him down and draw the line, this ya sidon look attitude will only make him not even notice your feelings.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
delishpot:

Typical! Classic! Thats the CityNG I knew. I knew you were lying when you typed that ish! You just slithered out of your den in your true color grin
I hope people understand now the other side of You. You are not the sweet live and let live personality you are trying so hard to portray. Lair lair pants on fire.
Will leave you to grow up some more. Before mod ban me here now.

Go find another userid to hump.

I'm immune to your deranged tactics.

Oponu Ode, take your meds too while you're at it.

PS: I'm glad I didn't disappoint you. I don't like you and wouldn't take the time to piss on you if you were on fire. So don't expect any good tidings flowing from me to you, EVER!
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Yes I agreed with you. I didn't see all these things while growing up in Nigeria until I got to western world where it's a norm for ladies to slap their boyfriends but forget story, I m exceptional to this trend.

But guess what!!! White girls don't even do all these things; it's only my sisters from motherland and their carribean counterparts that indulge in this barbaric and repulsive attitude. Typical example was what you saw Solange doing to Jay Z in the lift. You need to date white girls to see how respectful and hard working they are. The only shortcoming of white girls i know is that they are too emotional and childlike (not childish ). However, my submission or personal observation doesn't represent all white girls.

You need to really expand your dating circle and stop dating lazy asses.

Any woman, regardless of race, has the potential to be hard working.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by delishpot: 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
CityNG:

Go find another userid to hump.

I'm immune to your deranged tactics.

Oponu Ode, take your meds too while you're at it.

Cheiiii, this ya mouth is bad oooo. You win, I give up.
NL abuser of the year. You win. No picture requests?

Since you know my meds, biko get them for me grin
When you go to refill yours.

Anyhoe. I dey avoid ban.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
delishpot:

Cheiiii, this ya mouth is bad oooo. You win, I give up.
NL abuser of the year. You win. No picture requests?

Since you know my meds, biko get them for me grin
When you go to refill yours.

Anyhoe. I dey avoid ban.

And I give you the "wayward orphan that grew up without a father" award of the year.

Speech?

Stop being a CityNGHolic and go get a life.

Take your meds.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Closetoheart: 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
delishpot:

OK o, Sorry if I insulted you o. E just dey pain me say you dey go through all that wahala in the name if marriage.
Sit him down and draw the line, this ya sidon look attitude will only make him not even notice your feelings.

Thanks delishpot. I have spoken to him and he promised to change.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by BonnyF(m): 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
[i][/i][/size][left][/left][size=8pt][b][/b]
Melahou:
Its obvious she has seen something damaging so defending yourself is out of it
cos its glaring...
she`s your wife for Christ sake...that you dont check her phone does not mean
she cant check yours especially when you have created room for suspicious...

ask for forgive and tell her you wont "misbehave again"
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by delishpot: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Closetoheart:

Thanks delishpot. I have spoken to him and he promised to change.

Oh Good good. Wishing you guys the best. Really from the bottom of my heart. Wishing you guys the very best together.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by temmym4(m): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
@Op. Sorry about that, but i have you to blame. It appears your wife caught you doing something not right and unfortunately for you, she is hot tempered. You know your wife more than anyone else, if you know you v got some incriminating stuffs anywhere including your phone, be smart enough to wipe them, better still avoid creating a room for devil in your marriage by bn faithful.

Firstly, I dont get the basics of people hiding their phones from their spouse, why will you do that if your conscience is clear? As a matter of fact, the more you stop hiding those gadgets, the less you commit infidelity and any kinds of dirty habits you feel isnt right.
Doesn't it feel so sweet when she checks your phone and she couldnt find anything incriminating? when that natural smile and self confidence hits you naturally?
You are a Man, u v grown up, you decided to get married, no one forced you into doing so. U eventually did. Now u decided cheating is your next agenda. Madness. Am sorry but was your brain on holiday when you were planning marriage earlier and you knew you haven't had enough fun yet? Or is it something u saw on the other lady? Probably the way she packages herself, her makeups or what she wears? Why not get the same materials for your own. Help her & make her exactly what you want in a woman, am sure there are still some understanding wives out there who would understand you.

I found some comments on the thread which i found quite uhmmm, oh well...

seangy4konji:

COUPLES should learn to respect privacy as what you dont see you dont get angry about it...Nor try am with me ooo,you wont enter the house again and if you will,you will stay in your parents house or wherever you are for a while as if kids are not involved?i will lock up the place and go continue leaving a stress free life in another state or hotel for a month...i will never beg you back no matter what you saw on the phone

Like seriously?! Why? Cos you are the husband? cos you own the right to do whatever you like without being questioned? Dude, easy. If she catches you cheating on phone and she gets upset, it s her right. U owe her an explanation and an apology. It s left for her to determine if she will forgive you or not. You ll lock up your house and continue living a stress free life in another state/hotel for a month? Lolz. You watch too much movies dude, where the actor owns his own company and resources, decides to chill and enjoy life in an hotel out of his city because something went wrong and he couldnt fix it. This is reality dude. your family, your life, imagine yourself as an official worker and u were absent for a whole month. And what happened afterwards? You come back to the situation you ran away from right? You just wasted ur time for a whole month and threw away your career plus your family all in the name of not admitting you are wrong and reefusing to apologise because u felt u are the boss. A Simple problem that can be avoided turns complicated.

