Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. (42858 Views)

My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage / When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Melahou(m): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2015
100Cents:

What a judgement ? Why not ask him to explain what the text contains ?

Read between the lines...

So many people has asked him but he has failed to respond...

What do you think you'll see that will make you react like that

1 Like

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Melahou(m): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2015
Badgers14:

Assuming Op's story is true.
The ladies reaction was too harsh, what happened to benefit of the doubt, she should have heared him out maybe he is lying, infact by smashing the phone, she damaged the evidence.

Op could even accuse her of litany of stuffs to make the case swing his way.

Don't misunderstand me, am not saying cheating is fine but we don't really know what happened, op said " certain girl " with no further elaboration .

In summary, me thinks the wife overreacted she should have asked questions first undecided

You know at times some people act before the think...
It could be an impulse thing or maybe it's some thing she has been seeing before or perhaps this one happens to be worse...

Am sure she felt so disappointed for her to react that way
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Dagoma: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2015
DIVORCE HER!
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by 100Cents: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2015
Melahou:

Read between the lines...

So many people has asked him but he has failed to respond...

What do you think you'll see that will make you react like that

If you go through that guys previouthreadsaa, he is a sensational liar.

He claimed he was married by 2 years ago and now by December 2014...
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by babygirlfl: 9:16am On Feb 14, 2015
FolarinLondon:

My friend, never trust women, use them and spill them out.

This is what they do in real world bro, in the next couple of years, through their propaganda, they ll turn all men(The useless ones though) to Mumu.

Guess what! In 21st century, women ll be caught red handed, cheating on her husband and the next thing you hear from all these useless and unmarrieable ladies is that the lady may be going through domestic violence or emotional negligence from her husband; they ll make an attempt to turn the blame on the husband but turn the table around, they ll tell their fellow lady to move out asap.

I don't blame them though cos some useless men have turn themselves to Mumus. You need to see what guys do so as to have ladies' attentions.

Most marriages u see today are still intact cos most of these unhappy guys have accepted their fate.

You can imagine a lady slapping guys cos she beautiful and guys ll tell her "babez, don't do that again pls, I don't like it". Chaiii!!!! Real story bro but she met her Waterloo d day she tried that stunt with me cos she found out that I was cheating, I allowed her to cook and relax on the bed before giving her a well deserved slapsss and blows and she consequently fainted for about 15mins but wasn't bothered. She woke up to see her well packed bag on the table for her unceremonious departure. She went on her kneels and started telling me how she had been spoilt by her useless exs who wouldn't say anything abt this repulsive attitude......

If this story is true, then she is one woman with very low self esteem. Imagine cooking for and relaxing on the bed of a boyfriend who you have just discovered is cheating on you.

3 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by seangy4konji: 9:21am On Feb 14, 2015
I know where to find those oldies on NL..such thread...I do not know the content of the sms but whatever it might have been?she has no right to read his sms without permission,smash his phone and threaten divorce even as married as they are...

To all you saying stuff as all i read in the first page is that,you women are like devil and only a foolish man will let his wife,mother or anything woman know all about him because no matter how a woman have asked you to trust her?a day will come when that secret that she knows or little she knows will be turned into your weakness and you will be caught off guards...respect your wife but not a foolish way...Just like having a joint account with a Nigerian woman...The moment she goes to a party with her friends envious of her and she takes a bottle of origin just to cool off and they discuss,she says and my husband has 60 million naira in our joint account she you know,those ones will say and he is driving a range rover and bought this rickety corrola sport for you then wahala have started knowing that that money is your retirment pension funds...

Never touch my phone no matter what...To all married men..You can check this test out and come back later to tell me the result...Evacuate a room in your house if you have more than 3 rooms or any spare room,when no one is home,Install a hidden camera inside it,tell your LOVING TRUSTED WIFE that no one in the world should enter into the room under no circumstances and be dead serious about it...that its a real no go and when she ask you why,give her a flimsy excuse and promise to tell her when the time is right,she will observe it for some days,after some days,start the camera..It will shock you what you will see...If truly you were a spiritual man and your prophet or babalawo had said if someone should enter the room you will die?then thats how you are gone.

COUPLES should learn to respect privacy as what you dont see you dont get angry about it...Nor try am with me ooo,you wont enter the house again and if you will,you will stay in your parents house or wherever you are for a while as if kids are not involved?i will lock up the place and go continue leaving a stress free life in another state or hotel for a month...i will never beg you back no matter what you saw on the phone hoping its not a plot to kill you but why kill your wife even if na Dangote pikin...hustlers dont care about your money so why threaten divorce?once a woman has the courage to look into your eyes and threaten you

You are no more a man.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by delishpot: 9:29am On Feb 14, 2015
AIDS is real. She better thank God sheis free and move the hell on.

