Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2964845 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
embarassed Let's say I was undecided
it's alright...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
Cutehector:
it's alright...
Good.okay uh see ya
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
2dice:
naa ... GB Pound sterling grin cheesy
you be expensive $hit o grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by donTbone(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
Was unbanned for the second time in 4 days.
Dont quote me back... just testing!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
RexKex:
You don't drink? Buh where's the fun in clubbing when you Can't "loosen yourself" a little bitcheesy.

I dislike the site of club houses. Don't ask me Why, I don't Even know Whyundecided

I don't need to drink to loosen up or have fun.

Club houses ? What?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Monalisa185(f): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
JoeCutie:
"ife anwu" cheesy chai! N'eziokwu, ibu onye Awka. Biko kedu Awka South ebe nke isi: Amawbia, Umuawulu, Okpuno, Mbaukwu, Nibo k'obu Nise? Asusu unu n'egbu m ka mmanya. cheesy

hahaha... nnaa, imakwa ebe nile na obodom ooo....keduzi? odikwa egwu oo...Abu'm onye Agulu Awka, O anyi bu ndi Awka gogo..ima ukwuorji, ma agafecha Amawbia?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
YourMain:

I don't need to drink to loosen up or have fun.

Club houses ? What?
Yea. But the real fun is in the loosening up. That is what I think.

So bolu, you're really getting married? Didn't watch that video though...undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
RexKex:
Yea. But the real fun is in the loosening up. That is what I think.

So bolu, you're really getting married? Didn't watch that video though...undecided

Hahah except I'm not uptight smiley

Yeahhh I'm going to VSU to find those guys and marry the medicine one tongue I kinda liked the biology one too though..
You should watch it!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
YourMain:

Hahah except I'm not uptight smiley

Yeahhh I'm going to VSU to find those guys and marry the medicine one tongue I kinda liked the biology one too though..
You should watch it!
For a moment, I had my heart in my mouthshocked.

You had better be a Good "woman of the desert" and wait for your "wanderer"undecided..

Buh it is cool if you don't want a "happily ever after" marriage. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
RexKex:
For a moment, I had my heart in my mouthshocked.

You had better be a Good "woman of the desert" and wait for your "wanderer"undecided..

Buh it is cool if you don't want a "happily ever after" marriage. undecided

Eh ?

Maybe im his wanderer smiley Virginia is a long way away. And he's the man of the desert waiting for me embarassed

Eh why wouldn't we be happy ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
YourMain:

Eh ?

Maybe im his wanderer smiley Virginia is a long way away. And he's the man of the desert waiting for me embarassed

Eh why wouldn't we be happy ?
I will look for him and make sure He doesn't have short supply of lassessad.

pffffffftangryundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
RexKex:
I will look for him and make sure He doesn't have short supply of lassessad.

pffffffftangryundecided

Eh? When he has me undecided he won't even look at them lol tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
YourMain:

Eh? When he has me undecided he won't even look at them lol tongue
lol... You wish!undecided

You know, the way he feels when with you may not be the way the other ladies make him feel. Variety!undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
RexKex:
lol... You wish!undecided

You know, the way he feels when with you may not be the way the other ladies make him feel. Variety!undecided

Oh I see you're trying to say I'm not good enough.

Alright. Cool. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
YourMain:

Oh I see you're trying to say I'm not good enough.

Alright. Cool. smiley
lol. Don't be sillysmiley. Though you don't have to be "good enough"... I think you are just perfect.

Buh the way our minds work, we are hardly content. We love to exploreundecided.

With you though, I doubt if any "sane" man would want to explore. You are everything, Bolusmiley. & I'm not mincing words eithersmiley.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
RexKex:
lol. Don't be sillysmiley. Though you don't have to be "good enough"... I think you are just perfect.

Buh the way our minds work, we are hardly content. We love to exploreundecided.

With you though, I doubt if any "sane" man would want to explore. You are everything, Bolusmiley. & I'm not mincing words eithersmiley.

It's too late to backtrack. I got the message loud and clear. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
YourMain:

It's too late to backtrack. I got the message loud and clear. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.
undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
YourMain:

Ha! You got the message wrong bolu.undecided.

