Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Worst Day Of My Life! :'( - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Worst Day Of My Life! :'( (21603 Views)

What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / My Worst Day Ever / INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
These things happen.

OP just take heart.

Shit happens bro....
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by lolaxavier(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Pisure of Op before he collapsed... grin

2 Likes

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by lolaxavier(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
tchidi:
grin grin grin

Your village witches go just de time you like referee! angry angry

Tchidi...u bad gan...laff wan kill me 4 here...

Scroll down small...i don put my own picture..

No be laff mataz but i can't help but laugh...
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by gentlechyke(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Same here.As of last 3 years in my 300lvl,missed a 3CU course while i was busy revising behind closed doors.tot was an afternoon paper...only to see my course rep with exam question paper asking the numbers i answered...lol.thank God i've graduated.stories i can't forget
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Akinz0126(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
grin grin Aworinde sowi to say bro you took after your name.Aworinde after the Complesion of the exam omashae ooo
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Baddestguyp(m): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
lolaxavier:

grin grin
rotfl!!! grin
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by LewisO: 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
KingTom, why? cry

Is she around that night?

This is tragic, don't u have a friend number to have alert u?

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by debetmx(m): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
KingTom:
It is the 8th anniversary of one of the worst days of my life l. my final exams. I had been preparing for this bastard course in Obstetrics, As usual I strolled to night class, I read like mad dog, I full flask with nescafe coffee, come combine am with Kolanut. yeah the combination worked, and I did not sleep throughout the night, I took my bath by 6:00am and went to the venue, our exams was for 9:00am and some other department were using the hall. I then decided to have a little nap in the hall opposite that one. cry cry
**************************************************************•****************************************************************•********************************************************************************************************
When I woke up, I realized that i had an exams to write, I must get to the hall at once I screamed. i reached the hall and and saw my friends coming out with question papers. the lecturer saw me and shouted "Aworinde! Where have you been, you have missed your exams! it is 12:45pm by my time"
I collapsed cry cry

King linus elias.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by jerrymej(m): 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Haa!
Aworinde so sorry!
The exam wrote you.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by LewisO: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
toprealman:
YET MEDICAL STUDENTS ACT AS HE THEY ARE THE SMARTEST..MTCHEW
Who is this? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Neplusultra(f): 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ooops! I know dat feeling embarassed cry
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Abbey2sam(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
zeezahbee:
which uni did you go? if located in Nigeria, do they write summer exam in Nigeria.? shocked

literary, Nigeria universities don't write summer.
buh some of our universities have what we call 'resit'
mostly for final year students
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by lolaxavier(m): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
toprealman:
YET MEDICAL STUDENTS ACT AS HE THEY ARE THE SMARTEST..MTCHEW

3 Likes

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by johnjon: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Eyaaah. What a touching story.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Kossyne(m): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
OP, it's either you are the triangle student(hostel-lecture halls-library) with little or no social life...or you don't have good friends....

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by demmy0325(m): 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
Once dah tin s on ma mind.. Evn if i slp.. I jst find masef wakin up.., evn b4 d alarm i set...
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Sunky200: 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
KingTom:
It is the 8th anniversary of one of the worst days of my life l. my final exams. I had been preparing for this bastard course in Obstetrics, As usual I strolled to night class, I read like mad dog, I full flask with nescafe coffee, come combine am with Kolanut. yeah the combination worked, and I did not sleep throughout the night, I took my bath by 6:00am and went to the venue, our exams was for 9:00am and some other department were using the hall. I then decided to have a little nap in the hall opposite that one. cry cry
**************************************************************•****************************************************************•********************************************************************************************************
When I woke up, I realized that i had an exams to write, I must get to the hall at once I screamed. i reached the hall and and saw my friends coming out with question papers. the lecturer saw me and shouted "Aworinde! Where have you been, you have missed your exams! it is 12:45pm by my time"
I collapsed cry cry

I had my fair share of experience during my secondary school days.
been the serious type, you know, I intensified my prep for SSCE, God knows I did all I could. I read at least 20hrs a day both in my school premises and our (my colleagues and I) overnight tutorial venue.
to cut the long story short, I arrived home on this faithful day to freshen up and relax for a few minutes and head back to school for my exam scheduled to hold at 11am. my friend I woke up at 12: 35pm.
had it been that I am not well prepared, my story. would have be super ugly.

bottom line, TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING IS BAD

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by theorbiters: 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
Na God save me for my own o. Rain fell overnight, so the cold really made my sleep sweet. I dey cuddle under my bed as the cold tickled me. Oma. My lecturer gave me 6 missed calls, but rain is falling na, na wetin I dey tell myself. I just say make I stroll reach the hall, JESUS, see crowd dey write exams. Sharply I enter hall, 57mins to the end, I rushed like werey write the exam. That was my final paper. Thank God, I still had A sha.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
englishmart:
someone who has his exams at heart wouldn't sleep some hours prior to the exams. I'm still investigating thr story ooooooo

Bros pls forget! If u are the type that studies, u'll understand the O.P. On many occasions, after reading 2ru d nyt, i'll beg people around to wake me cos i knw how i sleep especially after preparing for an exam. I'll also make sure i take nescafe before the exam to avoid stories like this.