4 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Melahou(m): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2015
100Cents:

If you go through that guys previous threads, e is a sensational liar.

He claimed he was married by 3 years ago and now by December 2014...

You can't be serious!!! cry
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by delishpot: 9:40am On Feb 14, 2015
Closetoheart:
Forgiveness is a choice. My husband cheated on me with his long time gf barely two months into our marriage. I saw the messages... I wanted to commit suicide. I was pregnant at that time. I felt abused, disappointed and bad. He apologised and I forgave him. Eight months later, I saw him send his unclad picture to the same girl. I threatened to pack out of the house, he apologised again, and promised not to do it again.

Now, you know what? I don't care any more. Whether he is still seeing the girl or not is his problem. He is answerable to God. He is a xtian, he ministers in church now. So if he still indulges in such acts, he will have God to answer to.

Do you why I kept on forgiving him? Because he apologised. It still pains me, but I have promised myself that the forgiveness will stand, and I will continue to forgive him, even if he does something worse. Because I cannot continue to bear grudge in my heart. I want to make heaven.

The best I can do is to be wise. When I say being wise, it means protecting myself and my children from whatever inactions or actions of their dad that might want to cause harm to us.

Perfect wife for naija men!
This is not to insult you o. But you are too cheap. You prolly are staying for money. I cant work with a pastor that lives in sexual sin and here is a woman comfortably furcking him.
How do you forgive yourself? Going to chursh, smilling, encouraging people to say amen when he prays, act and lie your church that all is well? God will judge you too.
See you see STD and HIV
Be wise ko, be smart ni! You are not wise, if you still got pregnant by him after the 1st baby, You were not wise. You opened your gate to be flooded by potential STD carrying Semen. You are just lucky to have escaped.

4 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by bukatyne(f): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2015
babygirlfl:

If this story is true, then she is one woman with very low self esteem. Imagine cooking for and relaxing on the bed of a boyfriend who you have just discovered is cheating on you.

I seriously do not know What is wrong with some ladies

They have absolutely no self respect
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by babygirlfl: 9:56am On Feb 14, 2015
bukatyne:

I seriously do not know What is wrong with some ladies

They have absolutely no self respect

I still can't get my head around it. What exactly is she begging him for. Is it to get back together so he can keep cheating and beating her? She should be happy that he showed himself before they got serious or married but instead she is begging him and still cooking for him. Walking away from a boyfriend should be easy. I personally would not even confront a cheating boyfriend. I would just walk away.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 14, 2015
babygirlfl:

You gat it wrong. If you are in love with someone, it's hard to let go regardless of what he/she has done.

If you decide to opt out of every relationship simply cos your boyfriend/fiance is caught cheating, then you might end up having sex with several men before settling down
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by babygirlfl: 10:02am On Feb 14, 2015
FolarinLondon:

You gat it wrong. If you are in love with someone, it's hard to let go regardless of what he/she has done.

If you decide to opt out of every relationship simply cos your boyfriend/fiance is caught cheating, then you might end up having sex with several men before settling down

Probably hard but not impossible. If we are talking about married couple then I would say its hard but even at that, I advice every woman being cheated on to walk away. I have walked away from cheating boyfriends and I have never regretted it.

3 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by temmym4(m): 10:06am On Feb 14, 2015
Some people be like.. why must he/she go through my phone? it is my personal property.
If you have got nothing to hide, then why get Upset, scared or complain when your partner is with your device?
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by uboma(m): 10:08am On Feb 14, 2015
CityNG:

I'm assuming no kids?

If so then thank your God. Change the locks, find yourself a new Wife (it's Nigeria for Gods sakes).

During your courtship set down the list of your unacceptable which should include to never ever touch your phone even if it's about to fall into the toilet.

I only wished that my Ex left so peacefully grin Dude you're lucky.

Permit me Sir to ask why you feel that there should be privacy between a man and his wife?

Are you saying that no matter how suspicious a man's actions can be, his wife has no right to pry into his private life which may also include his phone, email and the like?

