Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2973096 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
How you today swiri? You good?

I'm so fine cool ...ya I'm good
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:

Let me see any madafvcking so called romance section old timer that will say any rubbish about bringing back the glory days of romance section or that will say anything about romance section not being fun.

I swear, the way I will answer that person, the person will hate me for life.

Lol! No one takes the old timers postulations and remarks about here being bored serious. When someone asserts that romance is getting boring without making any significant input to its edutainment then they're joking and unserious. Anyone who's stilly and passive on romance doesn't have the right to talk of here being uninteresting. The interview was rather conceived to make here lively for active users not for self-proclaimed old timers.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ada96:
lmao
hello ... Madam
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
2dice:
hello ... Madam
hi hi....good evening
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Good to know.
This place seem boring and quiet tonight cry
redgem:

I'm so fine cool ...ya I'm good
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sveen: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! No one takes the old timers postulations and remarks about here being bored serious. When someone asserts that romance is getting boring without making any significant input to its edutainment then they're joking and unserious. Anyone who's stilly and passive on romance doesn't have the right to talk of here being uninteresting. The interview was rather conceived to make here lively for active users not for self-proclaimed old timers.
All things being equal.

Romance landers are not celebs. And the interview thingy is clearly not romantic in anyway. Ergo, in my opinion, I'd say she's just doing her duty.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yea. Whatever makes anyone happy. Let's hope similar treatment won't be applied when the debate session commences.

Hmmmm!! Let's just hope so.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ada96:

hi hi....good evening
ooh it is still noon here ...where in Africa are you ??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Slimzjoe:

For Real?
Whatever Happened to Simply obeying The Mods Instruction?.....seems they are so Power Drunk, we should Just give in to whatever they want for Peace.

Well, the decision to deactivate was up to him but most of the active users on this board supported that interview should and must happen here and no where else. It's either they sacrifice the fun of this section and the merriment of it members on the altar of emotions and authoritarianism. I guess that's past now though, we can move on to other issues.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
2dice:
ooh it is still noon here ...where in Africa are you ??
lagos,Nigeria.... you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ada96:
lagos,Nigeria.... you?
egbeda ... Lagos tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Oh no in nigeria
Hope he survived and recovering oh ..
Im good just free from work duties..

The bullet has been removed, dude's recuperating well. Just came back from the hospital now.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Good to know. This place seem boring and quiet tonight cry
Ya, I noticed too... How was your day hun?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
gregzone:

The bullet has been removed, dude's recuperating well. Just came back from the hospital now.
Thank God his ok

Did they catch whoever did the thing
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
piicity:
Hey gem,how far you now
Lol...I'm good nd you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:

Let me see any madafvcking so called romance section old timer that will say any rubbish about bringing back the glory days of romance section or that will say anything about romance section not being fun.

I swear, the way I will answer that person, the person will hate me for life.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Thank God his ok
Good evening mam...how are you doing?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
2dice:
egbeda ... Lagos tongue
lool smh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
My day was good except for lil HO cry but I'm better now tho
redgem:

Ya, I noticed too... How was your day hun?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Thank God his ok

Well my friend got a nice facial of the thief. So he's given the description to the police. Its just a matter of time before the fool's caught.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
redgem:

Good evening mam...how are you doing?
Hello redgem. Howdy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
darkenedrebel:

grin he's now Loveren ✘

I knew that from day 1. That dude needs to see a shrink.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ada96:

lool smh
why the smh ...was saying the truth ..I don't lie on Mondays ... Ask around
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

He got banned by rockttation for a week for creating the interview thread on romance section. This resulted after numerous plea and protestation that we need the interview on romance for its meant to build up fun here. The interview session might just have come to an end, as the purpose on which it was founded has been defeated.

Why hasn't Ishilove, A SUPER MODERATOR, waded in? She's suppose to be more sympathetic to our cause.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
2dice:
why the smh ...was saying the truth ..I don't lie on Mondays ... Ask around
u said it was noon over there n I was thinking .......only for you to say Lagos,egbeda rme
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
gregzone:
Hello red gem. Howdy.
Greg am fine and you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
My day was good except for lil HO cry but I'm better now tho

Okies....sorry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ada96:

u said it was noon over there n I was thinking .......only for you to say Lagos,egbeda rme
lol. You were thinking .... Maybe he is from Sudan abi ...just felt like pulling your legs .. cheesy ...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
2dice:
lol. You were thinking .... Maybe he is from Sudan abi ...just felt like pulling your legs .. cheesy ...
lol how are you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ada96:
lol how are you?
am doing great ...am cooking ... And you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
2dice:
am doing great ...am cooking ... And you?
sitting n texting....

hmmm so what are you cooking?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.