Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum (35510 Views)

Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With This Cute Pic / Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by chinchong: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Op post pictures of me and my mum na. Must it always be Davido??
I'm a celebrity too. Celebrity in the Lord. sad
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Cute tongue
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
ellahzy:

Davido my................. wink

ellajovy @IG
Dream lover grin
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Certifiedboss: 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Some step mothers would have used magical powers to destroy the boy if they know he's going to be great,but the boy sees this woman as her own mom because the woman is good to him

Step mum only have such beef in poor and wretched homes
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Certifiedboss: 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
ireneony:
Wow nice! I want my unborn children to enjoy like this when they come in to the world.
Amen cheesy
Money is good, poverty is a bastard!

Start working towards it so that your kids having a sweet life shouldn't be based on your ability to luckily get a rich husband
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by KingTom(m): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
rokiatu:
grin grin grin grin
I lie? grin grin grin
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by uzomore(m): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
We don see am
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by ellahzy(f): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Dream lover grin

lol cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by CashdownNG: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
ellahzy:

Davido my................. wink

ellajovy @IG

it's okay na.. we know that you're on Instagram ooo
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by herdeykunley(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
nice one David.
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by axortedbabe(f): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
chelseabmw:
Op you should be ashamed of urself

This is not davido's step mum

She is Shinarambo's mum

You guys just like carrying cheap rumours

For This fake news to make FP, I'm highly disappointed
chai op u cn lie oo,cn and read this oo..
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by ellahzy(f): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
CashdownNG:

it's okay na.. we know that you're on Instagram ooo

Hw ee take concern you?
Na for ur eye i write am?
you dont av to quote me

mind ur biz smiley
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by CashdownNG: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
ellahzy:

Hw ee take concern you?
Na for ur eye i write am?
you dont av to quote me

mind ur biz smiley

erm help people... attention needed here..

*hope that solves this*
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by ellahzy(f): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
CashdownNG:

erm help people... attention needed here..

*hope that solves this*

HmmmmMnnnn
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by bebe2(f): 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Some step mothers would have used magical powers to destroy the boy if they know he's going to be great,but the boy sees this woman as her own mom because the woman is good to him

hmmm, dats if u no get talent and u r forcing it.

no one has d power to change ur destiny.

free ur self of such thots
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Princezoi(m): 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
iiichidodo:
Nu way ima recognize this becaa de boy a rolling ina de benjamins dat wah mek de ooman fi shower im love...mi box im face ima habe de chance dat babylonian dawta.
see why you shud not smoke dry ewedu leaf!!! Smh!!
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
she is beautiful and classy
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Abbey2sam(m): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:

talking like your a member of the family

smh
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by bodmarxchrys(m): 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:
jst dis picture can't say thier relationship

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by madgoat(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
But diz davido is ugly oh shocked
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 13, 2015
Are you a leaner?
iiichidodo:
Nu way ima recognize this becaa de boy a rolling ina de benjamins dat wah mek de ooman fi shower im love...mi box im face ima habe de chance dat babylonian dawta.
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by iiichidodo: 6:10am On Feb 13, 2015
RossyBentley:
Are you a leaner?
Mi nu hab time fi chaty-chaty dem....run wey.
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by DOD1: 7:34am On Feb 13, 2015
sheabutter1:
She's beautiful. Davido have been making his family famous. Just like DIAMOND.

Besides,

Have you heard of Shea butter. A Natural product. Good for the smoothness of Skins and healthy hair, treatment of stretch mark and control of dry skin. For your home delivery from our online store. Visit. : http:// www .konga.com/concepticalsheabutter 

Please rearrange the website by closing the space.
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Sarimah(f): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2015
chingydaboss:
Same as u
tanx smiley[
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by ChrisCharming(m): 12:47pm On May 09, 2015
My celb crush,i love ds guy ehh.his lukin fat nw.pretty woman
Re: Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum by Kenechukwu200: 1:44am On Oct 07, 2015
So Cute!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage / Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... / Burna Boy Fan Gifts Him A Portrait Diamond Painting (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.