Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC (28025 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi, Saraki At The Presentation Of The 2017 Budget / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) / Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by Now: 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
What are they afraid of? If their ways are right there is no reason to fear. What are the secret they are keeping? Let them check themselves

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by Misogynist2014(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
The state of this country is getting worse! PDP is making some senseless, dangerous and irrational moves. As much as I like this country, give me Odua'a republic.: D The prospect of having the nation is mouthwatering.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by Bitojoe(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
I wonder where APC men studied and learnt how to lie.yet they have pastor as vice president candidate.shm

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by Bitojoe(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
xreal:

source?

i wonder where APC men studied and learnt how to lie,yet they have pastor as vice president candidate.shm

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by todayboy: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
this old men Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki just want to course tension in Nigeria but shame will cash them the way Buhari will loose

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by Eluwilussit(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
bennyrazz:
do you know my problem with GEJ, he claimed he has done so well for Nigerians if he has then he shouldn't be scared of elections, he shouldn't intimidate opposition parties. Let Nigerians decide who they want to be their President.

Did you read of any proof or evidence that their phones were hacked or how they were harrassed? Don't believe every crap you read. We need proof. This is 2015.

I guess you refused to read the other post about the real reason the elections were postponed. Over 20m nigerians were about to be disenfranchised by INEC due to lack of proper preparation. The country is ill prepared and everyone is blaming Jona. Is Jona Jega? We should be mad at Jega and INEC, because they had the whole time in the world to get things done. The eleventh hour syndrome, once again was at play.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by anonimi: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Did you read of any proof or evidence that their phones were hacked or how they were harrassed? Don't believe every crap you read. We need proof. This is 2015.

I guess you refused to read the other post about the real reason the elections were postponed. Over 20m nigerians were about to be disenfranchised by INEC due to lack of proper preparation. The country is ill prepared and everyone is blaming Jona. Is Jona Jega? We should mad at Jega and INEC, because they had the whole time in the world to get things done. The eleventh hour syndrome, once again was at play.

Thank you o jare, bro.
Tinubu et al obviously do not know the road to a police station.
Abi Femi Falana don close shop ni for im lawyer business to file charges against such hacking IF their story is true

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by bewla(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
time will tell
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by Truckpusher(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Buhari and his bunch of cry babies crying us a river since 2011.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by vislabraye(m): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Let them STFU. They only want the ruling party look so bad.....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by duni04(m): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
The spooks in Washington and London have already done the simulations. If Jonathan loses, his aggrieved ethnic backers in the South will revolt. If Buhari loses, the entire country will erupt in violence because his backers all over the country will feel cheated. The military is politically compromised, Boko haram is raging in the North and the economy is plunging faster than it has ever done in Nigeria's history. Thats why foreigners are pulling out in droves. This coming March may end up being the bloodiest month in Nigeria's history. Its very unlikely that democracy in Nigeria will last beyond May 29.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by Elan83(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Worthless, visionless barrztardz! Ur days shal one day come 2 die i promiz u all!
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by akereconfi: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
doctokwus:
Why can't they also bug the lines of the general or try restricting his movements and let's see if that craze won't be wiped out of their eyes!
Even a mad man knows his limits.
Whatever ploy they want to use,GEJ won't smell that seat again come may 29.
GMB till GEJ accepts he isn't cut out for leadership at any level .

If the LINE of the General is bugged, how will he know?

Some of you just comment because your brain has been programmed to do so

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by Champele(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
Apshit

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by appini: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
If it's true, I don't see anything wrong about that. Because they are all agents of confusion.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by philips70(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
A mad man with a lighter in a petrol station is a very dangerous man. Nigerians beware!
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by alakaloko(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called "Hotel Rwanda" or "Sometime in April". My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa. Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.
Kindly forward to your contacts until it gets to every Nigerian. God bless you
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Any one who lost any family member or friends during the immigration recuitment exercise where no one was held responsible for the tragedy and the money not refunded to the individuals and you still support this present government, you're heartless and a murderer.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by thunder74(m): 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
We all want Jonathan to fight corruption and terrorism, like I earlier posted here that a lot will happen within the 6 weeks and many facts and security reports would be released. These guys are afraid because the government is about exposing their real colours. They want to alert you falsely so as to discredit evidence to be revealed about them.
You can't fight corruption and terrorism effectively without arresting and investigating some of the above mentioned persons and some still in PDP.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by Arysexy(m): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
APC , Useless party of LIARS!

