Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

10 Important Things President Jonathan Said In His Media Chat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Important Things President Jonathan Said In His Media Chat (626 Views)

14 Things President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power / Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser / Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Important Things President Jonathan Said In His Media Chat by 247tops(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday February 11, held a live media chat with journalists. Jonathan answered questions on important national issues such as the recent postponement of elections and the fight against Boko Haram. Below are 10 important things he said during the chat:

1. Let me reassure Nigerians that elections will be conducted in this country and a government will be inaugurated on May 29.

2. If the elections are conducted and I lose of course we will inaugurate a new govt"

3. I was not consulted about the postponement and I don't want to be consulted”

4. In Lagos for example only 38% have their PVCs, so if you hold elections 62% will not be able to vote'

5. I appointed Jega; there are provisions in our laws that allow me to remove him.

6. I've not told anybody that I'm going to remove Jega"

7. A thief should be called a thief. Ole should be called ole! If you say somebody is corrupt people don't know what you mean"-

8. Nobody is saying Boko Haram must be wiped out completely before they conduct elections"

9. There is no hiding place for Boko Haram again"

10. I do not want to quote a date for the release of the Chibok Girls. The alliance with our neighbours bring hope.

http://247tops..com/2015/02/10-important-things-president-jonathan.html

Re: 10 Important Things President Jonathan Said In His Media Chat by onagoodday1: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
my president has spoken!!!
Re: 10 Important Things President Jonathan Said In His Media Chat by temitemi1(m): 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: 10 Important Things President Jonathan Said In His Media Chat by Biodup: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
My presi has really grown in wisdom than what apc can imagined.gej will be too hot for buhari to debate with. i'll rather died than to leave as illiterate.
Re: 10 Important Things President Jonathan Said In His Media Chat by auntymi(f): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Who wrote dat script for him cuz sme re pure lies, b4 u start bashin mi, am nt a member of any party oOOo
Re: 10 Important Things President Jonathan Said In His Media Chat by centmichael101(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
GEJ till 2019,breaking more weapion arrive nigeria from czech rep,
Re: 10 Important Things President Jonathan Said In His Media Chat by Nctrice(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
Facts!
Re: 10 Important Things President Jonathan Said In His Media Chat by YourCoffin: 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
Codedly, from GeJ's statement, Jega is leaving

(1) (Reply)

Senate Strips Jonathan On Assent To Bills In National Assembly / More And More British Muslim Girls Offering Themselves To ISIS Fighers / Obasanjo’s Membership Card Had Expired, Says PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.