Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. (6510 Views)

We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari / Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview / CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by PhockPhockMan: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
During Buhari's interview with CNN's Christy Amanpour, I was shocked with Buhari's foolish answer to this important question.

AMANPOUR ;
Nigerians is faced with the difficult option of choosing between a failed president and a former military dictator with a bad human rights record.

BUHARI ;
All those things you mentioned were done under military administration; if we did not suspend the constitution then, it would have been difficult for us to operate under those circumstances. So I do not think I should be judged as an individual for those things that happened then.”
.....................................................................................

My question is, if Buhari thinks we should forget his past atrocities because it happened during his military regime, Why is he and APC are over labouring themselves by reminding us of his Phantom integrity. How do he want us to forget the execution of GLADYS IYAMAH without fair trial. How can we forget banning of all students unionism, Banned ASUU, medical unions. How can we forget banning of national Union of journalists, NUJ, the unfair trial and jailing of journalists, not forgetting the ones killed by Buhari's soldiers while performing their duties.
How can we forget when he said he has no regret for performing those evil, and promise to do it again and again if the case rise again.

Pa Buhari, we won't forget, we won't forgive you, and we will never give you another opportunity to make us cry again.

MAY GOD HELP US.

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by bokohalal(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
Gladys Iyamah wasn't executed.

5 Likes

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by aresa: 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
You people are sounding more and more boring by the second.... grin

A beg get a damn life.... grin

20 Likes

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by RedArrow: 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
We will live to either regret or appreciate the choice we make or refuse to make.

Your PVC is your Weapon

Your Vote is your Power.

I've Decided...I want CHANGE.

God Bless Nigeria.

16 Likes

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by clevvermind(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
gringrin the certificateless old dictator will always embarrass himself and his supporters. grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by ramdris(m): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
You anti GMB fanatics are beginning to sound like a broken record. Get a life op.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
Buhari has a bad human right record, no matter when and how, that is what he is and does.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by clevvermind(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
RedArrow:
We will live to either regret or appreciate the choice we make or refuse to make.

Your PVC is your Weapon

Your Vote is your Power.

God Bless Nigeria.
if i vote buhari, make my yansh bend. gringrin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by tit(f): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
buhari is not a goof.
He uses cocaine and other hard drugs.
the other day, i read he was stoned in lagos.
I know that cannot be true.
You get stoned if you smoke igboo.
Buhari use cocaine and heroine.
He does not use goof.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by stebell(m): 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
bokohalal:

I guess she is in ur mud hoz rite

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by PhockPhockMan: 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
bokohalal:
You're right, Buhari romanced her to death. Mugu like you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by PhockPhockMan: 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
aresa:

Who be this?

13 Likes

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by PhockPhockMan: 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
RedArrow:

Your PVC is your Weapon

Your Vote is your Power.

God Bless Nigeria.
Change from frying pan to fire Abi? No wahala.

Cc tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, babyosisi, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine, eurobomber.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by PhockPhockMan: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
ramdris:
You anti GMB fanatics are beginning to sound like a broken record. Get a life op.
You seem to be embarrassed with the choice of the Grand Mad Bastard, GMB by APC. Am sorry for you people.

14 Likes

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
grin grin buhari never asked for your forgiveness now

1 Like

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by bokohalal(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
You're right, Buhari romanced her to death. Mugu like you.
If you do not like Buhari it is okay but do not lie against him.
stebell:

I guess she is in ur mud hoz rite

4 Likes

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by meforyou1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
bokohalal:
So where is she? In your bedroom?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by aresa: 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Change from frying pan to fire Abi? No wahala.

Cc tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, babyosisi, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine, eurobomber.

Why bother call your droids? They can not do anything but repeat the same tired and boring cry baby rubbish you people regurgitate all over the place...

The aso rock dullard just reduced you people to empty and shallow internet, shatter box... sucks.. grin

7 Likes

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by Truckpusher(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
Phockery,apart from this particular one you just highlighted the old cattle rearer never gave any concrete answer on what his plans are except empty rethoric with zero substance.And also permit me to say that the Amanpour that I know didn't grill the old man enough and I guess she was sick and tired of listening to his unintelligible diction.

