Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances (22409 Views)

Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians / Governor Amaechi Walks The Streets Of Port Harcourt Unguarded- Photo / FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by owobokiri(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
CityNG:

Kid, consider your buttons definitely pushed. I mean if that's what will get you to prove your asinine claims.

The only person that is ignorant so far on this discussion is you. You lack education on wordy matters and your nationalistic cuddling of erosive actions by your inept leaders will be your downfall.

Naira was at N205 to $1 today, let's see how that beer parlor chest beating works for your leadership. Go ask Russia, Venezuela and Bolivia how that is working for them. Many of their citizens (Venezuela and Bolivia) died in the desert trying to sneak into the US illegally grin

What a slowpoke! There I was thinking you are of any substance. You have gone from it hasn't happened before to yapping about the consequences of such actions. When you are in a hole, stop digging. If I had to prove to you that Latin American countries don't stomach gringos political meddlings kindly, then you are an amature. Go play with your mates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
owobokiri:

What a slowpoke! There I was thinking you are of any substance. You have gone from it hasn't happened before to yapping about the consequences of such actions. When you are in a hole, stop digging. If I had to prove to you that Latin American countries don't stomach gringos political meddlings kindly, then you are an amature. Go play with your mates.

Don't worry your feeble and measly brain matter to figure me out.

Do you care to show any other source to back up your immature and frankly amateurish allegations or all you can come up with is just two countries playing upmanship with each other?

Why do you want me to leave? Is it because I make you uncomfortable because I hold your hands to the fire and debunk your lies?

1 Like

Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
CityNG:

Hey now it's capital letters time grin

Donkey, it's the job of every President to protect her citizens.

I wonder how the 300 kidnapped Chibok girls feels about the wonderful manner that POTFRON protected them cheesy

#BringBackOurGirls

i wonder how Americans still feel when they watch the 9/11 video, couldn't protect their citizen and others. Hope you still knew about the crash on the pentagon leading to a partial collapse in its western side. All in one day and over 2000 people died in that same day.
Canadian parliament building was attacked by terrorist in the capital city,
Kenya mall was attacked in their capital city,
same in france

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
donnypool:

i wonder how Americans still feel when they watch the 9/11 video
, couldn't protect their citizen and others. Hope you still knew about the crash on the pentagon leading to a partial collapse in its western side. All in one day and over 2000 people died in that same day.
Canadian parliament building was attacked by terrorist in the capital city,
Kenya mall was attacked in their capital city,
same in france

We feel very sad and it's a national tragedy.

We are a modern and compassionate country so we have feelings and abhor wasteful killing of humans.

Probably the same way that Nigerians who have a heart, not the ones that cowardly use human tragedy as forum fodder, feels.

You know like this father who was weeping when his Daughter was kidnapped alongst with 300 others in Nigeria.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chibok_schoolgirls_kidnapping

1 Like

Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by osothermal(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bluetooth2:

The US doesn't have any problem With Nigeria but with the criminal-in-chief who believes stealing is not corruption.
who told you the us don't have problem with Nigeria?it all started when the president signed the anti gay bill the next thing they stopped buying crude oil from us,they are trying to ruin our economy who knows if they are ones arming boko haram but all I know is nothing last for ever they can't be world power forever God is with us

1 Like

Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Akinz0126(m): 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
Huhuhhahahhoho i laughed in korea wait a minute,what if usa refused to stop interfaring in our affairs is there anything nigeria govt can do to shut the USA off this?perhaps you guys have forgotten what happened between north korea and USA last year december when the north korea threatened the USA govt not to put up a film show about one of their tyrant and ruthless leader what happened after the film show?Did d North Korea govt threatened USA for that, despite the fact that north korea are also known in their military strength and technological advancement they could do nothing to the USA just an empty threat so nigerians wake up from slumber and face reality USA is a super-power country that's the reason why they are well respected in the world......

1 Like

Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Sajio(m): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
The problem today in the world, all Orchestrated by obama... it wasn't like this b4.. the Worst ever president US had ever had is Obama. na force to pass gay law for our country?? God pass U..

1 Like

Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
CityNG:

We feel very sad and it's a national tragedy.

We are a modern and compassionate country so we have feelings and abhor wasteful killing of humans.

Probably the same way that Nigerians who have a heart, not the ones that cowardly use human tragedy as forum fodder, feels.

