Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour (4698 Views)

Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / Probe, Jail Jonathan If Found Guilty – NEF / Tinubu - 'Hold Jonathan If Anything Happens To Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by jamace(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Whosoever diggeth a pit shall fall in it.
APC don fall for pit o, marcham marcham.

Up GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Yorubas should not be allowed to spread their rubish across the south. If they truly want a Buhari then I say Goodluck to them. Let them form their country with Ab0ki and leave us in the better south to progress peacefully.

The outcome if this report with the silence of the southwest controlled media ad the foolish Tajus and Bisis here show that these people are only driven by hatred and jealousy of Goodluck and the progress and developmental strides the people of the Niger Delta are enjoying.

One of the funniest thing I get almost daily here is that whenever I point their collectively foolishness and hypocrisy out they some how assume I am Igbo.

Can you even reconcile how a GEJ government is some how an Igbo thing when the man in charge is an Ijaw?

This is not just blind hatred for igbos but a tight rope scam to still keep hating Jonathan but blaming the igbos instead because they are afraid of upsetting the Ijaws whose land oil wealth is tapped.

Yorubas are really and truly the problem.
Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
hazyfm1:

grin grin grin grin grin

LAUGHING AT YOU STUPIDITY

Lol.

There is a reason I called you a fool. It is not a mere insult but a description of who you are which is nothing but a fool.
Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
vedaxcool:
Ole and king of Ole, thief defending thieves barawo covering barawo!

Concentrate on tinubu.

What is your business with Niger delta oil money?

Lazy taju, go and start planting cocoa now.

Ingrates.
Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Zoharariel:
If you believe in this coordinated script of Price Water House which obviously is directed by GEJ, then your brain needs complete overhauling.

Price Water House Kooo, Price Kerosene Car niii - nonsense!

#GEJMustGo

RevDesmondJuju:
[size=38pt]
The many Lamentations of oyel money by Areberascal

[/size]

Aregbesola Accusses Jonathan of Squandering U.S.$35 Billion Oil Money
http://allafrica.com/stories/201502010218.html

Nigeria lost 1.2 trillion naira to oil theft in 2014-  Aregbesola 
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigeria-lost-n1-2trn-to-crude-oil-theft-in-2014-alleges-aregbesola/198795/

Jonathan responsible for oil theft-Aregbesola
https://www.facebook.com/GovernorRaufAregbesola/posts/791547530882282

Nigeria loses 2.2 trillion naira to oil theft -Aregbesola
https://www.facebook.com/GovernorRaufAregbesola/posts/798085810228454

$14bn lost to oil theft annually -Aregbesola
http://leadership.ng/news/400862/14bn-lost-oil-theft-yearly-aregbesola

Till Today, Jonatan can not account for $14.6bn dollars-Aregbesola

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/01/till-today-jonathan-cant-account-for.html

40% reduction in Osun’s federal allocation unjustifiable – Aregbesola
http://www.punchng.com/news/40-reduction-in-osuns-federal-allocation-unjustifiable-aregbesola/
Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by OLADD: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
pillarmaria:
The truth is that most oppositions just hate GEJ because they are blinded with sentiments and fanaticism.

In addition to the above, I also discovered that Jonathan has stepped on the ffg toes:
1. Those who have been milking Nigeria through ghost workers in the civil service. The new automated payroll system introduced by this administration has caused pains and anguish in tents of the perpetrators and they are fighting back.
2. Fertilizer procurement scammers who have over the years shortchanged Nigerian farmers.
3. Opposition elements who are not confortable with one man-one vote stance of Jonathan. They are the ones making noise about militarisation of polls.
4. The compromised press and socalled democracy 'activists' many of whom are on the payroll of Tinubu and his chronies.
5. And the deadliest amongst these people; the 5 ex PDP rebel governors and the born-to-rule northern politicians and traditional rulers who are threatened by Jonathan's second term ambition. They are the ones who vowed to make the country ungoverlable for the president.
Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by hazyfm1: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Lol.

