Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians (23061 Views)

PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders / Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting / Buhari Accepts NCS Boss’ Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by dorodee(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
hmmm..Buhari and Bible... Adonbilivit!!
Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by spinna: 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by mustymatic(m): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
WE NIGERIANS MUST VOTE RIGHTLY IN 2015
If SOMEONE is
J= Just
O= On
N= Negative
A= Assignments
T= To
H= Harm
A=All
N= Nigerians
THEN we must also find someone who will
B= Bring
U= Us
H= Hope
A= And
R= Remove
I= Incompetence
CHANGE IN 2015....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by Scapetta: 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
All that one na wash.
Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by Nicklaus(m): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
Oh so you wan do baptism too No be for here!

Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
grin Having accepted the manual for the Living (Bible) what remains now is Buhari taking holy communion.
Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by sorom4: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
hazyfm1:

There will be great surprises in heaven, so many people will be shocked... A murderer today can get to heaven tomorrow and the today aclaimed holy one might be dancing Alanta with the devil tomorrow.
are you indirectly telling us that GMB is a murderer?
Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by reaky(m): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
He should come and collect
Nzu ka ofia na anya
Nonsense
Our bible don suffer shaa
Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by omenka(m): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
ellechrystal:

Hahahahahahahaha all of them
With the exception of Buhari. smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by buchilino(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
omenka:
Very sure that part scares Jonathan shitless! cheesy

u honestly believe they understand the bible or Koran?. politicians doing all they can 2 deceive d unwise sad
Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by enigma3000: 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
If him like make he become Rev. Father
Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by M4gunners: 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Let the wise one's not be deceived.

Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by hazyfm1: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
sorom4:
are you indirectly telling us that GMB is a murderer?

ALL POLITICIANS AT ONE POINT IN TIME HAVE MURDERED SOMEONE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY #fact
Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by mbulela: 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
Now:
Anybody can accept any gift but does that make him to read it or accept Jesus Christ as his personal lord and Saviour?
As if you have any proof that GEJ has accepted Christ as his personal lord and saviour.
In the eyes of God GEJ might be no different from Buhari.
The same blood of Jesus is available to both.
Christianityis not by taking selfies in Jerusalem and hanging around compromised pastors during pilgrimage.
More importantly, Christianity is not a prerequisite for good leadership. Even in the bible most of the Kings that advanced God's plans were pagans.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by JkShams(m): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:
So we should start dancing because the ancient jihadist recieved a bible which he will soon throw inside a fire.Any way shaa grin
. U guys don't know hw to comment. . U have sin because u just judge

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by EHoudini: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
An act of desecration of the Holy Bible. You think a true muslim or jew would willfully offer the koran or the torah to a non-believer? Never!
This imbeciles play politics with God! HE is disinterested in stupidity and filth. This group represents the highest order of both: stupidity and filth.
Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by Krisddon: 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Buhari will soon accept Christ as his Lord and personal saviour.
Waiting for the news....
Election mata enh!
Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by tswitch: 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
****Desperation in action****
Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by ziccoit: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
A Muslim has everything to do about Bible and Its content. So, this is not a new matter.
Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by jerrymej(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Metchewwwww.

Why do they just waste that BIble!
I know it won't even get to his house before he 'll throw it a way or get it burnt!!!
Heartless maaaaaaaan.

I would 've cast my vote for APC but because of you.... I give it back to GEJ.

GEJ all the way..
Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by Laid2001: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kingspin:
Then, this man must be a chameleon and a deceit president. He is a pretender that will do the worst. Pls. Help elect a sound personality come 28 march and forget about man buhari, whom we dont know where he is going.

Many Muslim have copies of Bible at home and even read it occasionally.
There is nothing spectacular about a muslim receiving bible gift. After all Muslims believe in Jesus only that as a Messenger of God and also believe in all the Prophets in the bible as well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by Praktikals(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Jona weh deh kneel like Tim Tebow for every church nko?
otijah:
cause of election this dude is doing what he sworn never to do, anyways na for the people he will deicieve not me. Because by now I know he has burnt that bible

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by United4lyf(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kasieze:
Buhari is not trust worthy. Why will he accept a bible knowing fully well that his region doesn't support that.
How?who told u his religion don't support it?most muslims have copies of Bible and I bet you there are many muslims out there who have a better knowledge of the Bible more than yourself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by Laid2001: 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
about2wed:
As a true leader who really wanted to rule with fairness and equality. You have to give a listening hear to every religion group under your governance since it does not collide with the constitution.

Tell them jare. Only GEJ will believe the Mosque is HELL on Earth and refuse to Visit. GEJ wants us to Believe He was jumping from one church to the other on invitation while no Mosque have invited him. Not even the Mosque inside Aso rock!.

Anyway SAI BUHARI until GEJ learn to recognize not all Nigerians are Christians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
babasanti:
I hate to say this but you a GOAT. A Very BIG ONE TOo
Why does it burn ur soul so much?
Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
emeka2847:
Hypocrisy? You prefer that he should reject it or what? Rubbish.
My broda, ur God go dey bless u plenty plenty dey go joor cool
Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by david1980: 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
Buhari is a desperate man looking for any means to become president. If he likes let him read first lesson in the church; he can't deceive us we know him very well.
Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
jerrymej:
Metchewwwww.

Why do they just waste that BIble!
I know it won't even get to his house before he 'll throw it a way or get it burnt!!!
Heartless maaaaaaaan.

I would 've cast my vote for APC but because of you.... I give it back to GEJ.

GEJ all the way..
A pained soul!
Smh undecided
Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
The Presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), on Thursday in Abuja willingly accepted a Bible from a group of Northern Christians who declared their support for him.

The Christians under the aegis of Northern Christian Leaders Eagle-Eye Forum were led by Pastor Habu Aminchi.

www.punchng.com/news/buhari-meets-northern-christians-accepts-bible-donation/

even him like mek him accpt priesthood, Light has nuffin to do wif Darkness!
failBUARI
Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by rigarmortis: 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
Buhari will eat pork if that will make him win.....؛.........if only...
Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by Bluepamex: 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
ellechrystal:
Nice, I hope he reads it,especially d part that states clearly, "Don't be deceived, God is not mocked, for what ever a man soweth, so shall he reap!" not just accepting
Amen
Re: Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians by tammie24: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
This man is so desperate, willing to do anything just to win election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Gave Birth To Triplet At Bama IDP Centre In Borno(photo) / Buhari Swears In Onnoghen As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Magu Can Serve Indefinitely, Presidential Committee Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.