Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2968819 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
demmy0325:
.. The boy next door... The guy fvckd J.lo... They showed little tho.. tongue..
shocked You dont mean it shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Captainswag225:
i jux pray benteke goes injury free, he will challenge aguero for goal king, trust me. He is an awesome player but people dont see that jux because he is black and he isnt english. Its sad.
Yh i think ppl know dat .. Its just the price we paid for him they were disputing .

But yh aguero his in city right .. Think he was top scorer last season . Not sure tho
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tashaamania:

Dark, seriously what's your problem?

I can't count the number of times I've received mentions like this from you even after I asked it deleted.
Like seriously, how is my relationship life a weapon of diss for you to Truck?
You thought we broke up, so??
How is that any problem here??

You might think you are actually getting to Truck with these wack lines but the person you are truly offending here is me.
My relationship has nothing to do with the tantrums you and Truckpusher throw here all the time yet you never stop doing it.

Please, respect yourself. Use something else as your weapon. Respect my personal life and stop using it as a means of attack. I'm just warning you because you would be soooo surprised at the length I'm gonna go with you on this if you don't stop. I'm telling you nicely now. The length I can go and its effect on you won't be nice at all smiley
.. Good you guys both addresed it.... I dnt understnd the reason for bringin up that issue many times... People break-up and make-up.. So wahs the big deal.. undecided.....

.. May i asked hw he found out in the first place...?..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ishilove, anytime you resign from being a super mod, you'd surely be missed.

1 Like

softysparky:

yes dear.
Hi how're you? Missed you. kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lol. Poor you. I'll give you the best sleep pill. Get a bible and start reading, I bet you'll sleep off before reading second chapter. It works like magic grin
LadyBoss1:

Had a nap in the day .. Not tired yet sad

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sinnzu:
I just wanna know who the fvcker and the fvckee was nau?undecided
Lol hehehe .. They probably wont show much
U know these movies show in cinemas n all that
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. Poor you. I'll give you the best sleep pill. Get a bible and start reading, I bet you'll sleep off before reading second chapter. It works like magic grin
May God help u
See wetin u dey take use sleep .. Man like sparrow so this is wt u do .. Bet u didnt go church too
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh i think ppl know dat .. Its just the price we paid for him they were disputing .

But yh aguero his in city right .. Think he was top scorer last season . Not sure tho
You watch football?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sinnzu:
Yea it does put you in a position of power. If i had the ban button i'll ban you first and probably come here and share recharge cards so we can have an e-partygringringrin
Beef.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
chibwike:
Ishilove, anytime you resign from being a super mod, you'd surely be missed.
Nothing lasts forever.

Thanks though smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
now this question is funny cheesy grin cheesy
demmy0325:

.. May i asked hw he found out in the first place...?..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol hehehe .. They probably wont show much
U know these movies show in cinemas n all that
Yea yea... Thats their way..

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sinnzu:
shocked You dont mean it shocked
... For real.. They showed a lil... Buh i actually got a good view in the lil they showed...

Damn!.. He f.ingered j.lo.. grin..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Babanla threat *sips water*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hi how're you? Missed you. kiss
Oga mi wats up nw
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by IamLEGEND1: 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
an e-brawl is one thing

but to start dey poke nose for people personal matter na
another level e dey

wetin dey do una na.....?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ishilove:
Beef.
Ama vegetarian..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
chibwike:
You watch football?
Ya
Lol. I wanted to, but woke up late cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maybe next Sunday. (If I'm up early enough)
LadyBoss1:

May God help u
See wetin u dey take use sleep .. Man like sparrow so this is wt u do .. Bet u didnt go church too
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sinnzu:
Ama vegetarian..
Me too tongue

N jack to
Very soon we convert thesonofmark to .. Strictly vegetable diet grin
Dont worry ishilove .. D love would flow
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tashaamania:
Hehehehe Tasha wan vex. grin

1 Like

demmy0325:
... For real.. They showed a lil... Buh i actually got a good view in the lil they showed...

Damn!.. He f.ingered j.lo.. grin..
Chisos! shocked my own j.loembarassed. They shud've just picked me for that role naw?embarassedembarassed. Am so getting that movie on tuesday!
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. I wanted to, but woke up late cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maybe next Sunday. (If I'm up early enough)
U dat set ur alarm to wake 3 hours after church service undecided
God dey look u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hehehehe Tasha wan vex. grin
Mtsheww some people brains no mature at all.. Sha,, no wahala.

Howfar na? angry cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ishilove:

He has so many accounts so I don't know which broke the rules that necessitated an alt account.
Darkenedrebel broke the rules and he came back with this dumbass new moniker.

Press the ban button please.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

yeah aguero was the top-scorer. With sterling the selfish dude gone, now benteke will get most of the chances which i know he will score. Am jux waiting for stoke v liverpool.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Ya
Ok , cool
Saw your top 20 handsome guys thread.
And am wondering why I did not make the list cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
now this question is funny cheesy grin cheesy
... Abi na.. People really need to stop bringin their issues.. And should be aware of the kind of people they talked too...

.. This forum consist of diff kind of "species"..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Me too tongue

N jack to
Very soon we convert theson.ofmark to .. Strictly vegetable diet grin
Dont worry ishil.ove .. D love would flow
No beef dear.. They dont know. Ishi doesnt want love to flow.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
I swear I'll be the first to be in church if it's possible to swap Sundays for Mondays. I hate Monday mehhhhn
LadyBoss1:

U dat set ur alarm to wake 3 hours after church service undecided
God dey look u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.