Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2982257 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
GIYAZZ:
I have now realized you are a renowned and a consummate loyal c0ck sucking Stan!

So because we are taking your master to the cleaners, you want to catch High Blood pressure abi?

It will never be well for you! You claim to love that innocent looking boy but wouldn't advise him, Instead you encourage him to continue so you can see a ddick to suck, abi?

I will destroy you today!!!

All you keep doing is following the poor lost boy around every section to clutch his ddick!

That's how you copied the style he stole from cooger to battle! but your useless snail shell of a brain wouldn't help you script bars enough to back up your Dracula tonkunbo style snatching personality!!

You talk as if you are peaceful, but behind that C2 is acfagggot who found an opportunity to cop himself a young boy with an inoocent ass to bang!

God will punish you today!! You and your co's are the reason why faggotry is seen within the African neighborhood these days!

But I will dismantle you before you can cause more harm to our society! I will finish you today. Ffucking ddick loving consummate retard!!
I read your first line and like I did the rest of your previous thrashy post, I discarded it into the bin where it rightly belongs.

It's insultive to me bandying words with a kid like you, and I say this with the highest form of pity and respect for you. Weren't you the kid that celebrated your 17th birthday last month or so? You ain't even older than our last born. If you were in my family, you'd have been in the kitchen by now preparing my dinner. You can't match me in a cussfest, you ain't on my level son. I've been there and done those shits that got you hyperventilating. Now let me school you on proper netiquette. . .

2 days ago, this Dark's shít went down. I saw it all and NEVER said a word. My posts will bear me witness. All through the bashing, I NEVER interfered. Then this morning, I posted a crying emoji and Cherryice saw it and asked if I was pitying Dark to which I said yes plus he deserves it having done it to others. But that I'm pitying him coz he's my friend and that his father was involved. Now Traplord typed that he knew who was reporting FYH to the mods to prevent him from posting Dark's pics. On seeing that, I quickly told him that it's not me (as I'm probably Dark's only online friend), that I've never used the "report" button and that he can verify using any means necessary. My nigga understood and we've moved when Ibime quoted me talking about the "friendship" angle. I explained myself to Bis while telling him Dark is not always wrong (I also blamed him too), that others are culpable of the same crime too. I cited few evidences as a defense.

Pray tell, how the Bleep did I put my nose in things I have no knowledge of? Do you pull up conclusions outta your azz and make them facts? Did I report, criticize or held back anybody from bashing Dark? So why the hell will you come here telling me about some BS I'm not guilty of? I found your advice very insulting and hypocritical. You'd have rolled up your advice and shove it up your azz than committing the same crime you are trying to advice me against. Unlike you, I make investigations before typing.

All these "you'll dismantle me" blah blah got me letting out a hearty guffaw. It's only on the internet you can do that, child. LOL. I don suffer. Kid, if you see me, you can't do squat!! You recently got admission into IMSU, right? Ok then. I'll be in Owerri In 2 weeks time. I'll PM you my location when I do, and I want you to come with a camcoder to record the live dismantling you'd give to me. Don't shy away from this meeting. If you are down let me know. Let's make this happen. cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Joygalore:
Good to be here
You wouldn't be saying the same thing if you're the one being bitten in the ass. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
Who called the cops on us? grin

Rocktation, could you please use your batting and flog Cherryice for me on the ass. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
shocked
GIYAZZ:
I have now realized you are a renowned and a consummate loyal c0ck sucking Stan!

So because we are taking your master to the cleaners, you want to catch High Blood pressure abi?

It will never be well for you! You claim to love that innocent looking boy but wouldn't advise him, Instead you encourage him to continue so you can see a ddick to suck, abi?

All you keep doing is following the poor lost boy around every section to clutch his ddick!

That's how you copied the style he stole from cooger to battle! but your useless snail shell of a brain wouldn't help you script bars enough to back up your Dracula tonkunbo style snatching personality!!

