Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) (48894 Views)

Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai / Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by M4gunners: 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
shininglite:
must u call Gej in anything? he only inherited this insurgency nd his trying his best
if d northern elites dat have ruled dis country d most cured d pimples of illiteracy by educating there young it wundnt have turned into festering boils resulting to Bokoharm
Sand and clear respect.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by klimson: 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Male suicide bombers are promised seven virgins when they reach heaven. l wonder what she was promised. Foolish people with senseless ideology!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by positive1: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kennywills7:
So dis boko haram don't want to stop d bombings
its ok, they will die by d bombs but i hope d markets can b secure and ensure dis girls do not bomb any more markets
how are we so sure dis female bombers are not the kidnapped chibok girls,cos we resently started hearing of female bombers.God pls save those girls and have mercy on the rest of us.#bringbackourgirls
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by meforyou1(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
Buhari's dogs of war at work
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by olayinka63: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sylverbox:
RIP to the dead. I thought GEJ's boys had curbed these guys.
Maybe the Hijab should be banned for now especially in public places.

is that the solution to boko haram pls think well before you speak if hijab does that stopped bokoharam operation we have to think ways to conquer them BH is everybody's enemy banning hijab will only result to another crisis as a potential leader is that what you will do? you have to carry everybody along if you are a leader. i know what you are thinking in connection to hijab just drop that thinking and suggest a better means to get rid of terrorism
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
Burn in hell
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by chukwusi(m): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
female suicide bomber ?. so she believe s there are 70 virgin men waiting for her ?. I tire
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
jerflakes:

Screw heaven.

Screw islam !!!

Ok now i understand u... u are just the kinda nicca that is IN BETWEEN.. Sorry o, better choose a religion
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by slimpresh(f): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
Taylor86:
buhari pls tell ur boys to seize fire......stop blackmailing GEJ's government.....we all know u are behind all dis
u are as stupid as dis Country.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
There is nothing like female suicide bomber.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by Kingsimmer(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
jerflakes:

Screw islam !!!
?
screw ur goddamn generation
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by ireplacable(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
chibok girls dieing one by one
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by jerflakes(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kingsimmer:
?
screw ur goddamn generation

Screw islam !!!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by holyokoto(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
This picture look much more of a Thief beaten to death by wood and stones with no any sign of explosion around the environment. Can you please upload the real pic or else you know na
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by elbinmanny(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
dealeh:
http://www.zoomnaija.com/2015/02/12/breaking-news-bomb-blast-hits-crowded-market-in-biu-7-people-confirmed-dead-graphic-photo/

At least 7 people have been confirmed dead after a female suicide bomber blew herself up in a crowded market in Biu, the largest town in Southern Borno state this afternoon. According to reports, the suicide bomber targeted the market men and women who had come to buy and sell their wares as today was their market day. Details later...*graphic pic of the suicide bomber after the cut...

hope she did not die undecided
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by olaalekan: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
what is bad is bad. we must all condemn this act. It is sad when we blame one religion or the other. These bokoharams kill both muslims and Christians. These people are really insane. We the sane people should not allow ourselves to be dragged into their insanity by abusing or passing blame on another. It is high time we come together as one to fight this menace through prayer and with any means possible. Ever since we have been abusing and passing blame on one another has it solve the problem?

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by abdillahee(m): 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mr president GEJ why are u killing innocent people because of power, why the sacrifice just to remain on power till death, one day the truth will reveal itself, 100days for the thief oneday for the owner, we know ur d leader of Boko haram just to destroy d north
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by KMB: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
You live by the bomb you die by the bomb
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by OneOpinion: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sylverbox:

Folks like u are only being plagued with bigotry. What has d hijab gat to do wit this.their males also put on d hijab,huh.Any god damn person can put on any god damn attire to carryout any act. show me someone u know wearing d hijab thats a terrorist.you ve good people surrounding u dont u.bsides,prove to me that muslims arent d greatest victim of insurgency. You had better rethink your illogical stance.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by OneOpinion: 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ernieman:
A greater percentage of those young female students kidnapped in Chibok are Christains and they have now be brainwashed and indoctrinated, they can NEVER be the same again, they must have lost their identity, their personality, am sure by now they won't be able to recall their past prior to their abduction. What beats my imagination is the fact that, Buhari, current APC presidential candidate, after losing in the 2011 elections, issued an inflammatory statement about shedding of blood and made threats to the peace and stability of this country, He never for once profer solution, in the form of advice or coming up with a structural strategy in combating insurgency, He has deep hatred for the present government and has never showed any care for the vulnerable citizens living in his neighbourhood. This same man resides in the North-eastern part of the country where these terrorists had pitched their tents and yet, felt comfortable and unmoved to the bombings and killings of innocent civilians, mostly women and children. Let us assume nobody lured him in to contesting again, I still believe that he wouldn't have surfaced voluntarily to render support to the government in ending insurgency in the country. This is my Point: Buhari cares less of the citizen, infact he doesn't give a damn about the people Rather his heart is filled with hate and so much rage and I feel why he is desperate for power, is to have that opportunity to pounce real hard on his enemies. May God help Us

Professor of Lies. sha dont die in this state. pls repent.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
I wonder why the rich muslim girls dont wear hijab. Even in the middle east, many dont cover their hair not to talk of hijab only when they want to pray. Or did any of you see buhari's ranting daughter put on one?
Sylverbox:

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Just as he is the leader of ISIL (demons beheading and burning their captives alive all in the name of religion), Alshabab, Al qaeda, Hezzbolla etc. He is the also the cause of the high ((level of illiteracy in the north that made you people so daft and violent. The only English words you understand perfectly is kill and fight......Religion of demons!!!!!!!!

abdillahee:
Mr president GEJ why are u killing innocent people because of power, why the sacrifice just to remain on power till death, one day the truth will reveal itself, 100days for the thief oneday for the owner, we know ur d leader of Boko haram just to destroy d north
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
cheesy she is in kano,hale and hearty!

elbinmanny:
hope she did not die undecided
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by Nattynn(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30669526]Will she also have virgin men to marry? [I asked dis same question some weeks back.]
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by arimahoseloka(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
what is the purpose of all this madness?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 12:42am On Feb 13, 2015
Sylverbox:
we're in a democracy, you can't ban hijabs. thats infringing on their rights. the first few bomb blasts where carried out with cars. I don't think we're gonna ban that either.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by emeka2847: 1:26am On Feb 13, 2015
jerflakes:

Screw islam!!!
Are you a true bigot? No.

You are one of the agents hired to cause divisions of muslims vs christians and southerners vs northerners before Match 28 so that election won't hold? ? ?

Tell them we have decoded.

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by chukxie(m): 1:56am On Feb 13, 2015
Honestly I still don't know how a person could be brainwashed into blowing himself or herself up. It beats my imagination. Life's beautiful no matter how one looks at it because if it isn't, those people who order gullible people to blow themselves up should've blown themselves up as an precedent for others to follow. It's sickening what those monsters are doing.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by jerflakes(m): 2:06am On Feb 13, 2015
emeka2847:

Are you a true bigot? No.

You are one of the agents hired to cause divisions of muslims vs christians and southerners vs northerners before Match 28 so that election won't hold? ? ?

Tell them we have decoded.

Screw islam !!!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 13, 2015
Okay.... The males were promised Virgins.
Wetin dem wan give all these female suicide bombers
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by onyibajoe(m): 8:05am On Feb 13, 2015
You are so on point. Just had this in mind before I got to your post. Use the number of female suicide bombing recorded so far to ascertain the number of known chibok girls lost so far and you won't be far from accuracy
hazyfm1:

LALASTICLALA: PLEASE I BEG U, DON'T BLAME THESE YOUNG CHIBOK GIRLS, I THINK THEY WERE BRAIN WASHED OR DRUGGED

THEY NOW PREFER TO DIE AS SUICIDE BOMBERS THAN TO BE USED AS SEX MACHINES TO THESE ANIMALS IN SAMBISA FOREST
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2015
this won't stop until buhari wins!....let's do the needful and vote him who is capable of ending this tragedy. #march4buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose / Emmanuel Adelabi Kayode: Femi Fani-Kayode's Great Grandfather (Throwback Photo) / President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.