You know like this father who was weeing when his Daughter was kidnapped alongst with 300 others in Nigeria.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chibok_schoolgirls_kidnapping

there are tragedies every where, just few month ago an american was beheaded, last month a Japanese was beheaded by same ISIS they being fighting for decades. the issue of terrorism is not a child's play thing and the government is doing his best to curb the situation.

but that does not give any nation including the super powers to tell us how to run our government. The army said they need time to prepare themselves, just let them be at least to be ready for any post election violence. In the same vain, millions of eligible voters haven't gotten their pvc yet, so there is need for the postponement.

Lastly, the Nigeria government is never scared of the American government hence the signing of the anti gay bill. We all deserve to be respected regardless the race, religion, ethnicity and continent.

1 Like

Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by puntersmind: 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Dude, you are not informed. Nigeria can send US envoy packing and US would do no shiit. You think you're learned. You know nothing, dude.
CityNG:

Name one country where this has happened and let's discuss the issues.

I bet you can't wink

1 Like

Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by skyfall: 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
You beg them to help you with terrorism, crude theft, corruption etc.

Now you arrogantly ask them not to interfere in your affairs? Ain't this govt. and its admirers super-dumb?

1 Like

Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by EzeeYFB(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
shadelek:
Seriously I don't know why US keeps poknosing into our affairs. We asked for their support to curb insurgency but they refused so what's their problem again with our country?
me sef taya oo

1 Like

Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
puntersmind:
Dude, you are not informed. Nigeria can send US envoy packing and US would do no shiit. You think you're learned. You know nothing, dude.

Oruko lonroni, punters mind indeed grin

Keep on stroking your ego.
Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
skyfall:
You beg them to help you with terrorism, crude theft, corruption etc.

Now you arrogantly ask them not to intefere on your affairs? Ain't this govt. and its admirers super-dumb?

They sure are.
Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Alfred234(m): 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
what will FG do if the USA doesn't stop interfering in our affairs? The Answer is "NOTHING"
FG should just shut up an let us hear word jor.

And Thuder will fire anybody quotes me to tell me trash about how FG has d right to tell d USA to stop interfering in our affairs. angry
Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
donnypool:

there are tragedies every where, just few month ago an american was beheaded, last month a Japanese was beheaded by same ISIS they being fighting for decades. the issue of terrorism is not a child's play thing and the government is doing his best to curb the situation.

but that does not give any nation including the super powers to tell us how to run our government. The army said they need time to prepare themselves, just let them be at least to be ready for any post election violence. In the same vain, millions of eligible voters haven't gotten their pvc yet, so there is need for the postponement.

Lastly, the Nigeria government is never scared of the American government hence the signing of the anti gay bill. We all deserve to be respected regardless the race, religion, ethnicity and continent.

And today or maybe yesterday done woman detonated herself in the middle of s Nigerian market.

Young undisciplined countries like Nigeria do and should be guided by other 1st world countries.
Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
CityNG:

And today or maybe yesterday done woman detonated herself in the middle of s Nigerian market.

Young undisciplined countries like Nigeria do and should be guided by other 1st world countries.

same as the 13 year old boy that was shot in Chicago because of a Facebook post early this week

Even America has an internal problem herself and our Ambassador don't go around talking

1 Like

Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by DaBullIT(m): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
shadelek:
Seriously I don't know why US keeps poknosing into our affairs. We asked for their support to curb insurgency but they refused so what's their problem again with our country?

Probably because USA is over 300 years old and you need thier experience and expertise just like you've needed everything from them since October 1960
Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by 0806436bnj(m): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
US need another colonization but it will never work here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
donnypool:

same as the 13 year old boy that was shot in Chicago because of a Facebook post early this week

Even America has an internal problem herself and our Ambassador don't go around talking

Or of "Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor".... or "http://www.irinnews.org/report/44471/nigeria-over-100-killed-in-oil-pipeline-explosion-and-fire"

We can go on all day (and I'm prepared and capable of doing so as already well demonstrated when it comes to a matter of defending the US).

Just because Nigerian Ambassadors are immoral doesn't mean that other countries ambassadors should follow suit.

The US is a super power with responsibilities and part of that responsibility is standing up for what they perceive as injustice when looked at from their own viewpoints. An average Nigerian is already immersed in corruption and cannot see otherwise.

Point is, you cannot force people not to talk or have an opinion.

Like they say in my language, "ki obinrin to atorin, ki okunin to atorin, kawa wo eni ti omalomi leyin ese jura wonlo".
Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by kanosalami: 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
atlwireles:
http://tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/29285-fg-warns-us-others-against-unguarded-utterances

THE Federal Government, on Wednesday, cautioned members of the diplomatic community against making what it termed “unguarded utterances” on matters that are strictly within the domestic jurisdiction of Nigeria.

Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Aminu Wali, gave the warning in Abuja, at an interactive session with the diplomatic community over the shift of the general election.

Wali expressed “the strong displeasure of the Federal Government with the conduct of some heads of mission,” who have continued to breach the laid down diplomatic channels of communication.

According to him, some heads of mission “have continued to behave in an imperial manner and in clear breach of the channel of the diplomatic communication.

“A situation, where a head of mission takes on the role of a government, seeking to impose the views and perspectives of his government and making unguarded utterances on matters that are strictly within the domestic jurisdiction of the host country is totally unacceptable.

“It is only in this country that I have noticed some envoys, who have taken it upon themselves and without recourse to the government to embark on social causes and political advocacy that are totally unrelated to conventional diplomacy and representational duties of ambassadors.”

The minister pointed out that Nigerian envoys abroad do not behave in such manners.

“It is, therefore, unacceptable for envoys to abuse their privileges and immunities by behaving in a manner that would have been met with the opprobrium in their countries were Nigerian ambassadors to behave in like manner.

“Let me be clear on this, the Federal Government will no longer tolerate the excesses of such heads of mission.

“They are, hereby, advised to operate within the norms and etiquette of diplomatic intercourse,” he said.

The minister declared that with the support of Nigerians and the international community, the elections would hold as rescheduled and in a peaceful and violence-free atmosphere.

He said it had become evident that elections could not hold as planned in the three North-East states of Adamawa, Borno and Yobe.

Wali explained that doing so could have put the lives of electoral officials, including observers and ad hoc staff in danger.

He said the decision to shift the elections, as stated by INEC chairman, Professor Attahiru Jega, was taken after painstaking consultations with all relevant stakeholders.

He said the Federal Government found the comments already made by some of Nigeria’s friends and partners on the polls shift as judgmental, precipitate and unwaranted.

“What we need at this time is not to be hectored or lectured as to the conduct of Nigeria’s internal affairs, but the deepening of democracy in our country.

“No country, no matter how well-intentioned, can love Nigeria more than Nigerians,” he said.

According to him, there is a broad-based consensus by Nigerians for the elections to hold in all parts of the country, to guarantee the credibility and acceptability of the elections.

“While security has been a major concern, it is obvious that INEC may not have been fully prepared to conduct the elections as earlier scheduled.

“It is a fact that over 34 per cent of registered voters are yet to collect their permanent voter cards.

“There are other logistical and operational challenges, such as adequate provisions for electoral materials including prompt delivery and the training of ad hoc staff, which are critical to the success of the elections.”

Wali said that President Goodluck Jonathan had continued to respect the independence and autonomy of INEC and the judiciary.

He pointed out that INEC had demonstrated its independence through the successful conduct of elections recently, where the ruling party lost.

He thanked the member states of the Lake Chad Basin Commission for their contributions to the operations of the Multi-National Joint Task Force in the fight against the Boko Haram insurgency.

“I am confident that as envoys accredited to Nigeria, you will continue to report events in this country factually and accurately, so as to deepen understanding, cooperation and partnership among your individual countries and Nigeria,” he said.
send them out

1 Like

Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by DaBullIT(m): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
owobokiri:
Nice move. If it was in some latin American countries, the uppity US ambassador would have been sent home. . We let them insult us to no end. The US is not the father nation of the whole world. . Remind them of the boundaries, they tresspass? Send them home!

Venezuela expelled the US ambassador when he got his busy body entangled in Venezuelan affairs:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/sep/12/venezuela.usa#guardian-edition-menu

Bolivia also did:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/2801579/Bolivia-expels-US-ambassador-Philip-Goldberg.html

These two countries are not bigger than Nigeria! It is doable! They will retaliate, but we can survive it. I say send the American ambassador home if that son of a slave trader misbehaves!

Good point,

why don't you write your Mùmú at the top to expel the ambassador?

Your Mùmú caused the sanction which has prevented your country from being able to purchase weapons

They can convince other countries not to buy your cheap crude,

So Mr sharp mouth behind computer, how will you survive?

Thinking through the arse is a terrible disease

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
DaBullIT:

Good point,

why don't you write your Mùmú at the top to expel the ambassador?

Your Mùmú caused the sanction which has prevented your country from being able to purchase weapons

They can convince other countries not to buy your cheap crude,

So Mr sharp mouth behind computer, how will you survive?