There is a reason I called you a fool. It is not a mere insult but a description of who you are which is nothing but a fool.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Still laughing at your stupidity
Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by jamace(m): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
Even Osibanjo who is a rapist and very corrupt is calling Jonathan a corrupt President. Kai, Naija na wa o. : https://www.nairaland.com/2063845/yemi-osibanjo-accused-rape-corruption

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
hazyfm1:

Still laughing at your stupidity

Eyaah, see typical Fela Diagnosis in display, classic case of Suffering and Smiling.
Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
jamace:

Even Osibanjo who is a rapist and very corrupt is calling Jonathan a corrupt President. Kai, Naija na wa o. : https://www.nairaland.com/2063845/yemi-osibanjo-accused-rape-corruption

Only a fool will still be supporting APC.
Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
OLADD:

4. The compromised press and socalled democracy 'activists' many of whom are on the payroll of Tinubu and his chronies.

Wole Soyinka and Falana are a disgrace.
Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by hazyfm1: 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Eyaah, see typical Fela Diagnosis in display, classic case of Suffering and Smiling.

STILL LAUGHING AT YOUR STUPIDITY

2 Likes

Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by vedaxcool(m): 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Concentrate on tinubu.

What is your business with Niger delta oil money?

Lazy taju, go and start planting cocoa now.

Ingrates.

grin grin orobo mumu thinks I am yoruba!
Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by Chigold101(m): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
pillarmaria:
The truth is that most oppositions just hate GEJ because they are blinded with sentiments and fanaticism.
they hate him because he is building systems that is blocking where they steal from...

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by IGBOSON1: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
vedaxcool:

grin grin orobo mumu thinks I am yoruba!

^^^Where are you from?
Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by IGBOSON1: 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
Damn!.....RevDesmondjuju is taking no prisoners!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by Akshow: 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^You guys are persistent in your hate-filled campaign aren't you!?

So the audit firm was fined for the malfeasance of a handful of employees....now tell me which internationally-renowned audit firm the federal gov't should have contracted that would have satisfied you! You do realize that dirt can be found on almost all financial institutions if you dig well enough into their past?

I'm sure the very people that fined them also have the power to withdraw their certificate to practice if the felt they were so compromised to the extent of not being able to audit firms anymore!

It means they have no credibility dumbazz.
Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by nellyjohn: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
myola:
that would have been the honorable thing to do in sane society.
Then, I guess u are really insane now

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Akshow:

street credibility abi ?
Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by IGBOSON1: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
gists:

If you were accused and your transactions are being probed. But you are left in office to continue your job. Then auditors arrive and ask for documents. Pls answer this question honestly: Assuming you are really guilty, will you sincerely provide documents that will implicate you to the auditors for probing or will you find a way around it to clear your name? It's not rocket science.

^^^You know the implications of your position?: You're unwittingly subscribing to the view that when the opposition (both known political ones and shadowy stealth ones) start crying wolf on any issue just because they don't like the face of the person occupying any position in gov't; when they scream blue-murder from the rooftops that billions of dollars have been stolen or unaccounted for.......when this happens, the gov't should immediately sack or suspend the official/appointee concerned and look for external auditors (that have been pre-approved by the opposition to avoid accusations of cronyism) to audit and sniff out said phantom impropriety!

As per your question: you'll have to direct it at those with a criminal mindset as i don't have an opinion on that one way or the other.....especially after taking note of what i said in above paragraph!

In any case, one has to wonder why non of you guys now harping on Pricewaterhousecoopers lack of qualifications for sainthood never said a word or opposed their appointment.....not until the result of their findings were made public, and it wasn't what you were hoping for! wink

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by IGBOSON1: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
Akshow:

^^^Ouch!!!.....That hurt! angry grin grin
Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by vedaxcool(m): 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Where are you from?

I am from Nigeria!
Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
vedaxcool:

I am from Nigeria!

Niger Republic
Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by gists: 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Keep decieving yourself.

Pls start planting cocoa.

If you like vote Goodluck that will not stop us from stopping you lazy louts free oil money.

Vote Buhari

Vote for Arewastan

Say not to Niger Delta oil

Plant cocoa now.

Ingrates!

RevDesmondJuju:

Stop bothering your self over oil money that is not yours.

In a sane country you will not be waiting for free money

Pleb

RevDesmondJuju:

In a sane country you will not be depending on other people's oil wealth

Lazy taju, try and understand the oil is not yours to concern yourselves over.

