Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2995118 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) (2444) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
Classsyalabolas:
the first dude in the photo is not me...same with whoever was wearing the yellow hoodie or whoever had the towel or muffla round his neck
[b]Because I get tagged to people's pic on fb doesn't mean I own em'[/b If people tag you to their photos on facebook, it automaticaly goes to your profile..

The first dude is Gawd Razzy on facebook..a facebook rapper..also known as gawdovwarr here..he recenty registered nl cos of the Kings tourney..
The second dude on yellow hoodie & barca jersey is the same as the dude on the bed..his name is salami seyi.
Elymax posted the same photo years ago as personals in a rap battle..only reason I didn't protest is cos I knew he was clueless & that wasn't mr

The photos jason posted yesterday & the dude holding a curve 2 in front of the mirror is me..
And it is an antiquated photograph taken in 2010 at st gregory's dormitory...so i don't even look close to that .ask the creep who stole it off to tell you what year it was uploaded....
Curve 2 was the shït in 2010...& that's why it was curve 2 i was holding...that's concrete proof..

And the only reason why the creep who posted it here saw it on ma fb was because I purposely left it there, afterall majority of the peeps from rap section know ma fb name, & i knew they could have taken it to use as personals.
Only reason i left it was because that was a very important period for me. It was also the very day I started weight lifting, & i only saved it to document it.
So if you think i even look like that facially or in body mass/weight then you are only playing yourself..
I was only 15 there...gimme a break grin
I dare y'all to post photos of when you were 15...let's see

I say you are just bunch of internet cowards..see me coming back from lunch break after a hectic day to meet grownups getting püssy queefs over nonsense

As for the 2-faced harvey dents saying I deserve It..I just want you to know that your words are equivalent to the flatulence of a witch..
i would never have had to diss cherryice or her son, if she didn't reference ma dad...all i did was rebuttal, but cos she is a female she gets a free pass?
You know what i ain't got breath to waste explaining maself..my followers know I don't go around starting trouble..

seun lalasticlala rockstation

some dude that got banned yesterday for posting somw photos of ma fb came back with another account to post more. same with those supporting him..it's sorta like a gang war..i ask that you delete the photos & met out punishments to the offenders..thanks...
oga I never dissed ur late dad. I have neva done it..
Im nt disrespectful like you. but u on d oda hand dissed me, my son n my son's dad..
Blawdyyy liar!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
classsyalabolas provide a link where I ever dissed ur dad! u pathetic liar, u think everyone is mannerless like you??
Sinizia u see ds thing is lying!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
obainojazz:
the same nigga that cursed giyazz dead sister a day after she died...he's in deep shiit
cc classsyalabolas! You are sooo pathetic..N now ppl are pityin u. U deserve no pity
U urself got no respect for d dead. U need to b castrated n killed.. grin

4 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by robosky02(m): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
angry i never for once see u brawling with ur fellow guys,na to dey follow follow women grin grin

haaaaaa thats my guy mind the way you talk to him or...... lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just checked your dp, seems like you like it rough. wink

undecided undecided undecided not really ruff maybe a lil wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nubian113:

undecided undecided undecided not really ruff maybe a lil wink
Upload the real pix lemme behold the real beauty. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
robosky02:

haaaaaa thats my guy mind the way you talk to him or...... lol
Forget the half ass babe.

She should count herself lucky if I toast her. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sosiqdude(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
classsyalabolas inurment

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
Laveda:
I tell ya, and its not funny anymore.

How's your day going?
my day is going fine. I can see you are balling as usual.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
im waitn for d link classsyalabolas. let me knw whn I start runnin mad like you to diss someone's parents.. U want to lie now so u can fetch more pity party, news flash: that bomb went off a long time ago. U deserve no pity..
U r so inhumane, wicked, u dnt censor ur wrds bfore u spit dem. I know why tho.. its frm ur upbringing. u werent brought up well. If u were, u wld knw when to draw line in dissing ppl.

U called sm1 wife fat hag n barren..
Called my babyfada a dead beat n my son a bastard. I never for one day insulted ur late dad n nw u here lyin I insulted ur late dad. fetch me d link now else thunder strikes u wherever u are. Useless thing!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
wherther d photo was 2010 or two thousand n jesus ago.
Fact is that its you, n id still never allow u touch my stuffs. Dirty boy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
grin

Darkenedhomosexual! I thought you were denying those pix? So why were you now caught on this thread proudly displaying them to your other account while giving yourself the same _cock and bull story about you being in ss2 and building your cabin chest again? This ape can Lie ehn?

www.nairaland.com/2144338/chat-central-derailers-paradise-welcome/1368

Cc; elymaxiimus! emaprince!

This una guy na wa! Lmfao!!!