We both know the truth. So I won't Even try to explain anythingcheesy.

lol. "Too late to backtrack" Hmmmm. You are perfect, & you know it. I was only stating a point & you misunderstood it unfortunatelyundecided.

It might be too late to backtrack But it's never too late to grab your hands and Take you to the "pyramids".

undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

hahaha... nnaa, imakwa ebe nile na obodom ooo....keduzi? odikwa egwu oo...Abu'm onye Agulu Awka, O anyi bu ndi Awka gogo..ima ukwuorji, ma agafecha Amawbia?
Imaro onye gi na ya na-emeko ife. Abum anu a na-agba egbe o na-eti anikakwu! cheesy

Amacha m ebe a niile. Aguru m akwukwo n'Awka North. Isuaniocha. Ima ebe ahu? grin

Eh, ama m ukwu oji. Tupu iruo na Paul University eh kwa?
grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:

Copy-cat undecided

Well....that's good..Rev father Joe undecided
Call me that one more time and see what I'll do to you! angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
JoeCutie:
Call me that one more time and see what I'll do to you! angry
[size=20pt]Copy cat grin

Rev father Joe undecided tongue

grin[/size]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Monalisa185(f): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
JoeCutie:
Imaro onye gi na ya na-emeko ife. Abum anu a na-agba egbe o na-eti anikakwu! cheesy

Amacha m ebe a niile. Aguru m akwukwo n'Awka North. Isuaniocha. Ima ebe ahu? grin

Eh, ama m ukwu oji. Tupu iruo na Paul University eh kwa?
grin

hahahaha...cherekwa ooo....isi n'iguru akwukwo n"Awka? haaaaaaa!!! m'nwe soro gi n'ama aka...agurum akwukwo ugwu hausa...emeghim igbo n'ulo akwukwo....isuaniocha? mbakwa, amaghi'm ebe ahu..

chaiii!!! nwata'a makwa ebe nile oo...mbakwa, adighi'm akowazi biko...tupu ichorom gaba bee nna'mtonguetongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

hahahaha...cherekwa ooo....isi n'iguru akwukwo n"Awka? haaaaaaa!!! m'nwe soro gi n'ama aka...agurum akwukwo ugwu hausa...emeghim igbo n'ulo akwukwo....isuaniocha? mbakwa, amaghi'm ebe ahu..

chaiii!!! nwata'a makwa ebe nile oo...mbakwa, adighi'm akowazi biko...tupu ichorom gaba bee nna'mtonguetongue
You can converse in your dialect so well...I'm wowed...can't do this...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Monalisa185(f): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:

You can converse in your dialect so well...I'm wowed...can't do this...
Lol, babe, if I tell you what I went through and what I am still going through just to come this far, you might not believe it...*cleans sweat*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Monalisa185:
Lol, babe, if I tell you what I went through and what I am still going through just to come this far, you might not believe it...*cleans sweat*
I wanna be like you when I grow up grin you really trying I swear.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Monalisa185(f): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:

I wanna be like you when I grow up grin you really trying I swear.

hahahaha... you ain't serious...when you grow up abi?...thanks though...didn't do the language in school.. did one yeye Hausa... where you from?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

hahahaha... you ain't serious...when you grow up abi?...thanks though...didn't do the language in school.. did one yeye Hausa... where you from?
I'll learn from my Igbo friends here grin I'm from Akwa Ibom state..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Monalisa185(f): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:

I'll learn from my Igbo friends here grin I'm from Akwa Ibom state..

oya carry your book and pen...ask joecutie...he's very good...you didn't do your language in school?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

oya carry your book and pen...ask joecutie...he's very good...you didn't do your language in school?
grin okay..I'm still in.
.school in the Eastern part though.. So I'll learn..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Monalisa185(f): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:
grin okay..I'm still in. .school in the Eastern part though.. So I'll learn..
really? what school's that?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
Please anyone stays in surulere here? From iyano iba..how do i locate akerele street in surulere..please help a brother.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ipledge10(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
Ah,okay...give me clues?
Will a location change help?
no...how are u today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.