All of you, you see your life outside? You couldn't even counter the point. By the way, who is waiting for oil money. I have always asked for resource control and even at a point agreed to some opinions saying everybody should go his way. For the records, south west is about the only region that asked for true federalism in the last national conference! Unlike other selfish regional agenda from other regions. We know all your life centers around oil and we are not interested. If we need your oil, we won't have asked for full regional autonomy, state police etc. Even non-oil producing communities from SE are claiming SS just because of oil.

You know what, we don't want to have anything with your oil. Lagos does not have oil, yet it is more developed and richer than half of the country put together. Ogun does not have oil, yet it has the highest number of industries in Nigeria. We don't want your oil - it has not done us much good.

But I am not surprised. TRUTH HURTS

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by gists: 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^You know the implications of your position?: You're unwittingly subscribing to the view that when the opposition (both known political ones and shadowy stealth ones) start crying wolf on any issue just because they don't like the face of the person occupying any position in gov't; when they scream blue-murder from the rooftops that billions of dollars have been stolen or unaccounted for.......when this happens, the gov't should immediately sack or suspend the official/appointee concerned and look for external auditors (that have been pre-approved by the opposition to avoid accusations of cronyism) to audit and sniff out said phantom impropriety!

As per your question: you'll have to direct it at those with a criminal mindset as i don't have an opinion on that one way or the other.....especially after taking note of what i said in above paragraph!

In any case, one has to wonder why non of you guys now harping on Pricewaterhousecoopers lack of qualifications for sainthood never said a word or opposed their appointment.....not until the result of their findings were made public, and it wasn't what you were hoping for! wink

Thank you. At least you made attempt to intelligently provide a counter argument - although a weak one.
You see that even you cannot sincerely answer the question. The truth is no where in the world will a public official whose office is under probe be left in office while the probe is on-going. And who says the person that will take over has to be from opposition as you suggested. Are there no credible people within the ranks of the ruling party that can take over the job. Also, who says the person that should take over the job has to be partisan? Are there no credible, well qualified people in Nigeria that don't belong to any party. When Jega, Soludo, SLS, Dora, Oby etc were first appointed, which political party did each of them openly belong?

This your last point shows you did not do your home work. We (Myself in particular) have been saying this LOOOONNNNGGG ago before the report came out that why should these people still be in office. A brief check on my past post would have shown that.
Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
No they won't!

APC propaganda machine will rather accuse PWC of complicity!

shocked
Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by najoke: 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

If you only knew how foolish I look with this post
For real shocked
Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by IGBOSON1: 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
gists:

Thank you. At least you made attempt to intelligently provide a counter argument - although a weak one.
You see that even you cannot sincerely answer the question. The truth is no where in the world will a public official whose office is under probe be left in office while the probe is on-going. And who says the person that will take over has to be from opposition as you suggested. Are there no credible people within the ranks of the ruling party that can take over the job. Also, who says the person that should take over the job has to be partisan? Are there no credible, well qualified people in Nigeria that don't belong to any party. When Jega, Soludo, SLS, Dora, Oby etc were first appointed, which political party did each of them openly belong?

This your last point shows you did not do your home work. We (Myself in particular) have been saying this LOOOONNNNGGG ago before the report came out that why should these people still be in office. A brief check on my past post would have shown that.

^^^Well in your case it appears you like having the last word just for the heck of it because you've made no point at all!......You're just waffling!!

Now just who exactly did you want removed from office while the audit was on: is it GEJ; the minister of petroleum; the minster of finance; the new head of NNPC who met the issue unfolding on his appointment; just who?

I asked you a question on which audit firm you lot would have been happy with since you say Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC) are questionable and can't be relied on not to be compromised.....i'm yet to get a response!

On your own question which you say i couldn't answer: you may just as well ask for the entire directors and management of NNPC and the ministry of petroleum to be removed from office because there's no way of knowing who and who is involved! If you had any knowledge of accounting procedures and due process, you'd realize all the auditors need is a knowledge of such procedures and processes in accounting and book-keeping, and then request for the documents involved! PWC didn't inform us of any obstacles placed in their way or any documents missing......unless of course you heard of any, in which case you're free to share such info' with the rest of us!