Buhari has nothing to offer, period . And banking on the so-called technocrats that would be enforced on him by Tinubu and his cohorts to perform credibly will only spell doom for a nation that has gone this far.
Buhari has lost touch with this generation and doesn't deserve a place in Aso Rock.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by Truckpusher(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Who be this?
Na one Buhari fanatics.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
aresa:

Remi Tinubu pant sniffer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by PhockPhockMan: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
aresa:

Why bother call your droids? They can not do anything but repeat the same tired and boring cry baby rubbish you people regurgitate all over the place...

The aso rock dullard just reduced you people to empty and shallow internet, shatter box... sucks.. grin
I know you're ashamed of the cattle rearer APC foisted on you people. He will surely end his life as a career presidential aspirant.

6 Likes

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by PhockPhockMan: 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Phockery,apart from this particular one you just highlighted the old cattle rearer never gave any concrete answer on what his plans are except empty rethoric with zero substance.And also permit me to say that the Amanpour that I know didn't grill the old man enough and I guess she was sick and tired of listening to his unintelligible diction.

Buhari has nothing to offer, period . And banking on the so-called technocrats that would be enforced on him by Tinubu and his cohorts to perform credibly will only spell doom for a nation that has gone this far.
Buhari has lost touch with this generation and doesn't deserve a place in Aso Rock.
You're perfectly right.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by aresa: 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I know you're ashamed of the cattle rearer APC foisted on you people. He will surely end his life as a career presidential aspirant.

Naw, listen to me very well, I'm very very proud to be a very loud supporter of the APC and lovable GMB and not the useless, corrupt, worthless and incompetent loser now known as the most corrupt and incompetent president on the surface of the earth, the jack ass who lost parts of Nigeria to terrorist and rendered our military weak and poorly equipped that they know depend on smaller countries and armies to help protect Nigerian and regain our our land...

Thank God the nightmare is almost over, GMB is here to the rescue... grin

5 Likes

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by bokohalal(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Gladys Iyamah was NEVER executed.
Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
This man is clearly scared of his own history and records! He is clearly a fugitive to his past!

The same reasons he is asking Nigerians to cherry pick his records is also the same reasons he will prefer to seek refuge in court through affidavits rather than perform a task as simple as attaching his certificates to his INEC forms.

I am sorry Mr Buhari, you have schemed yourself into a corner. The rule of law must prevail this time and Buhari will be disqualified in this election!

APC goofed big time!

4 Likes

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by aresa: 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
[s]
mikeansy:
This man is clearly scared of his own history and records! He is clearly a fugitive to his past!

The same reasons he is asking Nigerians to cherry pick his records is also the same reasons he will prefer to seek refuge in court through affidavits rather than perform a task as simple as attaching his certificates to his INEC forms.

I am sorry Mr Buhari, you have schemed yourself into a corner. The rule of law must prevail this time and Buhari will be disqualified in this election!

APC goofed big time!
[/s]

lol at disqualified....you people are sure lost in your warped dreams and self induced delusions... grin

3 Likes

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by PhockPhockMan: 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
aresa:

Naw, listen to me very well, I'm very very proud to be a very loud supporter of the APC and lovable GMB and not the useless, corrupt, worthless and incompetent loser now known as the most corrupt and incompetent president on the surface of the earth, the jack ass who lost parts of Nigeria to terrorist and rendered our military weak and poorly equipped that they know depend on smaller countries and armies to help protect Nigerian and regain our our land...

Thank God the nightmare is almost over, GMB is here to the rescue... grin
I laff in Greek, is it the same Buhari who is battling with senility or another one?
APC ; All progressive Confidence
INEC ; Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission

Mtcheeeew.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by PhockPhockMan: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

lol at disqualified....you people are sure lost in your warped dreams and self induced delusions... grin
Don't cry like a kid when it happens.

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by DuchessLily(f): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmmmmm.... See quarrel/fight! I be referee

Oya, round 2....
Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by aresa: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
[s]

PhockPhockMan:
Don't cry like a kid when it happens.

PhockPhockMan:
I laff in Greek, is it the same Buhari who is battling with senility or another one?
APC ; All progressive Confidence
INEC ; Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission

Mtcheeeew.
[/s]

Must you people repeat the same dumb and boring rubbish all over the place.. grin

1 Like

Re: CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. by PhockPhockMan: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
kastonkastrol:
grin grin buhari never asked for your forgiveness now
He's begging us to forget his atrocities.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes / APC Desperation For Oil State; State Of Emergency To Be Declared In Rivers State / EFCC Visits Sterling Bank And Udenwa Grilled Over Campaign Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.