Abeg help us spread the word
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
nubian113 iamcharis I see yal. wassup?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
undecided

funlord:
cool

Bloody mods cleaned dem up! But don't worry dey will be making a comeback soon! U will be notified!

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by GIYAZZ(m): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
sinizia:

Take what likely with who? Me? What sort of nonsense are you typing? That I told you that you need your advice? If that's what paining you, then consider your advice as an insult to me as well? Now GTFOH!!
I have now realized you are a renowned and a consummate loyal c0ck sucking Stan!

So because we are taking your master to the cleaners, you want to catch High Blood pressure abi?

It will never be well for you! You claim to love that innocent looking boy but wouldn't advise him, Instead you encourage him to continue so you can see a ddick to suck, abi?

I will destroy you today!!!

All you keep doing is following the poor lost boy around every section to clutch his ddick!

That's how you copied the style he stole from cooger to battle! but your useless snail shell of a brain wouldn't help you script bars enough to back up your Dracula tonkunbo style snatching personality!!

You talk as if you are peaceful, but behind that C2 is acfagggot who found an opportunity to cop himself a young boy with an inoocent ass to bang!

God will punish you today!! You and your co's are the reason why faggotry is seen within the African neighborhood these days!

But I will dismantle you before you can cause more harm to our society! I will finish you today. Ffucking ddick loving consummate retard!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
cherryice:
wherther d photo was 2010 or two thousand n jesus ago.
Fact is that its you, n id still never allow u touch my stuffs. Dirty boy!
But you were once in love with him. cheesy

Keep kwayet there before I use peniss flog your mouth. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
seems i†z cherry dah wan†s ²_†hrow
punches ds eveninq... cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Deejavuu the peeping Tom. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
cherryice:
nubian113 iamcharis I see yal. wassup?

Girl, waris dis

I always miss the trouble what rebel do? angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Deejavuu the peeping Tom. grin

grin grin grin grin where is she?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by GIYAZZ(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
I see Dark has deleted all the photos he had on his Facebook profile. The dude is so fake!

But I will show y'all something after I charge. Brb

5 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mhizkel:
She knows you nottongue
sorry.sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by obainojazz(m): 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
GIYAZZ:
I have now realized you are a renowned and a consummate loyal c0ck sucking Stan!

So because we are taking your master to the cleaners, you want to catch High Blood pressure abi?

It will never be well for you! You claim to love that innocent looking boy but wouldn't advise him, Instead you encourage him to continue so you can see a ddick to suck, abi?

All you keep doing is following the poor lost boy around every section to clutch his ddick!

That's how you copied the style he stole from cooger to battle! but your useless snail shell of a brain wouldn't help you script bars enough to back up your Dracula tonkunbo style snatching personality!!

You talk as if you are peaceful, but behind that C2 is acfagggot who found an opportunity to cop himself a young boy with an inoocent ass to bang!

God will punish you today!! You and your co's are the reason why faggotry is seen within the African neighborhood these days!

But I will dismantle you before you can cause more harm to our society! I will finish you today. Ffucking ddick loving consummate retard!!
you get time to answer that one...person wey no know his left from his right.

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
GIYAZZ:

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
GIYAZZ:

aaaaaahh shocked
All ds f0r sinizia.?

It's ab† ²_qo down here... grin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nubian113:

grin grin grin grin where is she?
She's just there o.

That kain girl go finish man for house. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hehehehe.... He's got a new target nowgrin buh i aint bothered, just waiting for the day when shiit hits d fan. Hopefully, i'll be here to dodge itgringrin
Hehehehe... Sinnzu my niggagrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
GIYAZZ:
If you do not know the genesis of a beef or event, do not analyse or criticize.

If you were so peaceful and neutral, you should know that everything Dark had coming to him in that section was karma!

Nobody ever came to that section to start beef with Dark. Everybody who has beef with Dark were once "friends" with him. But then his stupidityy and fake ass personality couldn't let him hang!

Dark is a nuisance and he deserves everything he gets. You can keep on being his "friend" . . . We will all be here the day he insults you too! bet me

Or wasn't it the other day he literally called Danbrowndmf a pest? All he did was mispell Dan's moniker so he wouldn't see it. I saw the post and shook my head.
That's why I shake my head whenever you guys support him. The lunatic will pounce on you one day!!

I don't have time for e-fight he should say whatever he feels like.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Emaprince: 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
LMAO!!! The torment continues here? grin. I suspect that funlord is lucifer in disguise. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by robosky02(m): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Forget the half ass babe.

She should count herself lucky if I toast her. grin

shooooo pretty he even ask .....................

na wa to you..... lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sosiqdude(m): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
obainojazz:
you get time to answer that one...person wey no know his left from his right.

That guy just dey fall our hand...

I'm suspecting sinizia... He's darkrebel's ghost account

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
danbrowndmf:
sorry.sad
E yaf pain himcheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) (2444) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.