On your last paragraph: i asked you whether you questioned the appointment of PWC when it was initially made based on the dirt you dug up on them after they presented their findings which weren't to your liking!? Of course i know you can easily go back to past posts of yours and edit them to make it look like you actually did protest at the time; but nonetheless i'm still interested to see it/them so provide a link here.....i don't have the time to be trawling through your past posts for obvious reasons!

In any case, GEJ, the ministry of petroleum, the finance ministry and NNPC have all been vindicated so this argument of anyone being removed or not is just academic! If you have a problem with PWC, you can take it up with the United Nations or whoever else is the international finance watchdog!

Cheers! smiley
Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by gists: 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Well in your case it appears you like having the last word just for the heck of it because you've made no point at all!......You're just waffling!!

Now just who exactly did you want removed from office while the audit was on: is it GEJ; the minister of petroleum; the minster of finance; the new head of NNPC who met the issue unfolding on his appointment; just who?

I asked you a question on which audit firm you lot would have been happy with since you say Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC) are questionable and can't be relied on not to be compromised.....i'm yet to get a response!

On your own question which you say i couldn't answer: you may just as well ask for the entire directors and management of NNPC and the ministry of petroleum to be removed from office because there's no way of knowing who and who is involved! If you had any knowledge of accounting procedures and due process, you'd realize all the auditors need is a knowledge of such procedures and processes in accounting and book-keeping, and then request for the documents involved! PWC didn't inform us of any obstacles placed in their way or any documents missing......unless of course you heard of any, in which case you're free to share such info' with the rest of us!

On your last paragraph: i asked you whether you questioned the appointment of PWC when it was initially made based on the dirt you dug up on them after they presented their findings which weren't to your liking!? Of course i know you can easily go back to past posts of yours and edit them to make it look like you actually did protest at the time; but nonetheless i'm still interested to see it/them so provide a link here.....i don't have the time to be trawling through your past posts for obvious reasons!

In any case, GEJ, the ministry of petroleum, the finance ministry and NNPC have all been vindicated so this argument of anyone being removed or not is just academic! If you have a problem with PWC, you can take it up with the United Nations or whoever else is the international finance watchdog!

Cheers! smiley

Ranting as usual with off-topic explanations. Where in my post did I question the credibility of PWC and where did I dig up any dirt on PWC? You must be mistaking me for someone else. I believe I have made my point clear enough, sadly without any meaningful response from you. Nuf said!
Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by IGBOSON1: 12:25am On Feb 13, 2015
gists:

Ranting as usual with off-topic explanations. Where in my post did I question the credibility of PWC and where did I dig up any dirt on PWC? You must be mistaking me for someone else. I believe I have made my point clear enough, sadly without any meaningful response from you. Nuf said!

^^^Off-topic indeed! If i confused you with another APC apologist that responded to me earlier then my bad.....it's hard to differentiate one from the other as you're all singing from the same hymn sheet!

Though if you read my last post well, part of it addressed your own misguided assertions on 'remaining in office while the audit was being done'!

Fact of the matter is if you were one of those that heaped abuse on any of the parties involved in this issue (either on the gov't or nnpc side) then you should swallow your pride and apologize!
Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by babadee1(m): 12:35am On Feb 13, 2015
PWC had better be very careful in their dealings with the Nigerian government, otherwise they might end up like Arthur Andersen did after the Enron scandal in 2002. The world of accounting and business ethics is fast becoming a global marketplace.
Re: Apologise To Jonathan If You Have Any Honour by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 13, 2015
jdilight:
I have always maintained my support for President Jonathan because he is a transparent man who every thief want to paint black to look like them.

All the allegations of stolen billions are gradually being led to rest.

Can APC led government allow external auditors look into their affairs as Goodluck has done.

Last word

Our press are a shameful bunch of people for not sensitizing the public of this great injustice on the president.

At least the world need to know that there are a few good Nigerians (Join Goodluck in being a good Nigerian).

For those who always say "may God manage your life the way goodluck is managing Nigeria?". May God manage your life the way Buhari managed Nigeria.

@Bolded, No! It should be "May God DAMAGE their lives the way buhari damaged Nigeria".
They should leave GEJ alone, He's the peoples' Choice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Kuwait City-photos / Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? / A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.