Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC (28039 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi, Saraki At The Presentation Of The 2017 Budget / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) / Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by sameagles(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nigerian has decided who to vote for, which ever way their all still rigg our vote
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mr president is becoming more anxious as the day goes by. I forsee blood shed in this forth coming election. Its a do or die for the PDP. Oluwa gbani !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by highmood(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
I haven't seen oppositions that is so talkative like the congregation of Amalgamation of Present Criminals (APC). Ha ha! Dem shi*t , they would scream, PDP drink water they would say its wine. Na WA oh. Even the whole world don know them. Mtweee. Tufiakwa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by 100Cents: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
I cannot believe any story coming from APC.

They have a track record with LIES..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chigold101:
why are you people afriad? I thought this man is a weakclueless man... No level of propaganda will give you victory...

GEJ ALL THE WAY...

He is not only weak and clueless. He is also mad. And his clueless madness will lead to his end.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by highmood(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
A nurse that enjoys injecting other people would not want to be injected. A man that kills will a knife would never want a knife to penetrate his back. They are screaming even when they are only seeing shadows what about if it is real. APC, GEJ have no time for you guys, just go to the polls and loose. I believe it will be the end of the political careers of many.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by onatisi(m): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
If apc can't prove any of these silly allegations against the fg,they should just shut up and face the woeful campaigning

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by mayor360(m): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
clevvermind:
nowhere to hide, nowhere to run. they should be watched carefully.
stupid comment by a fool,u r opposite of what u call urself, so foolish
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by mayor360(m): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
highmood:
A nurse that enjoys injecting other people would not want to be injected. A man that kills will a knife would never want a knife to penetrate his back. They are screaming even when they are only seeing shadows what about if it is real. APC, GEJ have no time for you guys, just go to the polls and loose. I believe it will be the end of the political careers of many.
u r a pretender just like whom u follow, so they should wait till their life is at risk, just as gej waited till 8 months b4 making effort to start searching for chibok girls
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by mayor360(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
highmood:
I haven't seen oppositions that is so talkative like the congregation of Amalgamation of Present Criminals (APC). Ha ha! Dem shi*t , they would scream, PDP drink water they would say its wine. Na WA oh. Even the whole world don know them. Mtweee. Tufiakwa.
u clueless men r making them talk, ur people destruction party (PDP) r really so doing everything to keep power, and its time to see their end
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by dokyOloye: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Believe Tinubu's southwest controlled media,then U can believe anything.
I remember there was these same ppl were shouting that snipers were being trained to attack them.
Now,where r the snipers or their victims?
On another note,are they above surveillance?
So,lets say govt has a credible info that APC is planning to overthrow d govt wt their jihadi members in d army,wont it make sense to put them under surveillance?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by enkay0525: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Una don start abi? Wetin be all these things na,shuoo! I talk am dis morning say the next thing na Dem dey trail Dem. See am now. Nigerians,I carry yansh for Una.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by clevvermind(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
mayor360:
stupid comment by a fool,u r opposite of what u call urself, so foolish
you sound infuriated. anyway, it seems you have been infected with temporary madness.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by upcrown2512(m): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
WE STILL HAVE A MOGULS ISSUE OF MILITARY SAGA IN EKITI UNRESOLVED.

NOW GEJ IS PUSHING FOR ANOTHER TYPE OF POLITICAL QUAGMIRE.

I MEAN USING MILITARY TO INTIMIDATE THE OPPOSITION AND THE HARMLESS CITIZENS.

WE ALL VOTED GEJ IN 2015. NOW IS PAYING BACK WITH INTIMATION BY MILITARY.

INSTEAD OF THEM (PDP )TO BE MOBILIZING FOR COLLECTION OF PVCs FOR THEIR MEMBERS LIKE APC. THE ARE BUSY CHASING SHADOW.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by eleganteunice: 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
let them do the right thing

visit [url]euniceamede.com[/url] for over hundreds of paid ebooks for free
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by BigSexyPapi(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Onwe a'be ihe huru,Umu Any Ofia tongue[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by billyG(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
ochejoseph:
Who needs to hack into the phones of people who are not going anywhere?