1 Like

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by farellstone: 10:10am On Feb 14, 2015
Closetoheart:
Forgiveness is a choice. My husband cheated on me with his long time gf barely two months into our marriage. I saw the messages... I wanted to commit suicide. I was pregnant at that time. I felt abused, disappointed and bad. He apologised and I forgave him. Eight months later, I saw him send his unclad picture to the same girl. I threatened to pack out of the house, he apologised again, and promised not to do it again.

Now, you know what? I don't care any more. Whether he is still seeing the girl or not is his problem. He is answerable to God. He is a xtian, he ministers in church now. So if he still indulges in such acts, he will have God to answer to.

Do you why I kept on forgiving him? Because he apologised. It still pains me, but I have promised myself that the forgiveness will stand, and I will continue to forgive him, even if he does something worse. Because I cannot continue to bear grudge in my heart. I want to make heaven.

The best I can do is to be wise. When I say being wise, it means protecting myself and my children from whatever inactions or actions of their dad that might want to cause harm to us.
you are a sensible lady and God will be you strength.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by chibic(m): 10:30am On Feb 14, 2015
delishpot:

Perfect wife for naija men!
This is not to insult you o. But you are too cheap. You prolly are staying for money. I cant work with a pastor that lives in sexual sin and here is a woman comfortably furcking him.
How do you forgive yourself? Going to chursh, smilling, encouraging people to say amen when he prays, act and lie your church that all is well? God will judge you too.
See you see STD and HIV
Be wise ko, be smart ni! You are not wise, if you still got pregnant by him after the 1st baby, You were not wise. You opened your gate to be flooded by potential STD carrying Semen. You are just lucky to have escaped.
and you forgot to read where she said she's enduring because her own father went through hell in the hands of her mom but he still endured because of his children.you think the man didn't divorce her mom because the mom was rich?..una just dey open mouth anyhow as if say una no dey cheat,btw nigerian women are even the most promiscous.you can never see a nigerian girl that has less than two boyfriends.all in the name of test driving and also due to money.leave that woman alone! Or are you going to provide her a husband when she divorces? All the availlable single women are not even taken,na married and divorced women you think say men dey find? Pfft! Try divorcing and meet more heart breaks because,guys will deem you a cheap target.all it takes is to promise you marriage and you'll be giving out free sex anyhow.used and dumped.and mind you,another woman must have gladly taken over the house you left. don't decieve another woman cos I'm sure you people do none of the things you reel out here.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 14, 2015
babygirlfl:

Probably hard but not impossible. If we are talking about married couple then I would say its hard but even at that, I advice every woman being cheated on to walk away. I have walked away from cheating boyfriends and I have never regretted it.

Then how many guys do you want to sleep with before u settle down?

Let me bust your bubbles, you might get married to the best man on earth today but d same man could become randy tomorrow; jumping from one woman to another. What wld u do then? Divorce.....
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by skyra: 10:38am On Feb 14, 2015
Melahou:
Its obvious she has seen something damaging so defending yourself is out of it
cos its glaring...
she`s your wife for Christ sake...that you dont check her phone does not mean
she cant check yours especially when you have created room for suspicious...

ask for forgive and tell her you wont "misbehave again"
Women see whatever they want to see. A new female name in your contact list is enuf to throw them into a rage, if not for the fact that you love her, I will suggest u let her go and steam off and explain to her folks why she left. When she is ready to return, welcome her back. Had same issues with my wife, at first could not understand why she did not respect my privacy, then I realised it was a woman thingy, so I began to do the needful and applied jik and bleach to all my logs before going home and its been happily ever after since then
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by 30secs(m): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2015
Serious question please... How can I go about having legitimate kids if I don't want a wife nd never want to get married?
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by skyra: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2015
mutter:
After how many days of marriage shocked
You should have still been honey mooning and not chatting with other girls.

Your wife had no right to breach you privacy!
Also no right to smash you phone.

Niether of you went into the marriage with an idea of how to resolve conflicts.
That was why she just got up and left and you are contemplating not taking her back.

If that was how marriage functioned in the past, the institution of marriage woud not exist today.

GO look for your wife and apologize by so doing you will give her an opportunity to apologize too.
Some women bristle if u even say hi to another woman. Men and women are wired differently. I wish he could show us the text and you would see how innocuous it is. She could have asked him to explain rather than fly into a rage, her reaction was unjustifiable, just shows she has no trust for the man she is married to. A man leaves text on his phone to show he has nothing to hide, when your hubbys phone is squeaky clean, its time to hire a private eye
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by skyra: 10:49am On Feb 14, 2015
Closetoheart:

Correct and wise woman
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by LazyGod(m): 10:55am On Feb 14, 2015
The marriage has been sick from the scratch
The present tide is a warranted culmination
Your healing equally needs from the scratch
You've both been victims of canal attraction

The twain MUST be ONE flesh
Can one keep privacy from self?

