Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2976734 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 25, 2016
RexKex:
I'm actually scared of having a bathe, the cold over here this morning is terrible.

Bolu, is magic real? Have you experienced magic "first Hand".

What cold ? It's like what 20 degrees ? shocked

No it's not lol and no I haven't.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 25, 2016
YourMain:

What cold ? It's like what 20 degrees ? shocked

No it's not lol and no I haven't.
It could be worse, I don't know. Buh it's sure as terrible as hell.

It's real & I've experienced it. I always experience itundecided.

I should bathe. I've got to hit the library. Do have a nice daysmiley.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mzztega mi novia happy birthday darl. I wish you happiness, good health and unprecedented success as you begin this new year. Enjoy love. kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MzzTega(f): 6:18am On Jan 28, 2016
ronald4lif:
Mzztega mi novia happy birthday darl. I wish you happiness, good health and unprecedented success as you begin this new year. Enjoy love. kiss

Thanks sweet. I appreciate.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2016
Darkenedrebel i'm almost done with that stuff..just to play in keyboard & pattern the stuff but my laptop charger don burn sef.sad so you may nt get it through on saturday.bear with me.Thanks. When i'm done,i'll send it to your mail.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by SuperLoveGiver(m): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2016
Any nice lady in benin city who wants to hook up wit me? I need a val!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Darkenedrebel i'm almost done with that stuff..just to play in keyboard & pattern the stuff but my laptop charger don burn sef.sad so you may nt get it through on saturday.bear with me.Thanks. When i'm done,i'll send it to your mail.

No problemo.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
RexKex:
Am from delta statesmiley.

Bolu = Beyonce.

The poem is actually written by a friend of mine. It's actually longer... And it's completely open to interpretation.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
YourMain:

The poem is actually written by a friend of mine. It's actually longer... And it's completely open to interpretation.
I would love to see the long version though. You wouldn't mind putting it up someday, would you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
RexKex:
I would love to see the long version though. You wouldn't mind putting it up someday, would you?

The servant in the basement pilfered a dagger knife.
I wailed and screeched through the dim night how I wish he'd taken my life.
He made a fresh wound on poorly sewn skin.
I did barely sin and yet the devil made win.
He soaked his hands in arsenic and churned them in my rot of hollow.
My throat my was gargling fire and I lost the urge to swallow.
I heaved on my own liquids and a mist filled my brain.
"The end is near , gather your fears and break them out today's the day"
He made prints with his fingers in my home beside the hearth,
reminding me forever of the love I'd had to part.

The room that was bare is now furnished in my sweet bones and replenished maggots
and stained and royal as the 8th and his bastardy crimson hand.
I have myself to fault, only I to blame.
I should have known a lion is a treacherous beast to maintain. If I had been more of a trainer I could have realised sooner
that when you were underground
One serves one God which makes me of a loser.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
YourMain:

The servant in the basement pilfered a dagger knife.
I wailed and screeched through the dim night how I wish he'd taken my life.
He made a fresh wound on poorly sewn skin.
I did barely sin and yet the devil made win.
He soaked his hands in arsenic and churned them in my rot of hollow.
My throat my was gargling fire and I lost the urge to swallow.
I heaved on my own liquids and a mist filled my brain.
"The end is near , gather your fears and break them out today's the day"
He made prints with his fingers in my home beside the hearth,
reminding me forever of the love I'd had to part.

The room that was bare is now furnished in my sweet bones and replenished maggots
and stained and royal as the 8th and his bastardy crimson hand.
I have myself to fault, only I to blame.
I should have known a lion is a treacherous beast to maintain. If I had been more of a trainer I could have realised sooner
that when you were underground
One serves one God which makes me of a loser.
wow. Deep! Creative, but very Deep.

I love poetry. I could always write you some though.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
RexKex:
wow. Deep! Creative, but very Deep.

I love poetry. I could always write you some though.

Yeah lol she wrote it about my other best friend lipsrsealed

Really ? I'm so untalented sad.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
YourMain:

Yeah lol she wrote it about my other best friend lipsrsealed

Really ? I'm so untalented sad.
undecided undecided

Yea. It takes a little bit of talent though. Just a great imaginative ability and the right state of mind. Everybody is a poet, at least to an extent. They just don't know it.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
RexKex:
undecided undecided

Yea. It takes a little bit of talent though. Just a great imaginative ability and the right state of mind. Everybody is a poet, at least to an extent. They just don't know it.

Hahahaha except I've no talent. undecided. I cannot do poetry. But id love to read one of yours smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
YourMain:

Hahahaha except I've no talent. undecided. I cannot do poetry. But id love to read one of yours smiley
Lol. Yea. I'll do a perfect one. You will get to read it some day.

You can give it a shot. No pain in trying you know.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 31, 2016
Timmy2409, pls follow back & send me a mail.