First of all Tinubu said battalions of soldiers have invaded his home, when press men got there they met Abgeros and expired politicians,

When Non indigenes shouted that they were been denied their PVC's APC said it was not true now INEC has confirmed the story and sacked those responsible

Amechi summarised the APC in the picture below, believe them at your own detriment
He now confessed that their houses are clean today that is Y he joined them.APC!clean change.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by klax(m): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lair Party at it again. We are tired of this happened today that happen tomorrow stop all these baby silly cry you lie too much nobody is interested in your lies again. Army at Tinubu gate, Army at Amaechi car, SSA at Lai-idiots house please abeg make you guys go pack well somewhere.

Honestly despite my dislikeness for PDP also as well I hate this jingolo liar party called APC with passion. Mr change indeed and yet Amaechi owns a private jet from his salary Tinubu now "Chief saint Tinubu change indeed. The most allergy to truth party of all time since the creation of the universe is APC. Armed robber calling market thief a thief is that not weird? Gej sef too slow all the time not only their home or phone should be hacked their freedom should be hacked as well because they are all(APC)bunch of satanic messenger in angelic garment.

Anywhere you meet APC member and you just try to engage them in political argument the next thing you will see is he is ready to fight like a loosed rabies mad dogs I always wonder but not too surprise when a terrorist and shariamania is their presidential candidate and the cowards are now scrambling for another devil in Nigeria politics Obj for endorsement. Gej did not do well yes agreed but APC will be Nigeria greatest nightmare. Guys just watch their response to what I have just said you will know truly they are real loosed rabies dogs just wait and read their response.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by frankyychiji(f): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
barcanista:
Anyway, nothing must happen to Buhari sha....

Lolzz.. You needed this rejoinder before your fellow apc e-rats pounced on you for your initial unbias. Smart boy! grin
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by fuckerholic(m): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
menix:
No b only hacked nah hanged...
Una no dey tire, 2mao news wuld be GEJ toasting Tinubu nd Buhari's wives...
They are just crazy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by joncom(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
barcanista:
Anyway, nothing must happen to Buhari sha....

...Heaven go fall?

When Abiola died we heard same. Nigeria is still here, nothing happened.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by highmood(m): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
mayor360:
u r a pretender just like whom u follow, so they should wait till their life is at risk, just as gej waited till 8 months b4 making effort to start searching for chibok girls
they should shout the sky down or scream the world around, we know them, always seeking for gullible sympathizer like you. I am not shy believing Goodluck have good plans for me and many others, maybe u wait for buhari in his dreams to take over from Goodluck so he can give u heaven on earth. U call me a pretender; I see you, Pope Mayor; people like you would never see anything good of any other person from another tribe except its from your ppl. Sadist and tribalist like u.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by titi50: 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
I believe in Nigeria and i believe in President Good luck Jonathan. This is not the first elections is to be held between this two great party. Nothing like this, have ever happened because Jonathan is not that kind of a man.
2ndly, if peradventure something like this happens, i believe we have police station were matters like this are being reported. I also believe that APC got lawyers who should come out and speak for them because Jonathan has never denied anyone the chance and opportunity of freedom of life rather than coming on air and disturbing the peace of the people..
#GEJ4NAIJA

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by Solomon30: 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
APC wahala, false alarm and lies are infinitismal. Nigerians are beginning to understand their gimmicks and realized they are empty and insincere.
Lai Mohammed is over due for arrest with all the unguarded utterances coming from him. Saying Lai is marked for arrest won't discouraged the FGN making a justifiable arrest, because the APC knew in all fairness that he has crossed the line severally. APC lawlessness is unprecedented. One begin to wonder if there are no other political parties.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by Sajio(m): 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
I pity Nigerians believing avery thing that comes out of APC's mouth.. this ppl know how to turn ur brain.. the question u will ask yourself, why will Gej watch dem and of what importance is their life to him?? these dudes are only entitled to their votes... for all I care, this is a mere propaganda... March28th is not far again! lest see how buhari is gonna emerge the winner of this elelction... Godbless Nigeria, Godbless Gej.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by TheFreeOne: 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
If true. Under surveillance for what

I won't be surprised if their hands had been caught in the cookie jar and i can bet its some high level of criminality against the nigerian state or may be they are planning a coup (OBJ & GMB need to be monitored too).