That is one major Nigerian disadvantage of marrying your little sister instead of your friend, yeah..when you marry someone 10yrs younger than you and after some time, her opinions doesn't seem to matter anymore and you begin to act bossy, treating her like your little Kid and at the long run beating her. Shame!

seangy4konji:

you women are like devil and only a foolish man will let his wife,mother or anything woman know all about him because no matter how a woman have asked you to trust her?a day will come when that secret that she knows or little she knows will be turned into your weakness and you will be caught off guards...respect your wife but not a foolish way...Just like having a joint account with a Nigerian woman...The moment she goes to a party with her friends envious of her and she takes a bottle of origin just to cool off and they discuss,she says and my husband has 60 million naira in our joint account she you know,those ones will say and he is driving a range rover and bought this rickety corrola sport for you then wahala have started knowing that that money is your retirment pension funds...

Some Men can be so funny, A woman you live with, sleeps with on the same bed and have intecourse with, cooks your food, Knows almost everything about your existence day by day and you really feel you can outsmart her. I laugh in Hindi. A woman who has the tendency to murder you will definitely do regardless of how smart you think you are.

Bn in Marriage is one thing, bn intelligent enough to make it a success is another thing. Everyone has got their own shares of problems, trials and tribulations in their own marriages, but the ability to turn those crises around successfully without a third party's consent is what makes a successful home. Pray for the Lord's guidance and never to end up with the wrong choice. A good woman will do anything to make you go higher, cos she knows when u reach the high places, she is automatically there as well by default settings.

Marriage is one sweet thing that can ever happen to anyone except you make it a complicated institution yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by emilyc20: 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
I am from Australia, I want to testify of how i got back my ex girlfriend, I and my girfriend have been together for 4 years, recently her character and behaviour towards me totally changed and she eventually broke up with me, I tried all i could to get her back but all to no avail until i saw a post in a relationship forum about a spell caster who helps people get back their lost love through his powerful love spells, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this love spell caster via his email he helped me cast a love re-union spell and my girlfriend came back to me within 72hours (3 days), and we are happily together again. Contact this love spell caster via his email ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by seangy4konji: 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
There is no crime living your life the way you want it...You dont need to type a book...If man go enter hellfire na why we get different surnam.e.

If you like trust your wife with your liver if you like trust your heart with the house maid...na your cup of tea...

We are in the world that the devil has been given power to do and undo so even marry your ordained wife from heaven,that does not make you loose common sense of your surroundings..my opinion though and sure not yours so no take Ota piapia cos of me or women...

They can never be trusted for me...Its in the bible and Quoran.
temmym4:
@Op. Sorry about that, but i have you to blame. It appears your wife caught you doing something not right and unfortunately for you, she is hot tempered. u know your wife more than anyone else, if you know you v got some incriminating stuffs anywhere including your phone, be smart enough to wipe them, better still avoid creating a room for devil in your marriage by bn faithful.

Firstly, I dont get the basics of people hiding their phones from their spouse, why will you do that if your conscience is clear? As a matter of fact, the more you stop hiding those gadgets, the less you commit infidelity and any kinds of dirty habits you feel isnt right.
Doesn't it feel so sweet when she checks your phone and she couldnt find anything incriminating? when that natural smile and self confidence hits you naturally?
You are a Man, u v grown up, you decided to get married, no one forced you into doing so. U eventually did. Now u decided cheating is your next agenda. Madness. Am sorry but was your brain on holiday when you were planning marriage earlier and you knew you haven't had enough fun yet? Or is it something u saw on the other lady? Probably the way she packages herself, her makeups or what she wears? Why not get the same materials for your own. Help her & make her exactly what you want in a woman, am sure there are still some understanding wives out there who would understand you.

I found some comments on the thread which i found quite uhmmm, oh well...

Like seriously?! Why? Cos you are the husband? cos you own the right to do whatever you like without being questioned? Dude, easy. If she catches you cheating on phone and she gets upset, it s her right. U owe her an explanation and an apology. It s left for her to determine if she will forgive you or not. You ll lock up your house and continue living a stress free life in another state/hotel for a month? Lolz. You watch too much movies dude, where the actor owns his own company and resources, decides to chill and enjoy life in an hotel out of his city because something went wrong and he couldnt fix it. This is reality dude. your family, your life, imagine yourself as an official worker and u were absent for a whole month. And what happened afterwards? You come back to the situation you ran away from right? You just wasted ur time for a whole month and threw away your career plus your family all in the name of not admitting you are wrong and reefusing to apologise because u felt u are the boss. A Simple problem that can be avoided turns complicated.

That is one major Nigerian disadvantage of marrying your little sister instead of your friend, yeah..when you marry someone 10yrs younger than you and after some time, her opinions doesn't seem to matter anymore and you begin to act bossy, treating her like your little Kid and at the long run beating her. Shame!

Some Men can be so funny, A woman you live with, sleeps with on the same bed and have intecourse with, cooks your food, Knows almost everything about your existence day by day and you really feel you can outsmart her. I laugh in Hindi. A woman who has the tendency to murder you will definitely do regardless of how smart you think you are.

Bn in Marriage is one thing, bn intelligent enough to make it a success is another thing. Everyone has got their own shares of problems, trials and tribulations in their own marriages, but the ability to turn those crises around successfully without a third party's consent is what makes a successful home. Pray for the Lord's guidance and never to end up with the wrong choice. A good woman will do anything to make you go higher, cos she knows when u reach the high places, she is automatically there as well by default settings.

Marriage is one sweet thing that can ever happen to anyone except you make it a complicated institution yourself.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by temmym4(m): 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
^^^^
lol. he took it personal grin no need for the ill words dude, cool your a$$ down. You wrote your opinion while I wrote mine. For the record you shouldnt have quoted everything I typed, u should pick the one that was directed to your own original post. lol.

2 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by QueenColeen(f): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) / Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce / Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.