Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2982370 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
GIYAZZ:
I have now realized you are a renowned and a consummate loyal c0ck sucking Stan!

So because we are taking your master to the cleaners, you want to catch High Blood pressure abi?

It will never be well for you! You claim to love that innocent looking boy but wouldn't advise him, Instead you encourage him to continue so you can see a ddick to suck, abi?

I will destroy you today!!!

All you keep doing is following the poor lost boy around every section to clutch his ddick!

That's how you copied the style he stole from cooger to battle! but your useless snail shell of a brain wouldn't help you script bars enough to back up your Dracula tonkunbo style snatching personality!!

You talk as if you are peaceful, but behind that C2 is acfagggot who found an opportunity to cop himself a young boy with an inoocent ass to bang!

God will punish you today!! You and your co's are the reason why faggotry is seen within the African neighborhood these days!

But I will dismantle you before you can cause more harm to our society! I will finish you today. Ffucking ddick loving consummate retard!!
This gotta hurt grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
But you were once in love with him. cheesy

Keep kwayet there before I use peniss flog your mouth. grin
inlove wt him hw

hey its afternoon dere. u drunk?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
cherryice:
nubian113 iamcharis I see yal. wassup?
I'm good. I see you're ready for some punches. grin

Free the little boy abeg. He needs our love like Truckpusher said. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
GIYAZZ:
I have now realized you are a renowned and a consummate loyal c0ck sucking Stan!

So because we are taking your master to the cleaners, you want to catch High Blood pressure abi?

It will never be well for you! You claim to love that innocent looking boy but wouldn't advise him, Instead you encourage him to continue so you can see a ddick to suck, abi?

I will destroy you today!!!

All you keep doing is following the poor lost boy around every section to clutch his ddick!

That's how you copied the style he stole from cooger to battle! but your useless snail shell of a brain wouldn't help you script bars enough to back up your Dracula tonkunbo style snatching personality!!

You talk as if you are peaceful, but behind that C2 is acfagggot who found an opportunity to cop himself a young boy with an inoocent ass to bang!

God will punish you today!! You and your co's are the reason why faggotry is seen within the African neighborhood these days!

But I will dismantle you before you can cause more harm to our society! I will finish you today. Ffucking ddick loving consummate retard!!
Chisos! shockedshocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by francizy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
angry i never for once see u brawling with ur fellow guys,na to dey follow follow women grin grin

Man no get pusssy nah.. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Emaprince:
LMAO!!! The torment continues here? grin. I suspect that funlord is lucifer in disguise. grin

He's lucifer's mad lil cousin gringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Llaykorn ma boy, wadup. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Dee..javuu the peeping Tom. grin

Lool tongue

Nubian113:

grin grin grin grin where is she?

Sweetheart kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mhizkel:
E yaf pain himcheesy
hmmm.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
Emaprince:
LMAO!!! The torment continues here? grin. I suspect that funlord is lucifer in disguise. grin

i am almost sh1ting on myself here grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by obainojazz(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
sosiqdude:

That guy just dey fall our hand...

I'm suspecting sinizia... He's darkrebel's ghost account
nah...he's just a typical Nigeria situation...a follow follow broke guy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Emaprince: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ibime, wetin you dey find for romance section? grin grin

I sight you, beautiful cherryice!!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sosiqdude(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
obainojazz:
nah...he's just a typical Nigeria situation...a follow follow broke guy

Abi.....

Abeg help us call darkrebel here, we all are waiting to murder fake a$$ now.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by llaykorn: 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
This is not necessary after all we are all just catching fun here - The moment I noticed that the little boy needed an elder brother figure but goes about it the wrong way I prefer not to engage him under any circumstances no matter how much attention he craves for ,but again posting his personal pictures online is another level entirely - Whoever posted those pictures should pull them down please.

You're full of wisdom, brother! I checked my mail now and I saw a hate message from some unknown human claiming I ended Rebel's torture, accusing me of being an asslicker. I don't understand this anymore. Someone's sister's and late father's pictures were being posted all over the internet and the next thing that comes to our mind is to sit down and laugh and feel so good about it?

To the buffoon that sent adedokunsobur@yahoo.com that message, quote me and let me see you!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
Iamcharis i just left lag. Gotta go handle an emergency in the east. This is not a "go ahead" order tho.. gringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Joygalore(f): 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
Good to be here
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
iAmCharis:
I'm good. I see you're ready for some punches. grin

Free the little boy abeg. He needs our love like Truckpusher said. cheesy
Lol.. nt really ready.
Im just pissed he thinks he deservs pity party.
Supp for your area na grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
GIYAZZ:
I see Dark has deleted all the photos he had on his Facebook profile. The dude is so fake!

But I will show y'all something after I charge. Brb
just cc me pls grin

4 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nubian113:

Girl, waris dis

I always miss the trouble what rebel do? angry
insultin as usual
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by GIYAZZ(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
danbrowndmf:
I don't have time for e-fight he should say whatever he feels like.
He called you a pest, i swear! but I didn't bother cautioning him cos you both are bffs. grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
Laveda:
I'm happy for that hun, take good care of him, maybe when I give birth, he might marry my daughter grin
awwn as long as shes cute n well mannered. id gv my blesszns cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ibime(m): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
cherryice:
classsyalabolas provide a link where I ever dissed ur dad! u pathetic liar, u think everyone is mannerless like you??
Sinizia u see ds thing is lying!!!

I was there when it happened. He is lying to cover his tracks.

I wonder what excuse he would give for mocking Giyazz late sister

4 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by llaykorn: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
iAmCharis:
Llaykorn ma boy, wadup. grin

Alagba Agama, affa na? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
GIYAZZ:
He called you a pest, i swear! but I didn't bother cautioning him cos you both are bffs. grin
i don't have to reply him am nt use to all these online insult of a thing,when ur frnd sosiq was throwing insult at me the oda day i did nt reply him.
Life is more than been a rap Vet on NL.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
But you were once in love with him. cheesy

Keep kwayet there before I use peniss flog your mouth. grin
sad

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
cherryice:
inlove wt him hw

hey its afternoon dere. u drunk?

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
llaykorn:

You're full of wisdom, brother! I checked my mail now and I saw a hate message from some unknown human claiming I ended Rebel's torture, accusing me of being an asslicker. I don't understand this anymore. Someone's sister's and late father's pictures were being posted all over the internet and the next thing that comes to our mind is to sit down and laugh and feel so good about it?

To the buffoon that sent adedokunsobur@yahoo.com that message, quote me and let me see you!
smh. Pple can do nonsense sha. Sendn u insult?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lool tongue

Sweetheart kiss kiss
My own na 'lol' her own na kiss abi?

You deserve to be punished severely. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
llaykorn:

My brother sometimes you just let go.

Whoever opened a fictitious email account to insult you is a complete coward grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.