1 Like

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by babygirlfl: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Then how many guys do you want to sleep with before u settle down?

Let me bust your bubbles, you might get married to the best man on earth today but d same man could become randy tomorrow; jumping from one woman to another. What wld u do then? Divorce.....

Married for a few years now. @ bolded yes Divorce. I am going to ask you now if your wife jumps from one man to another, what would you do? Divorce?

1 Like

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by damiso(f): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2015
FolarinLondon:

My friend, never trust women, use them and spill them out.

This is what they do in real world bro, in the next couple of years, through their propaganda, they ll turn all men(The useless ones though) to Mumu.

Guess what! In 21st century, women ll be caught red handed, cheating on her husband and the next thing you hear from all these useless and unmarrieable ladies is that the lady may be going through domestic violence or emotional negligence from her husband; they ll make an attempt to turn the blame on the husband but turn the table around, they ll tell their fellow lady to move out asap.

I don't blame them though cos some useless men have turn themselves to Mumus. You need to see what guys do so as to have ladies' attentions.

Most marriages u see today are still intact cos most of these unhappy guys have accepted their fate.

You can imagine a lady slapping guys cos she beautiful and guys ll tell her "babez, don't do that again pls, I don't like it". Chaiii!!!! Real story bro but she met her Waterloo d day she tried that stunt with me cos she found out that I was cheating, I allowed her to cook and relax on the bed before giving her a well deserved slapsss and blows and she consequently fainted for about 15mins but wasn't bothered. She woke up to see her well packed bag on the table for her unceremonious departure. She went on her kneels and started telling me how she had been spoilt by her useless exs who wouldn't say anything abt this repulsive attitude......

shocked shocked shocked

Father Lord Help us raise the next generation right lipsrsealed Teach us to raise children with a healthy self esteem who are able to discern toxic and unhealthy liasons and consequently FLEE from all appearances of evil.

3 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by babygirlfl: 11:20am On Feb 14, 2015
damiso:

shocked shocked shocked

Father Lord Help us raise the next generation right lipsrsealed Teach us to raise children with a healthy self esteem who are able to discern toxic and unhealthy liasons and consequently FLEE from all appearances of evil.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by boma95(f): 11:29am On Feb 14, 2015
charles009:
Hey guys,

I got married to my wife last December, we have been living happily. But last night, events took a bitter twist. She woke me up 2.09am today and started raining abuses on me. Be for I could talk, she smashed my phone on the floor.

The question is why is she angry? She read an exchange of sms between me and a certain girl. I stead of her asking questions, she went extreme.

I don't visit her phones and I expect her to do the same. Am still asking how she managed to get the password.

Though she has left the house this morning with some of her baggage, I am determined that I am never going to allow her enter my house again.

Now I ask?? Is it right for her to breach my privacy and get into my phone?

Ok,if im not mistaking,ds uncle said she's his wife.....so u want us to support u dht u shouldn't let her enter ur house again abi.....if d messages u nd ur certain girl were exchanging were nt disastrous madam wouldn't have sparked
Ds is just a simple issue dht u can handle if u re matured enough to be married.....go nd find ur wife mr. Man
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by boma95(f): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2015
iceberylin:
Naija babes misbehaving since the days of Adam angry

Keep quiet undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
damiso:

shocked shocked shocked

Channel your eeffort/prayer towards 21st century ladies.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
babygirlfl:

Married for a few years now. @ bolded yes Divorce. I am going to ask you now if your wife jumps from one man to another, what would you do? Divorce?

Frankly speaking, I ll advise you to start preparing for one cos there is no guarantee that your husband won't cheat on you while your marriage last.......

This is the problem with 21st century ladies who think that women should equally indulge in whatever their husbands indulged in; you ll all end up as single mums and the next man might be more randier than your exs.

Women are seen by their husbands as their pride and d moment you are caught sleeping with another man, it ll be difficult for any man to move on with the thought of his wife being bleeped by another man.....

Listen, in case you catch your hubby in this act of cheating, don't leave your home for Olosho to move in cos the moment u pave way for that...
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Dyt(f): 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
ratatis:

waaaow! smashing balls with heels just for seeing text messages. You truly hot! Sounds like you're into Alternative L/S ? tongue

Iyamu more than a burning faya

U must like the alternative S&M
tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex / 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away / Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.