Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. (42807 Views)

My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage / When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by shaynelifa(m): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Its obvious the man was not fully prepared for marriage. marriage entails alot. u must b committed to each other. u're married yet u stil lock ur phone with password simply because u dont want ur wife to knw u re a serial cheat. Am much younger bt i know a little abt wat marriage requires. u re even saying u Wont beg nor accept her back. oga, marriage still far frm u oh.... when u want to give up flirting, den u cn think of settling dwn.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by wasmilebags: 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
First tin first why do u password your phone? Since you know you can't keep away from your girlfriend even to giv your wife feww years to enjoy her man alone why didn't you delete the mssage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Ojoariyo(m): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Married couples have no wright to privacy,show your wife some respects and apologyze so that she can return home..

3 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by soulglo: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
crackhaus:
Before we get ahead of ourselves and form opinions, please tell/show us the content of the SMS with this 'certain girl'.

charles009

Do you really need to ask LOL

He is not ready to fix the problem. He wants someone to tell him that his wife is the devil for looking through his phone.

OP you need to grow up. Your wife might be wrong for searching through your phone but that is the smaller issue here. The fact that you have refused to take responsibility for anything is very telling. You will not even admit that you have been whoring yourself out. You either think that the people you are hoping to get responses from are fools or that you truly feel that you have the right to do whatever you want to and take no responsibility. In either case you would be wrong.
I am willing to bet that you have been playing games for a while and when confronted you have lied through your teeth and she finally guessed the password probably from weeks or maybe even months of trying. Some women go crazy just trying to prove that they are not imagining things when their husbands are cheating. So now she has the proof and you cannot lie anymore and what do you do? You come one nairaland and gloss over what she saw and focus on the part were she went looking in your phone.
Looking through your phone is wrong but that is not the real issue here.

8 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by DesChyko: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Apologize.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Mogenerous(f): 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
I'm sorry to write but this op is a fool, don't let her into your house again na... If it was your wife that your caught in action that way, hell will loose, now that its you, its breach of privacy, like there is privacy is marriage? It really shows that being old doesn't mean being wise.... ish, instead of him to apologize he is writing one kin, coman marry those guys that are in support of you sending your wife out na.... egocentric groups of mammals... pssst..... *spits on him*

7 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by cococandy(f): 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
To think that you even had the guts to get angry and say she won't come back to 'your' house.
Shudders.

Gentleman, When you're wrong,learn to apologize.
But how will you even apologize if you're not really sorry for what you did?

7 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
charles009:
Hey guys,

I got married to my wife last December, we have been living happily. But last night, events took a bitter twist. She woke me up 2.09am today and started raining abuses on me. Be for I could talk, she smashed my phone on the floor.

The question is why is she angry? She read an exchange of sms between me and a certain girl. I stead of her asking questions, she went extreme.

I don't visit her phones and I expect her to do the same. Am still asking how she managed to get the password.

Though she has left the house this morning with some of her baggage, I am determined that I am never going to allow her enter my house again.

Now I ask?? Is it right for her to breach my privacy and get into my phone?

I have little sympathy for you. In marriage there is no privacy. She has a right to check your phone as only distrust makes people do that, before you give her AIDS on a gold platter.

5 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by ojeffo: 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
RULE NO 1....:DONT GET CAUGHT!
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
charles009:
Hey guys,

I got married to my wife last December, we have been living happily. But last night, events took a bitter twist. She woke me up 2.09am today and started raining abuses on me. Be for I could talk, she smashed my phone on the floor.

The question is why is she angry? She read an exchange of sms between me and a certain girl. I stead of her asking questions, she went extreme.

I don't visit her phones and I expect her to do the same. Am still asking how she managed to get the password.

Though she has left the house this morning with some of her baggage, I am determined that I am never going to allow her enter my house again.

I'm assuming no kids?

If so then thank your God. Change the locks, find yourself a new Wife (it's Nigeria for Gods sakes).

During your courtship set down the list of your unacceptable which should include to never ever touch your phone even if it's about to fall into the toilet.

I only wished that my Ex left so peacefully grin Dude you're lucky.

2 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Jeflox: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
somsom:
@Op. you are married and you still talk about privacy. she cannot touch your phone but she can see and touch your unclad body. what is more private on this world then your bodies? still wondering why men always want their women to stay off their phones. to me it's the best way to know unfaithful and irresponsible men.
op. please your wife has right to your phone and she is entitled to get angry if she sees what is bad. go and ask for her forgiveness.
ur judgement is one sided.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by janny89: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
I think its maybe she over love u dats y she is acting like dat.a girl dat does not love u will not react over dat thing she saw becos she has many . So pls don't blame her
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by LadyAmaka(f): 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
She left and instead of reaching out to her to express your remorse on whatever made her angry, you are talking of not allowing her to enter your house again? God help we ladies. Why did you marry her when you want privacy with your phone?

1 Like

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hit 'like' if you think the OP is irresponsible

18 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by raziboi(m): 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
charles009:
Hey guys,

I Neva reach to marry

1 Like

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Lexusgs430: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
If she looked through your phone and saw nothing, this matter arising would not be existing!!!
So the cause of this issue is the content(s). If you want to save your marriage apologise, if you don't divorce!!!
Has she got a right to look through your phone, No. But she suspected you and got the evidence she was seeking.
Where you doing the dirty behind her back or in her front(it's only you and I reading this), tell the truth?