It does happen bro.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
Just wanted to share this weekend game so everyone will follow me rock.

England = chelsea win. Flyde win , stoke win or draw, sunderland win or draw.

Germany = bayern win.

Spain = barcelona win, athletico Madrid win

Scotland = aberdeen win. Breceen

France = psg win, caen win

UAB= aljaria win

Denmark = elsjberg

Czech = victoria plzn

Holland = AZ-almarr

Turkey = samsunspour win or draw.

My predictions are 95% sure. Won't use the word 100% because I don't play the game with them.

If this prediction looks so real to you. You can visit the link on my signature for tips on how to predict and win sure games every weekend

Note: nobody should quote me. If u must contact me using the details on my signature or visit any of my website for my contact details
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
iwriterng:
Had similar experience when I was writing my O'level exams (WAEC precisely) I slept off on the day I was supposed to write Yoruba, not because I read all through the night, I slept off because I thought the exam was slated for 2pm not knowing it's earlier than that.

Needless I say, I missed the paper and I had "AB".

PS: Not that I know what to write in the exam anyway, and my folks still couldn't get their heads around why my Yoruba result had AB, thank God I passed the prerequisites, my dad would have made more enquires about the entire result.

lol... Absenteeeee.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Bmbolaji: 12:17am On Feb 21, 2015
That's serious! I almost experience something of such in my ND days but Alhamdulillah I managed to write the paper... The exam was scheduled to be conducted on by 12:00pm on a friday, but due to Jamb examination which will follow the next day which is saturday, the exam was shifted to 8:00 for they have to number the seat and make arrangements for the jambites... I read a little cos I didn't really like d course due to d poor standard of the lecturer taking us. I woke up on friday, went to fetch water so as to have my bath and met some course mate at the well. We discussed some things and later parted ways... I was @ ome till about 10:00 and later decided to go to school to revise in the library. I got to skul and saw some of my course mate holding question papers for they are through with the exam. I ran into the hall and begged the supervisor for its about 30 minutes to the end of the paper. He refused, went to my HOD and he told me dats automatic C.O. AftEr lots pleas, they decided to let me write the 3hrs paper for just an hour. I was so glad and did the little I can in an hour and that fetched me 56 or so...
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 21, 2015
gringrin
this is serious wahala oo gringrin

at the same time super funny...take heart .
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by mirexxx(f): 12:23am On Feb 21, 2015
wow!shocked
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 21, 2015
KingTom:
I collapsed cry cry
So,wah happened to the course?...u applied for a make up or u re-took the course??
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 21, 2015
theorbiters:
Na God save me for my own o. Rain fell overnight, so the cold really made my sleep sweet. I dey cuddle under my bed as the cold tickled me. Oma. My lecturer gave me 6 missed calls, but rain is falling na, na wetin I dey tell myself. I just say make I stroll reach the hall, JESUS, see crowd dey write exams. Sharply I enter hall, 57mins to the end, I rushed like werey write the exam. That was my final paper. Thank God, I still had A sha.
I know say na A u go get....scholar!

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 21, 2015
lalasticlala:
I had similar experience in my first year, that's about 10 years now. but my own case was different.. Was living off campus.. The exam was supposed to have been taken in the afternoon, I was busy jacking.. only for my Nebo who was doing the course as a borrowed course breezed in with the question paper. That they have taken the exam.. I almost fainted.. Bcs I swore never to have carry over.. So it happened that the exam was moved earlier than the Tim scheduled earlier..

ewoo..I fit hang myself oo
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 21, 2015
Nescafé don finish the job wey u send am, na dat time wey the dosage wey u take don finish work for ur body na dat u sleep so.. Pele
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by daveP(m): 1:17am On Feb 21, 2015
Caracta:
Happened to my brother.

He woke up 9:30am for a 9am paper. He practically ran from the hostel to his faculty in pyjamas. As a law student, he was sent back to put on White and Black. He pleaded but they insisted. Before he came back, exam don finish. That alone gave him an extra semester.

But today, he made it tops out of Law School. This life sha.
Jesu mio shocked

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 1:52am On Feb 21, 2015
MimeeTee:
So,wah happened to the course?...u applied for a make up or u re-took the course??
Yeah, I did after much crying and begging.grin
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 1:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Sunky200:

I had my fair share of experience during my secondary school days.
been the serious type, you know, I intensified my prep for SSCE, God knows I did all I could. I read at least 20hrs a day both in my school premises and our (my colleagues and I) overnight tutorial venue.
to cut the long story short, I arrived home on this faithful day to freshen up and relax for a few minutes and head back to school for my exam scheduled to hold at 11am. my friend I woke up at 12: 35pm.
had it been that I am not well prepared, my story. would have be super ugly.

bottom line, TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING IS BAD
Bro it's very bad.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 1:53am On Feb 21, 2015
debetmx:

King linus elias.
Oko olosho grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi / The Worst Rumour About Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.