Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2968500 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 03, 2015
chibwike:
Longest time oh. Who go on break, you or me?
Both of us. grin
You sef don start dey use colored font. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 12:15am On Aug 03, 2015
cheesy grin grin

Abeg what type of man names himself "shawarma"? If not a hungry man? Lmfao!!! I don die

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 12:15am On Aug 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Sharwama, Darkrebel, Kradleber, Darkkrebel, DarkRebel666, Classyalabolas, Classyalabolass, Sharonnnn, Jasonodogwu, Michaelgarfield, Lionemessi, Iamaramolaran, Ethan555.

All these monikers are owned by Darkenedrebel.

Can someone please define the word "addict"?cheesy
.. Buh how do U manage to know all of this.. grin grin..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Sharwama, Darkrebel, Kradleber, Darkkrebel, DarkRebel666, Classyalabolas, Classyalabolass, Sharonnnn, Jasonodogwu, Michaelgarfield, Lionemessi, Iamaramolaran, Ethan555.

All these monikers are owned by Darkenedrebel.

Can someone please define the word "addict"?cheesy
You forgot demishasmith grin

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 12:17am On Aug 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Both of us. grin
You sef don start dey use colored font. grin
Na wa for you oh

Make I dey left out ni? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 03, 2015
chibwike:
Na wa for you oh

Make I dey left out ni? cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
How school na?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:19am On Aug 03, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Buh how do U manage to know all of this.. grin grin..
Once you know the right keywords to search for then you'd find anything on Nairaland.smiley

He chats with those monikers though. Ask anyone in the Rap section.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 12:20am On Aug 03, 2015
Damnn see likers grin NL people like amebor sha. grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 12:20am On Aug 03, 2015
chibwike:
Yeah, buh a good name does.

And you are already creating that
Thanks dear. Although a lot of folks will vehemently disagree with you smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:20am On Aug 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You forgot demishasmith grin
Yahweh help us!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 12:22am On Aug 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Exactly. Nearly thirteen monikers for ONE person...and those are the ones we know.

Darkenedrebel, do you even create time to bath daily?lipsrsealed
Its strange.

Seun_ has ruined some peoples' life oh

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 12:22am On Aug 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark, that's enough.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 03, 2015
Ronald4lif How far? E be like say you don repent. grin grin

Kinglekan Your ministry no dey always dry. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 12:22am On Aug 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
He'll get tired soonest if you continually press the ignore button. If you reply am, e no go tire o. You wouldn't want to appear before your potential boyfriends as a quarrelsome girl, would you? gringrin
You know say quarrel and me no fit dey the same lane. But some people know how to create a monster in you when you don't have one.
No wahala..

Abeg where the potential boyfriends dem dey na? I no wan tey for my papa house abeg grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 12:23am On Aug 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Once you know the right keywords to search for then you'd find anything on Nairaland.smiley

He chats with those moniker though. Ask anyone in the Rap section.

Why is there no single male moniker on his follow list? Or even following him?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 12:23am On Aug 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

He chats with those monikers though. Ask anyone in the Rap section.
.. I know hw these things goes buh urz is just to the extreme... undecided..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 03, 2015
Ishilove:

Someone like me. grin grin

You be wan frustrate me sha. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 12:25am On Aug 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Someone like me. grin grin
Una plenty
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:25am On Aug 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ronald4lif How far? E be like say you don repent. grin grin

Kinglekan Your ministry no dey always dry. grin

My ministry can't fit to dry na. How ur wife deejavvu? wink

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:26am On Aug 03, 2015
demmy0325:
.. I know hw these things goes buh urz is just to the extreme... undecided..
Let's just put it this way : Mysteries pique my interest.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 12:27am On Aug 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Let's just put it this way : Mysteries pique my interest.smiley
.. Hmm!.. Your life sef is mystery.. undecided...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 12:28am On Aug 03, 2015
Ishilove:

That's their own cup of ice-cream.

you good works here is so glaring for even the blind to see.

Who ever disagrees, is just being plain silly
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

You know say quarrel and me no fit dey the same lane. But some people know how to create a monster in you when you don't have one.
No wahala..

Abeg where the potential boyfriends dem dey na? I no wan tey for my papa house abeg grin grin
Exactly! I never engaged in e-duels until the boy tried something silly with me. Was so angry that day eehn...had to give him a fair share of what he bargained for. The likes I got gave me an upper hand. grin grin
Since then he's been coming back and my number of likes kept increasing. grin grin grin But it's quite disparaging to continue. Just let it go. wink

You wan talk say you no dey see ronald4lif moves since last year?? grin grin All guys on here are potential bfs except for uncle kabiru. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:29am On Aug 03, 2015
TheUmmah:

Why is there no single male moniker on his follow list? Or even following him?
Answer: Snitch! Snitch!! Snitch!!!

That dude can even snitch on the two bickering voices in his head.

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 03, 2015
chibwike:
That's their own cup of ice-cream.

you good works here is so glaring for even the blind to see.

Who ever disagrees, is just being plain silly
<-----------------------angry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hi how're you? Missed you. kiss
Same here Charis, hope you are good?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 12:30am On Aug 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
How school na?
School dey fine oh, we dey push the stuff

I no fit wait to finish
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 03, 2015
Ishilove:

Una plenty
Why you edit my comment? undecided

I'm starting to like you small small sha. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 12:31am On Aug 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Exactly! I never engaged in e-duels until the boy tried something silly with me. Was so angry that day eehn...had to give him a fair share of what he bargained for. The likes I got gave me an upper hand. grin grin
Since then he's been coming back and my number of likes kept increasing. grin grin grin But it's quite disparaging to continue. Just let it go. wink

You wan talk say you no dey see ronald..4lif moves since last year?? grin grin All guys on here are potential bfs except for uncle kabiru. grin
I have let go smiley

Nawaoooo..una no go killl me for this romance section sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Who is uncle kabiru biko?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:31am On Aug 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ronald 4lif How far? E be like say you don repent. grin grin

King lekan Your ministry no dey always dry. grin

My guy, I have given my life to Christ. I'm on sabbatical on ww engagement until the Holy Spirit administer to me on my next calling. Praise Jehovah. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 12:31am On Aug 03, 2015
undecided
Tashaamania:

No wahala..

Haba see fine girl wey I 4 just toast oh! But I no want make dat mgbeke pikin come bring our matter come derailers come cook "shawarma" wit our love 4 public! Lolz

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 12:32am On Aug 03, 2015
Sinnzu:

<-----------------------angry
What?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.