Abi Timpre sylva don spill the beans

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 13, 2015
mickeymimi:
APC is not scared of the security forces it is only concern about how our remote controlled security forces have become a tool in the hand of pdp led government.

Today it is Asiwaju, Okorocha and Garba Shehu.tomorrow it can be any of us. Are we now in a police state.this impunity must stop. We need to all join hands and vote this PDP desperados out of office.

Whatever we do unto others today, will be repeated unto us in future. By then, no one will be there to save you..It is Jonathan today, it will someone else tomorrow.

The president called his attack treason which I agree with him but pretended not to know the apc campaign office and their supporters were attacked in rivers state. To the president any attack on him is a treasonable offence while attack on the opposition is the dividends of democracy.

They will fail in their plot to bring Nigeria down. Nigeria is ripe for a CHANGE and the will of the people will surely prevail.

#VoteforChange

Few weeks ago dis post would have given u close to 200 likes, Buh nw am simply wondering wea all d likes went 2.. Or could it b some peeps wea paid to come here Nd front anything APC UR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by OneNaira6: 2:28am On Feb 13, 2015
What's with APC leaders and whining? Is this not the same way they told us GEJ is training snipers to kill them? It's been 3 years now yet we've yet to see any sniper or any attempt on their life. APC needs to shut the f2k up and stop trying to gather one sympathy by making useless accusation. Tomorrow now they'll tell us GEJ is raping their daughters. Mtchewwwwe
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by akwunmi(m): 8:57am On Feb 13, 2015
barcanista:
I get pissed off when I see politicians make unnecessary cry to the media. This is very simple, go to the nearest Police Station and report the matter or go to court if you feel your fundamental right is being threatened. Today FFK will cry that Jega met with APC and is deliberately denying PDP fairness. Tomorrow Lai will cry someone wants to kill him. Next tomorrow another person will cry that Jonathan wants to handover to military. Then Jonathan will cry that MENd wants to kill him. Some dimwits will also cry that Buhari wants to ban condom.... All these people always have a "source", the source have another source- all without names. Why not go to the nearest police station or to court?
if oga at d top hav d powa 2contro d mility den wu b police??
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by nellyjohn: 9:20am On Feb 13, 2015
menix:
No b only hacked nah hanged...
Una no dey tire, 2mao news wuld be GEJ toasting Tinubu nd Buhari's wives...
No be small thing ooo. I tire for this APC people and their propaganda
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by nellyjohn: 9:23am On Feb 13, 2015
size40:
GEJ exercising his last powers as an out going President. whether GEJ likes it or not, his days as president is coming to an end on d 29th of May 2015. let me borrow from the slogan of the Biafran Army during the civil war. Biafrans be vigilant."APC leaders be vigilant". For the Devil in Aso Rock want us all to do his will against our own will and wish.
No matter how vigilant you people are, APC will never smell that seat. That's even if Buhari doesn't join his ancestors before the election dough he is already an ancestor now
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by nellyjohn: 9:25am On Feb 13, 2015
doctokwus:
Why can't they also bug the lines of the general or try restricting his movements and let's see if that craze won't be wiped out of their eyes!
Even a mad man knows his limits.
Whatever ploy they want to use,GEJ won't smell that seat again come may 29.
GMB till GEJ accepts he isn't cut out for leadership at any level .
March 28 shall tell. Oga eme gi vam n'anya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / Nigerian Government Adopts Measures To Reduce Food Prices / Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.