Thinking through the arse is a terrible disease

grin

1 Like

Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by DaBullIT(m): 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
omenka:
Conglomerate of retards. They never warned Asari and co yet they have the gumption to warn the US.

Mscheeeew.

You are very sensible, unlike some Arsewipes I've been reading their comments
Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
CityNG:

Or of "Nigerien Kidnappers Sell Ogun Schoolgirl To love-vendor".... or "http://www.irinnews.org/report/44471/nigeria-over-100-killed-in-oil-pipeline-explosion-and-fire"

We can go on all day (and I'm prepared and capable of doing so as already well demonstrated when it comes to a matter of defending the US).

Just because Nigerian Ambassadors are immoral doesn't mean that other countries ambassadors should follow suit.

The US is a super power with responsibilities and part of that responsibility is standing up for what they perceive as injustice when looked at from their own viewpoints. An average Nigerian is already immersed in corruption and cannot see otherwise.

Point is, you cannot force people not to talk or have an opinion.

Like they say in my language, "ki obinrin to atorin, ki okunin to atorin, kawa wo eni ti omalomi leyin ese jura wonlo".

you should be more concern with the killing of unharmed kids but the US police okay? hope you know you might be next?

am am ready to defend Nigeria till death

1 Like

Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by lastpage: 11:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
shadelek:

You are blaming the U.S now.....

but what was your reaction when "our President", was questioned about the level of corruption going on under his watch, and he responded: "$20 Billion? ...AMERICA WILL KNOW....... I say AMERICA WILL KNOW"! shocked shocked

What has America got to do with corruption in Nigeria, where you are President?

But ofcourse, he was saying "Since America has NOT published that gargantuan looting, it does not exist"!
shocked shocked

So, he sold us to America first, when it was convenient for him to use America as "defence"

..... but now that the same America is reminding him not to set the country on fire (because the country is bigger than his inordinate and desperate ambition).... they are beginning to get irritated..... just like every "would-be" dictator Govt in Africa.

You cant eat your cake and still want to have it.

Its not just America that is watching him, the whole "civilized world" is watching all this GOVERNMENT MAGIC he is journeying into.
But let him remember that Power comes and go, Let him remember Charles Taylor, Yommy Johnson, Samuel Doe, Abacha and even more recent, Laurent Gbagbo who is in Prison right now, when he tried to set his country on fire just for personal selfish ambition not too different from what we are witnessing now in Nigeria

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 13, 2015
donnypool:

you should be more concern with the killing of unharmed kids but the US police okay? hope you know you might be next?

am am ready to defend Nigeria till death

I'll be in charge of what I should be concerned with, thank you. I hope you know that you might be next to fall under the bullets of a kill and go soldier or a rogue armed robber?

I am ready to defend Nigeria as well as the USA (both countries of which I am a citizen of), but not blindly as I am educated.
Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 13, 2015
CityNG:

I'll be in charge of what I should be concerned with, thank you. I hope you know that you might be next to fall under the bullets of a kill and go soldier or a rogue armed robber?

I am ready to defend Nigeria as well as the USA, but not blindly as I am educated.

watch the news now, an unarmed kid was shot by the american police again. so my friend, every country have their own problem. stop making nigeria seem as if life can't exist there.

1 Like

Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 13, 2015
donnypool:

watch the news now, an unarmed kid was shot by the american police again. so my friend, every country have their own problem. stop making nigeria seem as if life can't exist there.

It's simply your obtuse interpretation that I think life doesn't exist in Nigeria. It does and most abundantly. Stop debating like a child. Man up and grow a pair.

You should read this when time permits, or not - https://www.osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=13917

PS: I'm not your friend.

Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 13, 2015
CityNG:

It's simply your obtuse interpretation that I think life doesn't exist in Nigeria. It does and most abundantly. Stop debating like a child. Man up and grow a pair.

You should read this when time permits, or not - https://www.osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=13917

PS: I'm not your friend.

ya you re not my friend, you re a goat 'imho'
Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 13, 2015
donnypool:

ya you re not my friend, you re a goat 'imho'

I don't associate with Camels. So never make the mistake of ever addressing me as your friend again.

And in my opinion you're a worth less than the scabs scraped off of the bottom of ships grin
Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 13, 2015
CityNG:

I don't associate with Camels. So never make the mistake of ever addressing me as your friend again.

And in my opinion you're a worth less than the scabs scraped off of the bottom of ships grin

you re a goat
Re: FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 13, 2015
donnypool:

you re a goat

Yes we know, you said that already.

Is their a reason that you're infatuated with Goats?

Sheeple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon / DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip / Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.