1 Like

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by orobs93(m): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
Y use a password at first?
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
charles009:
Hey guys,

WERE U NOT COUNSELLED BEFORE U ENTERED INTO MARRIAGE?
HOW CAN U SEEK PRIVACY IN MARRIAGE?
I LL JUST SUPPOSE U R EITHER A CHURCH GOING OR NOT A CHRISTIAN AT ALL IF THAT IS UR UNDERSTANDING OF WAT MARRIAGE IS.....I LL EXCUSE U IF U R NOT A CHRISTIANS

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by graciella(f): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
charles009:
Hey guys,

Has she caught u cheating before? Leave her let her waka go, after she go waka come back
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by LajaLaba: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
grin cheesy The ladies are very angry
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by sheymoni(m): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
charles009:
Hey guys,

Op if you must cheat for any reason, make sure you keep the 11th commandment intact (thou shall not be caught). It is obvious you don't care about your wife's feelings
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Boss13: 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
You are not a serious man. C'mon go and manage your home

1 Like

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
Melahou:
Its obvious she has seen something damaging so defending yourself is out of it
cos its glaring...
she`s your wife for Christ sake...that you dont check her phone does not mean
she cant check yours especially when you have created room for suspicious...

ask for forgive and tell her you wont "misbehave again"

I wish he won't misbehave again. To be honest i think the wife might have over reacted, It's a marriage for crying out loud not that courtship thing that happens before actually getting married. I'll advise the OP to call her like you've said and ask for forgiveness and he should make her understand that another woman might be getting ready to move in.

I hope it's not too late sef.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by pembisco(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
im a guy but bros, I hate guys like you. what the fuccck do you mean by privacy? If she were my sister I'll have personally dealt with you, forget say you don already marry her. I'll deal with you. Nonsense!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Thermythorpe(f): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
TROLL
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by chiamanda1234: 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
Guys n phone privacy! Makes me wonder at times...is der supposed to be secrets and privacy in relatioships....if derz ntn to hide y d restriction...
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by xtervaganza(m): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dear op, the moment you decide to settle woth lady, even if you're not married yet, is the day you should bin all the other girls

And as for your wife, she's still a baby or one of those with severe anger issues. Why leave? No matter what you can discuss it like adults or if it all comes to worse she reports you to your parents or pastor.

I don't care about what she saw in your phone, she has no right to smash your phone. She should st least let you know your offense 1st. So I won't be begging her if I were you

P.s she's destroyed the evidence grin
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by babygirlfl: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
DrGroove:
All husbands cheat

A wife who threatens divorce on finding out her husband is cheating wasn't ready for marriage

She should be grateful to God she is aware of the situation and Her concern should be how to protect herself from HIV not getting angry
If women are to get angry n divorce cos of cheating husbands,The society would be filled with angry divorcees

Besides what was she looking for in somebody's "passworded " phone?

She no get her own phone ni?
She no sabi put password?
Abi she no sabi chat with "certain guys "?

E be like she no get work

She really get time sha.

Please speak for yourself only.

5 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote
author=Closetoheart post=30659494]Forgiveness is a choice. My husband
cheated on me with his long time gf barely two months into our marriage.
I saw the messages... I wanted to commit suicide. I was pregnant at
that time. I felt abused, disappointed and bad. He apologised and I
forgave him. Eight months later, I saw him send his unclad picture to
the same girl. I threatened to pack out of the house, he apologised
again, and promised not to do it again.

Now, you know what? I don't care any more. Whether he is still seeing
the girl or not is his problem. He is answerable to God. He is a xtian,
he ministers in church now. So if he still indulges in such acts, he
will have God to answer to.

Do you why I kept on forgiving him? Because he apologised. It still
pains me, but I have promised myself that the forgiveness will stand,
and I will continue to forgive him, even if he does something worse.
Because I cannot continue to bear grudge in my heart. I want to make
heaven.

The best I can do is to be wise. When I say being wise, it means
protecting myself and my children from whatever inactions or actions of
their dad that might want to cause harm to us. [/quote]You are a real woman and home maker too!
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
charles009:
Hey guys,

why are you feeling guilty all of a sudden? you men sef! It depends on the conversation you had with this certain girl! so what was it? you seem to not care at all And yes! she has a right to breach through your privacy in case of any unexpected situation, and she's your wife! not your girlfriend undecided

1 Like

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by tonte(m): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
I usually never comment on topics like this but you are very stupid that's all it really is

Melahou:
Its obvious she has seen something damaging so defending yourself is out of it
cos its glaring...
she`s your wife for Christ sake...that you dont check her phone does not mean
she cant check yours especially when you have created room for suspicious...

ask for forgive and tell her you wont "misbehave again"
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by bukatyne(f): 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
2good:
Marriage is a fraud for men. Men have nothing to benefit from marriage in the 21st century because they are still expected to retain their traditional roles while women have ditched theirs mostly. The problem is that society still brainwashes young men that they stand to gain something from being married and many of them drink the Kool-Aid not knowing what they are getting into. I am very sure the situation will improve in the future as reality makes more men to choose to avoid marriage as it is already happening in the western countries.

Read your post again and tell us How it relates to the OP

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) / Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce / Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.