Only d guilty starts confessing before interrogation.

Cheap blackmail and propaganda.

Next

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by Arysexy(m): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hear the fools.

We know, We know, We know.

Where are the proof?

Thunder blaster those apc vultures for lieing their way tru propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by emonye6(m): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Dis APC guy just raped himself in the public n should be jailed n killed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by Truckpusher(m): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Now I understood perfectly why my granny use to say that "evil men flee when no one is chasing them". grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by lazsnaira(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Omooba77:
Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, others under surveillance, their phones hacked – APC
Tweet

The All Progresives Congress (APC) has said the party’s leadership and members will not be intimidated by the latest antics of the Jonathan Administration to harass and intimidate the opposition, especially in the run-up to next month’s general elections.

In a statement in Lagos, Thursday, by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party said the recent military siege on APC National Leader Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’ residence and the Imo State Government House and the police harassment of APC’s Presidential Campaign Spokesman Garba Shehu fit perfectly into this emerging pattern.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/tinubu-amaechi-saraki-others-surveillance-phones-hacked-apc/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Will your children also come and vote and defend their vote?
Abi them go relax for uk until we vote finish then they will return to occupy? Oga na only you go waka go for this election because me go just dey look u ni

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by thaoriginator: 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
barcanista:
Anyway, nothing must happen to Buhari sha....

Hmm, na there wahala go begin o! I don talk my own.

BTW, where's Al-mustapha?
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by Suljosh: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Now this is getting too far & ugly.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by Forwetinnah: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
APC Awon Oleeeeeee!! They already rigged the elections that was why they wanted it to hold on the 14th by force. No wonder they were so sure that their mallam would Win. Oleeeeeee!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by DaBullIT(m): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
Exactly, Pàsán tí a fi na ìyá'lé nbe lókè àjà

That's gross abuse of power and at this rate, Nigeria beware

mickeymimi:
APC is not scared of the security forces it is only concern about how our remote controlled security forces have become a tool in the hand of pdp led government.

Today it is Asiwaju, Okorocha and Garba Shehu.tomorrow it can be any of us. Are we now in a police state.this impunity must stop. We need to all join hands and vote this PDP desperados out of office.

Whatever we do unto others today, will be repeated unto us in future. By then, no one will be there to save you..It is Jonathan today, it will someone else tomorrow.

The president called his attack treason which I agree with him but pretended not to know the apc campaign office and their supporters were attacked in rivers state. To the president any attack on him is a treasonable offence while attack on the opposition is the dividends of democracy.

They will fail in their plot to bring Nigeria down. Nigeria is ripe for a CHANGE and the will of the people will surely prevail.

#VoteforChange
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
Tolatutu:
I heard the news first hand from people involved in the campaign. Gej's desperation will be his end, he should remember that President's who use the army to harass opposition never have a good end.

Guess one of those presidents/head of state is BUHARI . So, he can never av a good end as well.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by Nickymezor(f): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
geedeex2:
This man keeps saying he will give free and fair elections to us yet he is doing the contrary
smiley wat do u expect frm a "Clueless" individual nw Na d worst set of tins ooo...GMB 4 PRESIDENT...CHANGE IS NEEDED IN NAIJA tongue
geedeex2:
This man keeps saying he will give free and fair elections to us yet he is doing the contrary
smiley wat do u expect frm a "Clueless" individual nw Na d worst set of tins ooo...GMB 4 PRESIDENT...CHANGE IS NEEDED IN NAIJA
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC by CaptPlanet(m): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
Keep crying wolf, that's all they're good at, hidint under false pretences to deceive and perpetuate evil. Proper wolves in sheep's clothing. All of a sudden, amaechi, tinubu, Buhari etc are saviours of nigeria....kai
Mediocrity!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! / Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens / IMO: APC, Uzodinma Urge Supreme Court To Reject Ihedioha’s Request For Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.