Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2974051 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
kinglekan:

Why did Wristwatch deactivate?

Cc: Mhiz kel, Mid ehi, Ronald 4lif, Tosyne 2much.

He got banned by rockttation for a week for creating the interview thread on romance section. This resulted after numerous plea and protestation that we need the interview on romance for its meant to build up fun here. The interview session might just have come to an end, as the purpose on which it was founded has been defeated.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided have u forgotten what u did dis morning? angry cheesy
about the kissinger?undecidedcheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
gregzone:
Having a terrible day ladyboss1.
A friend of mine got shot in the hip by robbers last night.
How you doing beautiful?

Oh no in nigeria
Hope he survived and recovering oh ..
Im good just free from work duties..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Why our mods dey do like diz sef,the interview can be anywhere now
ronald4lif:

He got banned by rockttation for a week for creating the interview thread on romance section. This resulted after numerous plea and protestation that we need the interview on romance for its meant to build up fun here. The interview session might just have come to an end, as the purpose on which it was founded has been defeated.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

So does that mean no more interviews ??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ok good, love ur dpics where did you snap it?
LadyBoss1:

Lol maybe in Nigeria , but it can be seen as cosmetics cuz it whitens teeth n make s ppl look better i guess with also dental benefits ....
Check online .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
LadyBoss1:

So does that mean no more interviews ??

Quite so. I'm not the coordinator, he was. So it's up to him to decide if and when he returns.

piicity:
Why our mods dey do like diz sef,the interview can be anywhere now

Yes, the interview can be anywhere and in this context we'd expected it to be sticked on romance board for about 2-3 hours after which it can be transposed to any other section, so as to magnetize traffic and enhance fun here. That was the idea behind the program but it has been thwarted.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hmmmm!! MODs shaa, when there are loads of silly threads on the section to delete and move.

No wahala sha. Whatever makes them happy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Catalyst4real: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Check out a Shared Experience
[Eroti¢]How I Banged my Neighbour's Daughter
http://catalyst4real.com/i-banged-my-neighbours-daughter/
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
kinglekan:

Hmmmm!! MODs shaa, when there are loads of silly threads on the section to delete and move.

No wahala sha. Whatever makes them happy.

Yea. Whatever makes anyone happy. Let's hope similar treatment won't be applied when the debate session commences.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Quite so. I'm not the coordinator, he was. So it's up to him to decide if and when he returns.

Yes, the interview can be anywhere and in this context we'd expected it to be sticked on romance board for about 2-3 hours after which it can be transposed to any other section, so as to magnetize traffic and enhance fun here. That was the idea behind the program but it has been thwarted.

I take his job undecided lols
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Slimzjoe(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

For Real?
Whatever Happened to Simply obeying The Mods Instruction?.....seems they are so Power Drunk, we should Just give in to whatever they want for Peace.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
piicity:
Ok good, love ur dpics where did you snap it?

Mi yard
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nice one sweerie,how was work today
LadyBoss1:

Mi yard
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Mi yard
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
piicity:
Great i finally made the logo
So im happy ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Let me see any madafvcking so called romance section old timer that will say any rubbish about bringing back the glory days of romance section or that will say anything about romance section not being fun.

I swear, the way I will answer that person, the person will hate me for life.

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Must you use swear word? undecided
misssclassy:

Let me see any madafvcking so called romance section old timer that will say any rubbish about bringing back the glory days of romance section or that will say anything about romance section not being fun.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:

.. As if that person knows you.... undecided..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Redgem
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Boxer007(m): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Must you use swear word? undecided

Who else would love to see jacksparrow0712 shake his nyansh & twerk to Nikki Minaj song called anaconda? I would
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Cc ishilove
Boxer007:

Who else would love to see jacksparrow0712 shake his nyansh & twerk to Nikki Minaj song called anaconda? I would
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
lmao
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Redgem
Hello hun
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Boxer007:

... grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Boxer007(m): 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Cc ishilove

jack sparrow is shy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Cc ishi love
Hehehehehe Jack's got a gay stalker
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
GOOD ONE DEAR AND CAN YOU PLS SHOW ME A PICS OF THE LOGO,i sent you a pm kindly give it a reply and don't...... Kindly read it and you will know what am talking about
LadyBoss1:

Great i finally made the logo
So im happy ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
How you today swiri? You good?
redgem:

Hello hun
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
grin cheesy grin
redgem:

Hehehehehe Jack's got a gay stalker
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hey gem,how far you now
redgem:

Hello hun
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
that one up der go jez dey qive us fake fumble.!
Mtcheeeeew.! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.