I need to speak with you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Iamsheriff(m): 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
richommie:
iamsheriff wasup man
....Gud
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Abuseay(m): 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
Check this #NaijaSingle Nigerian Singles Meet and Connect Platform. It's called NAIJALOVING.

Especially if you are in your late 20's , 30's or 40'sand getting close to 35 or closer to the 40, there is no reason not to try this one out o.

It's free, user-friendly and very easy to use.

But you have to upload your profile picture and complete your profile to be visible to other users or else, you will be hidden from the entire database.
Online Dating is Here to stay so embrace it o. There is nothing to be shy about. If you find your own husband or wife. It's for your own fulfillment and happiness, so do not allow anything to stop you. Get on it sign up today fa! www.naijaloving.com

I wish you guys all the best o.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 9:17am On Feb 01, 2016

Mzztega thats a lovely dp. smiley

Happy New Month!! smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DZTech1: 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
VAL'S DAY IS COMING.
https://dznubians.
Browse, Call, Date.
All for free.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MzzTega(f): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2016
kinglekan:

Mzztega thats a lovely dp. smiley
Happy New Month!! smiley
Thank you. Wishing you same.
Have a good time this month.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DZTech1: 12:15am On Feb 09, 2016
The Dznubians Valentine's Day Event! Register Now!!

Please Note- This is a 'crowd-sourcing' initiative.

Success depends on the participation of every interested person.

THEREFORE- invite everyone you know.
Singles only o!

SPREAD THE WORD ON EVERY THREAD IN THE ROMANCE/ENTERTAINMENT SECTIONS

Hey! Volunteers needed. There's no back room staff or corporate machinery.

And no friggin' money sef! So indicate, let's make this happen.

Here's the deal:

EVENT- Speed Dating

VENUE- The Palms, Lekki

DATE- 13th February, 2016

TIME- 1-4 pm.

WE NEED A CRITICAL MASS OF 60 INTERESTED NAIRALAND PARTICIPANTS BEFORE REGISTRATION BEGINS!
Deadline for achieving the required numbers is 12 noon, 12/02/2016.

If we get the numbers, we'll give out Event Pass details.
Show your interest on this thread with a simple "I'm in!"

For those not on NL, give them the actual site link-

dznubians.

Fill in the online form on the home page- your full name, number, facebook address, etc.

Caveat- EVENT Registration will be with N500 recharge credit o!

Your money will be used for booking, ID production and transportation; make una no talk say na 419!

But till we have the CRITICAL MASS, no payment details will be provided.

Make una hala d event mata ooo!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
AMTAKEN let us chat
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by amtaken(f): 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Sorry dear but I only chat with humans.

saintloveren:
AMTAKEN let us chat
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
amtaken:
Sorry dear but I only chat with humans.

haba!! im i not human?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by amtaken(f): 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
saintloveren:
haba!! im i not human?

Guys How Many Ladies Did You Fork While In Higher Institution? by saintloveren(m): 8:53am On Feb 06
Guys say the truth, how many girls did u sleep with in the years you spent in the university or poly, if uve not graduated, how many hav u slept with up till now, ladies ure not excused, how many guys hav u slept with. "as for me, im an ND graduate in a polythecnic in delta state, i graduated with 3.45GP in banking and finance in 2013, but im now a student of a popular football academy owned by a legend in nigeria football 4rm the east, (imo state) during my two years in school i slept with if im not mistaken 45 to 50 girls from my lodge, my department, my school fellowship and ladies 4rm another dpartments and lodge close to us. "so guys and ladies how many human beings have u slept with in school? mature comments pls.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
amtaken:

Guys How Many Ladies Did You Fork While In Higher Institution? by saintloveren(m): 8:53am On Feb 06
Guys say the truth, how many girls did u sleep with in the years you spent in the university or poly, if uve not graduated, how many hav u slept with up till now, ladies ure not excused, how many guys hav u slept with. "as for me, im an ND graduate in a polythecnic in delta state, i graduated with 3.45GP in banking and finance in 2013, but im now a student of a popular football academy owned by a legend in nigeria football 4rm the east, (imo state) during my two years in school i slept with if im not mistaken 45 to 50 girls from my lodge, my department, my school fellowship and ladies 4rm another dpartments and lodge close to us. "so guys and ladies how many human beings have u slept with in school? mature comments pls.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) 1 Share (Share)
CHAI dats why i want u to change me, if u leave me like this, i will go wild.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by amtaken(f): 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Keep talking.

saintloveren:
CHAI dats why i want u to change me, if u leave me like this, i will go wild.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 10, 2016
amtaken:
Keep talking.

LOL stubborn lady, anyways good morning
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Danbrowndmf, how far with the stuff? is it brewed yet?. I'm travelling on Saturday.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by zicoraads: 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
amtaken, can we chat? embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by amtaken(f): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Read Genesis chapters 1 to 4.

zicoraads:
amtaken, can we chat? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.