Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2968718 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
wristbangle:

A bottle of vodka for u sir! cheesy
Oh! Unfortunately someone else took it.
cry cry
I don't take Vodka .. Bami Ori-malu or Baba-apari .. cheesy tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sinnzu:
Chisos! shocked my own j.loembarassed. They shud've just picked me for that role naw?embarassedembarassed. Am so getting that movie on tuesday!
... Ok.. I will gladly be here when U do... grin..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
All these meaningless e-brawl.
who e-war don kill?
Its becoming childish abeg

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Me too tongue
N jack to Very soon we convert thesonofmark to .. Strictly vegetable diet grin Dont worry ishilove .. D love would flow
lol, i will buy u ham sandwich.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
chibwike:
Oga mi wats up nw
Nwoke'm I dey o. How your end?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, i will buy u ham sandwich.
But dat beef undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I swear I'll be the first to be in church if it's possible to swap Sundays for Mondays. I hate Monday mehhhhn
Yh mondays the beginning of a long week sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
But it shouldn't be anybody's problem if I chose to go public with my relationship.
Like, why should I be so interested or bothered by two adults relationship? As public as it may be, I think they still deserve some respect and privacy. Making it public is not enough reason for any teenager or whoever to disrespect them or their relationship

That been said, I prefer mine on lowkey tho grin cheesy grin cheesy wink wink (I'm single tho tongue tongue tongue)
demmy0325:
... Abi na.. People really need to stop bringin their issues.. And should be aware of the kind of people they talked too...

.. This forum consist of diff kind of "species"..

1 Like

demmy0325:
... Ok.. I will gladly be here when U do... grin..
Aii bro.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sinnzu:
No beef dear.. They dont know. Ishi doesnt want love to flow.
Hehehehe
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
Exactly cry cry
LadyBoss1:

Yh mondays the beginning of a long week sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
Classyalabolass:

& despite after ignoring his lengthy vitriolic post this evening - he still quoted me - which made me talk on the Tashaa angle.

If it is for insulting - then we both should be banned
Teenager, stop pointing fingers. Man up!

Oops! You are a BOY. My bad.

You are Nairaland's most infamous snitch. You've snitched on all your off-Nairaland acquaintances in the RAP SECTION and in the ROMANCE SECTION.

How come in the last few months once anyone hints at sending you a PM or vice versa, those in the know always opine something like, "You better not give Darkrebel your private details else he'll snitch on you"?

How come you are referred to as a snitch in the Rap section?

Even thieves have more honour than you.

4 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
undecided
Men some niggas are even worse than biatches here oh? Pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
chibwike:
Ok , cool

Saw your top 20 handsome guys thread.

And am wondering why I did not make the list cheesy

U came, late was just a spontaneous thing friday vibe
N no lady suggested u tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ishilove:

Nothing lasts forever.

Thanks though smiley
Yeah, buh a good name does.

And you are already creating that

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tashaamania:

Mtsheww some people brains no mature at all.. Sha,, no wahala.

Howfar na? angry cheesy
Lol kids will always be kids. It's good you have him a piece of your mind but make I advice you something *in an old man's voice* grin
Whatever, just ignore it like you never noticed anything. wink
Going down that lane isn't worth it at all.

I dey o jare. You nkor? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol kids will always be kids. It's good you have him a piece of your mind but make I advice you something *in an old man's voice* grin
Whatever, just ignore it like you never noticed anything. wink
Going down that lane isn't worth it at all.

I dey o jare. You nkor? grin
I'm trying to ignore but yet another 'mention' pops up from him again, but I'll try my best..

I'm just fine.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:
But dat beef undecided
its a test to know if u are truly vegetarian.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Teenager, stop pointing fingers. Man up!

Oops! You are a BOY. My bad.

You are Nairaland's most infamous snitch. You've snitched on all your off-Nairaland acquaintances in the RAP SECTION and in the ROMANCE SECTION.

How come in the last few months once anyone hints at sending you a PM or vice versa, those in the know always opine something like, "You better not give Darkrebel your private details else he'll snitch on you"?

How come you are referred to as a snitch in the Rap section?

Even thieves have more honour than you.

Whoever snitches on a woman in the eye of the public can't be trusted with the simplest secret in this life, bro. Snitches are like biiitches with loose tongue that doesn't know when to shut the hell up . cool

I've seen his type all my life and I always beat them at their own game.
Snitches can't land a puccy because women don't like men kissing and telling . wink
But again this toddler in this game don't just get it. Pay for him and I'll take him under my wings and show him how we roll, after all everything is for sale including wisdom and knowledge. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 03, 2015
Captainswag225:
sorry bro, i trust u to overcome all the stress..., besides as u said overcoming monday gives u the edge to sail thru the week.
Thanks man. Didnt see this on time.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 03, 2015
Captainswag225:
its a test to know if u are truly vegetarian.
Ok

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 12:01am On Aug 03, 2015
LadyBoss1:

U came, late was just a spontaneous thing friday vibe
N no lady suggested u tongue
Next time make your research well.

I am the third most handsome guy on nairaland. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 03, 2015
Una goodnight ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:04am On Aug 03, 2015
Ishilove:

He has so many accounts so I don't know which broke the rules that necessitated an alt account.
Sharwama, Darkrebel, Kradleber, Darkkrebel, DarkRebel666, Classyalabolas, Classyalabolass, Sharonnnn, Jasonodogwu, Michaelgarfield, Lionemessi, Iamaramolaran, Ethan555.

All these monikers are owned by Darkenedrebel.

Can someone please define the word "addict"?cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 12:05am On Aug 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Nwoke'm I dey o. How your end?
Longest time oh. Who go on break, you or me?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Una goodnight ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Night
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 03, 2015
chibwike:
Next time make your research well.

I am the third most handsome guy on nairaland. cheesy
Lol okies
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 12:07am On Aug 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Sharwama, Darkrebel, Kradleber, Darkkrebel, DarkRebel666, Classyalabolas, Classyalabolass, Sharonnnn, Jasonodogwu, Michaelgarfield, Lionemessi, Iamaramolaran, Ethan555.

Lmao, this one don't have a life again

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 12:08am On Aug 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
But it shouldn't be anybody's problem if I chose to go public with my relationship.
Like, why should I be so interested or bothered by two adults relationship? As public as it may be, I think they still deserve some respect and privacy. Making it public is not enough reason for any teenager or whoever to disrespect them or their relationship

That been said, I prefer mine on lowkey tho grin cheesy grin cheesy wink wink (I'm single tho tongue tongue tongue)
... Diff people with the way the way they want to live their lives..

Buh with that bn said@bolded... It confuse people 'bout U more and save you a lot of stress...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 12:10am On Aug 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Maybe the child has no real friends out there! With the kind of shameful tag he has online it would be hard 2 imagine someone like dat earning the trust of real people

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

I'm trying to ignore but yet another 'mention' pops up from him again, but I'll try my best..

I'm just fine.
He'll get tired soonest if you continually press the ignore button. If you reply am, e no go tire o. You wouldn't want to appear before your potential boyfriends as a quarrelsome girl, would you? gringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:14am On Aug 03, 2015
chibwike:
Lmao, this one don't have a life again
Exactly. Nearly thirteen monikers for ONE person...and those are the ones we know.

Darkenedrebel, do you even create time to bath daily?lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.