You talk as if you are peaceful, but behind that C2 is acfagggot who found an opportunity to cop himself a young boy with an inoocent ass to bang!

God will punish you today!! You and your co's are the reason why faggotry is seen within the African neighborhood these days!

But I will dismantle you before you can cause more harm to our society! I will finish you today. Ffucking ddick loving consummate retard!!

Siniza and Ekiti-rebel? But why?

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by hringbraut: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sometimes you just have to let go and forget about the past.

Kid screwed up big time but tell me ,would you hit him if you come across such an innocent looking boy with a harmless face?
Dark needs your love and understanding and not hate and mockery after all at a point while growing we must have stepped on toes of some other persons that are older too.

You guys should forget about the boy joor ,let's catch fun with the ladies. cheesy

Oloshi!

grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Who called the cops on us? grin

Rocktation, could you please use your batting and flog Cherryice for me on the ass. grin
grin grin mumu grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
hringbraut:

Oloshi!

grin grin
Oloriburuku grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by hringbraut: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Oloriburuku grin grin

The thing dey sweet you die!

Agbaya grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
cherryice:
grin grin mumu grin
Are you afraid of the batting that would soon land on your tiny Asian batty? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm a lover boy , I don't fight women except stubborn women.

Bring ya fine ass here Lemme smack it lightly. tongue
cheesy cheesy ok shebi naa ass u wnt?brb cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Are you afraid of the batting that would soon land on your tiny Asian batty? grin
My batty aint anywhere close to tiny grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
hringbraut:

The thing dey sweet you die!

Agbaya grin
Sweet ke ! let them free the boy joor - Most of the attacks on him was borne out of bottled anger over time.

The man prolly dealt with them to their marrows. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Joygalore(f): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
Maybe.
I don't know the genesis but this is nefarious mahn.
He could commit suicide.The ass whooping is killing
Truckpusher:
You wouldn't be saying the same thing if you're the one being bitten in the ass. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
emaprince I syt u darl.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
francizy:

Man no get pusssy nah.. grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Supermiy: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hmmm..this reminds me of the battle aztec versus the mayanys grin..Brutal!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by obainojazz(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
sinizia:

I read your first line and like I did the rest of your previous thrashy post, I discarded it into the bin where it rightly belongs.

It's insultive to me bandying words with a kid like you, and I say this with the highest form of pity and respect for you. Weren't you the kid that celebrated your 17th birthday last month or so? You ain't even older than our last born. If you were in my family, you'd have been in the kitchen by now preparing my dinner. You can't match me in a cussfest, you ain't on my level son. I've been there and done those shits that got you hyperventilating. Now let me school you on proper netiquette. . .

2 days ago, this Dark's shít went down. I saw it all and NEVER said a word. My posts will bear me witness. All through the bashing, I NEVER interfered. Then this morning, I posted a crying emoji and Cherryice saw it and asked if I was pitying Dark to which I said yes plus he deserves it having done it to others. But that I'm pitying him coz he's my friend and that his father was involved. Now Traplord typed that he knew who was reporting FYH to the mods to prevent him from posting Dark's pics. On seeing that, I quickly told him that it's not me (as I'm probably Dark's only online friend), that I've never used the "report" button and that he can verify using any means necessary. My nigga understood and we've moved when Ibime quoted me talking about the "friendship" angle. I explained myself to Bis while telling him Dark is not always wrong (I also blamed him too), that others are culpable of the same crime too. I cited few evidences as a defense.

Pray tell, how the Bleep did I put my nose in things I have no knowledge of? Do you pull up conclusions outta your azz and make them facts? Did I report, criticize or held back anybody from bashing Dark? So why the hell will you come here telling me about some BS I'm not guilty of? I found your advice very insulting and hypocritical. You'd have rolled up your advice and shove it up your azz than committing the same crime you are trying to advice me against. Unlike you, I make investigations before typing.

