Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,154 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser (41585 Views)

Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) / Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! / Saraki Appoints Chief Of Staff And Media Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Bedeosky: 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
The Rivers State Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike, early on Friday morning, sacked his embattled Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Opunabo Inko-Tariah.

Inko-Tariah, who is also the Publisher of Port Harcourt-based Hard Truth newspaper, on a local radio at 10 a.m., claimed that he resigned, alleging that Wike starved his office of funds and refused to take his advice.

MTN & Airtel lines of Inko-Tariah were switched off.

source http://thenationonlineng.net/wike-sacks-media-adviser/

1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by kayboy4y(m): 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
If it's true, give us the number let's try it too.

But, is Wike still the Governor in River state? I'm juz asking o. grin

Wike is 'Wiked' shocked

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Baawaa(m): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
The guy is smarter than WEAK Wike,he resigned before they sack him grin grin grin grin

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Buzzj17: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
Gradually, the truth about Wike(d) will come out.
He is the governor, commissioner, head of due process and everything all at once. He is there taking loans all over the place and patching roads. Rivers people are blind and are not asking the cost of resurfacing these roads compared to how much loan Wike has collected or how much monthly allocation and IGR he is getting. Smh

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by kayusely: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
Bedeosky:

The Rivers State Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike, early on Friday morning, sacked his embattled Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Opunabo Inko-Tariah.

Inko-Tariah, who is also the Publisher of Port Harcourt-based Hard Truth newspaper, on a local radio at 10 a.m., claimed that he resigned, alleging that Wike starved his office of funds and refused to take his advice.

MTN & Airtel lines of Inko-Tariah were switched off.

source http://thenationonlineng.net/wike-sacks-media-adviser/

Cc: lalasticlala
Who is fooling who between the two of them.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by 4reala(m): 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Maybe d guy is playing a doubble standard game wink

3 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by CR77(f): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
kayboy4y:
If it's true, give us the number let's try it too.
But, is Wike still the Governor in River state? I'm juz asking o. grin
Wike is 'Wiked' shocked
Waiting dis one dey talk self

Receive Sense.

9 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hmm,
Some people will blame Buhari for the action soon

grin grin grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by jidxin(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
h
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by aaamos(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
H
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by missKiffy(f): 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
Who cares
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by dyn1800: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
WIKE is cutting cost before cost finally caught him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Our5k(m): 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
I thought APCshit said he no longer has power

14 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
I just pray that Nigeria will be a better place. Lets live as one family. I love this country

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by kennosklint(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sacking everywhere.the man from daura pls resign...

5 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by DGD1(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
loools

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by worlexy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
Why. Abi na APC mole?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by coded01: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
I am available... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Demdem(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
Both the sacked and the one that did the sacking are incompetent fools.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hahahahahahhahah grin grin grin

confusion na wa!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Indializzie(f): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
I JUST SAW DIS ONLINE... SOO FUNNY.:

For those guys that go to a girls wall to thank her for accepting your request pls stop
doing that... I dey shame for una. For the love of jollof rice pls stop it and the worst
part is you don't even say it correctly, you'll visit a girls wall and you'll see posts like:
"Thanks for the acceptment"
"Thanks for the acceptation"
"Thank you for acceptizing my request" shocked
"Thanks for being acceptize" chisos
I even saw one recently it was:
"Thanks for accepting my request may God bless you and your family, anything u
seek u shall find..any weapon fashioned against u shall not prosper..every evil
obstacle shall not be diverted in Jesus name, Amen".. sad
Just for request, pls stop it..

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by omusiliyu(m): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mama Peace just put this innocent boy for trouble.

She set him on motion on free road and removed shocks from him.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by ikbnice(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
If he likes, let him sack his mind and reasoning. It will do him no good.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by jerrywool: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Source = Tinubu
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by YoursGEJ(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
This overfed baby elephant is creating more enemies for himself when he should be making friends. EFCC should invite Tariah. I bet he has some incriminating information on Wike that he is willing to share. EFCC should prepare a suitable jail cell in kirikiri for Wike with a good bed so that he can continue sleeping when he gets there

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by HisVine(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Watch out...

The FURY of the FURIOUS grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Our5k(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
missKiffy:
Who cares
You care wink
Re: Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser by Royalfurnitures: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Wike is truly showing his real colour

Check my signature for your affordable and durable furniture

2 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army / Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA / Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.