Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

FG Subs The U.S With A Warning About Interfering With Internal Affairs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Subs The U.S With A Warning About Interfering With Internal Affairs (868 Views)

Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics / Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal / PDP Accuses DSS Of Interfering With Election Tribunals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Subs The U.S With A Warning About Interfering With Internal Affairs by Angelou(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
At a meeting with over a hundred heads of missions in Abuja, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Amb. Aminu Wali, said information reaching the Federal Government indicates that some foreign missions want to interfere in the electoral process and that the Federal Government will not tolerate such actions. He said interference in Nigeria’s internal affairs by foreign envoys is unacceptable.
“No country, I repeat no country, no matter how well intentioned can love Nigeria more than Nigerians themselves. Excellencies let me seize this opportunity to express the strong displeasure of the Federal government on conducts of some heads of mission who have continued to behave in an imperial manner and in clear breech of the channel of diplomatic communication. A situation where a head of mission takes on the role of a government seeking to impose the views and perspectives of its government and make unguided utterances on matters that are strictly within the domestic jurisdiction of the host country is unacceptable. Let

1 Like

Re: FG Subs The U.S With A Warning About Interfering With Internal Affairs by Angelou(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
. Let me be clear, the Federal government would no longer tolerate the excesses of such heads of mission. They are hereby advised to operate within the norms and etiquette of diplomatic intercourse” the Minister said.
While reacting to the postponement in a statement released on Sunday February 8th, US Secretary of State, John Kerry said “political interference with the Independent National Electoral Commission” is unacceptable, calling on the government to “not use security concerns as a pretext for impeding the democratic process”.
Re: FG Subs The U.S With A Warning About Interfering With Internal Affairs by temitemi1(m): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
I love U.S but they have to stay clear of our affairs ooooo! GEJ till 2019!!!

3 Likes

Re: FG Subs The U.S With A Warning About Interfering With Internal Affairs by moneybag100: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Op paste source.

Still don't believe previous polls?
Let's do it again

Click like for GMB

Share for GEJ

4 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FG Subs The U.S With A Warning About Interfering With Internal Affairs by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mr Man u no dey taya Haba!!!
Re: FG Subs The U.S With A Warning About Interfering With Internal Affairs by Vision4God: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
@ temitemi1 na true.
All ds foreigners wat do de really hav to offer. Are de 4us or against us.
Re: FG Subs The U.S With A Warning About Interfering With Internal Affairs by nellyjohn: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
Why would US or any other country interfere in our political issues. Anyway, I trust my able president because no matter how clueless some say he is, US has not been able to decide for him what should happen in Nigeria.
GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: FG Subs The U.S With A Warning About Interfering With Internal Affairs by aresa: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
Everything is other people's fault and the whole world is against you. Reminds me of OBJ`s book where he labeled the also rock dullard very petty, paranoid and how he sees his critics as his enemies. At what point do you look in the mirror or at yourself for clues and reasons why the world is questioning you ability to lead or why they labeled you corrupt and incompetent...

Obviously, Nigerians and the rest of the world can't wait to see gone...

1 Like

Re: FG Subs The U.S With A Warning About Interfering With Internal Affairs by clevvermind(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
US needs to back off. they should mind their business. i know their prediction of Nigeria breaking in 2015 will fail.
Re: FG Subs The U.S With A Warning About Interfering With Internal Affairs by temitemi1(m): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
All I know is that they should stay clear of our affairs... GEJ till 2019!!!
Vision4God:
@ temitemi1 na true.
All ds foreigners wat do de really hav to offer. Are de 4us or against us.

1 Like

Re: FG Subs The U.S With A Warning About Interfering With Internal Affairs by maestroferddi: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nigeria is not a banana republic.

Enough of the meddlesomeness of the US and her fellow Western busybodies.

Every country has her own share of internal challenges so these people who claim to love us more than we love ourselves should steer clear.

Stop hiding under the guise of the advancement of democracy to sabotage and undermine our economic growth and prospects.
Re: FG Subs The U.S With A Warning About Interfering With Internal Affairs by thunderrider: 12:40am On Feb 13, 2015
I just hope we can walk the talk
Re: FG Subs The U.S With A Warning About Interfering With Internal Affairs by mrofficial(m): 12:49am On Feb 13, 2015
Them dey talk their own. The US will definitely interfere. They won't let the most populous country in Africa go the way of Rwanda. Not in the case of selfish interests and corruption.

The US should save themselves future stress of packing millions of dead bodies in the future by watching the elections closely. grin

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Lagos-abuja High Speed Rail Line Hoax – APC / The Buhari Of My Personal Experience - Ignatius C. Olisemeka / ECKO Bank In Alaba Internation On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.