All these "you'll dismantle me" blah blah got me letting out a hearty guffaw. It's only on the internet you can do that, child. LOL. I don suffer. Kid, if you see me, you can't do squat!! You recently got admission into IMSU, right? Ok then. I'll be in Owerri In 2 weeks time. I'll PM you my location when I do, and I want you to come with a camcoder to record the live dismantling you'd give to me. Don't shy away from this meeting. If you are down let me know. Let's make this happen. cool
you want to start using the kid angle on him....he's a man you can never be...gaylord....all we need now is a picture of rebel banging you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by hringbraut: 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sweet ke ! let them free the boy joor - Most of the attacks on him was borne out of bottled anger over time.

The man prolly dealt with them to their marrows. grin

This na jungle justice grin

"Never borrow trouble, the payback's a bitccch"

Let me laugh in barutin. "Muhemuhemuhemuhe grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by llaykorn: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
danbrowndmf:
smh. Pple can do nonsense sha. Sendn u insult?

Hehe. Na you I first suspect; I see you dey share the pictures. tongue

Dan Brown, let's battle one of these days. Wanna retire from RB.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
cherryice:
classsyalabolas provide a link where I ever dissed ur dad! u pathetic liar, u think everyone is mannerless like you??
Siniza u see ds thing is lying!!!

the only liar here is you.. .or maybe you have short-term memory.. .
anyway yous a minuscule dot, so if I'm to stress maself to excavate the posts where you've ptyalized parental disses before that day when I teased Miküz & had your name in it, do you agree to open a thread where you'd pen down a 450 word essay apologising to me, before you deactivate your account? ..deal or no deal? i got arsenal Vs Bayern coming up in a jiffy, so be quick
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by hringbraut: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
GIYAZZ:

YEEEPA!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Smh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
robosky02:

haaaaaa thats my guy mind the way you talk to him or...... lol
He's my lil bro grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
obainojazz:
you want to start using the kid angle on him....he's a man you can never be...gaylord....all we need now is a picture of rebel banging you

Giyaz Is 17. I'm not insulting him. It's the fact. Our last born is older than him, another fact. He's a kid, just like you. The internet is just about the only media you and Giyaz can mouth off to me and go home unscathed. If you want proof, tell your friend Giyaz to agree to a meet-up in Owerri. I'm balling in next 2 weeks. Let him put his mouth where his braggadocio is. cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by obainojazz(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
sinizia:

Giyaz Is 17. I'm not insulting him. It's the fact. Our last born is older than him, another fact. He's a kid, just like you. The internet is just about the only media you and Giyaz can mouth off to me and go home unscathed. If you want proof, tell your friend Giyaz to agree to a meet-up in Owerri. I'm balling in next 2 weeks. Let him put his mouth where his braggadocio is. cool
look at this g@y poet...I laugh at you ha....now you claiming fight king or gini...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
llaykorn:

Hehe. Na you I first suspect; I see you dey share the pictures. tongue

Dan Brown, let's battle one of these days. Wanna retire from RB.
tahhhhhhhh, i don't do such, i don't even reply insult here sef. I was sharing to call dark attention to what is going on here.
When should we battle.cheesy?
10bars or 8barsgrin?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
obainojazz:
the same nigga that cursed giyazz dead sister a day after she died...he's in deep shiit

Before that day, giyażz wrote paragraphs of parental disses, all because I told him on FFR that his audio freestyle was wickity wack

3 years after, I messaged the same Giyaz on whatsapp out of respect to explain why I would pull out of the audio cypher. - due to ma grandpa's untimely demise.. 2 weeks after that I saw him bad-mouthing me because of that on rg in Fb, & saying all sort of things about ma grandpa . He even mocked his death on the nl audio cypher & in the chat room thread

If you don't know the genesis of a beef, don't just follow the crowd like a brain-dead automaton
& stop dickriding & killing yourself over nothing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.