Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2965191 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Okay. It's about The thread you created. I know you might not think So But I think I need to know what really happened. I'm Pretty awful at suppressing Certain stuffs.

Yea, I'll enjoy that definitely. Thank you!

What? You didn't Even pretend like you loved it? pffffffft. sad .

It's "The way Of the peaceful warrior", By Dan Millman. You might have read it, Or not.

Oh lol that was just a joke grin grin nothing more

Weirdo.

It was so boring! I'm sorry! I tried so hard to like it! No action at all cry

Oooooh is that where you got your moniker.
Okay I'll read it. Until it proves its boring then I'll stop smiley fair enough?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
JoeCutie:
shocked shocked And she's going all serious about this little touch. Wow! grin

Calm down, dear. Don't be too mean, please
. embarassed

lol of course I'll take it seriously sad you're just playing with my feelings sad sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
YourMain:

Oh lol that was just a joke grin grin nothing more

Weirdo.

It was so boring! I'm sorry! I tried so hard to like it! No action at all cry

Oooooh is that where you got your moniker.
Okay I'll read it. Until it proves its boring then I'll stop smiley fair enough?
A Joke? To be candid with you, I really "gave a f*ck" about your "joke". sad .

Weirdo? If That's Weird, what do I term yours? Sicko?

Action? You seem to Love action. I don't at all.

No. "Millman" actually. That's not same with What's on my monikerundecided. Well, I doubt you will find it boring.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
RexKexMilann:
A Joke? To be candid with you, I really "gave a f*ck" about your "joke". sad .

Weirdo? If That's Weird, what do I term yours? Sicko?

Action? You seem to Love action. I don't at all.

No. "Millman" actually. That's not same with What's on my monikerundecided. Well, I doubt you will find it boring.

Really ? Why ?

What ?? Lol you're the one that would rather sleep on the floor than on a nice comfortable bed :/.

Well it's very similar. Okay! I shall give it a go smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
YourMain:

lol of course I'll take it seriously sad you're just playing with my feelings sad sad
Feelings? shocked shocked grin grin

You're damn funny aswear! cheesy

E never reach like that na. Calm down, sweetheart, you hear
? wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
YourMain:

Really ? Why ?

What ?? Lol you're the one that would rather sleep on the floor than on a nice comfortable bed :/.

Well it's very similar. Okay! I shall give it a go smiley
Why? That I can't really answer.

What's "amazing" to you is sickening to me. How does that make me weird? You calling a blind man "blind" simply because he doesn't "See" the way you "See"? That's really really sickening.

Good of you. It will be worth your time. Time wasted on your bed grin.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
JoeCutie:
Feelings? shocked shocked grin grin

You're damn funny aswear! cheesy

E never reach like that na. Calm down, sweetheart, you hear
? wink

And you're even laughing sad you're just breaking my heart sad

You're not nice at all cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Why? That I can't really answer.

What's "amazing" to you is sickening to me. How does that make me weird? You calling a blind man "blind" simply because he doesn't "See" the way you "See"? That's really really sickening.

Good of you. It will be worth your time. Time wasted on your bed grin.

Hmmm. Why can't you answer sad tell me sad. I didn't mean to make you upset.

No. Weird according to the new Oxford dictionary is something that's bizzare and strange. At the moment, It's the norm to have a bed and sleep on it. It's bizzare and strange that one would own a bed and sleep on the floor. So! You're weird smiley smiley smiley and I'm normal and cool tongue

I will read it in bed though tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
YourMain:

And you're even laughing sad you're just breaking my heart sad

You're not nice at all cry
Hmmm. Sorry.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
YourMain:

Hmmm. Why can't you answer sad tell me sad. I didn't mean to make you upset.

No. Weird according to the new Oxford dictionary is something that's bizzare and strange. At the moment, It's the norm to have a bed and sleep on it. It's bizzare and strange that one would own a bed and sleep on the floor. So! You're weird smiley smiley smiley and I'm normal and cool tongue

I will read it in bed though tongue
No. I'm not upset & I wasn't upset. It was funny & at same time, saddening. If my friend wants to get married, I should be among the first group to be aware, privately.

Well, what If there is no bed? Or what If the bed prefers to accommodate the bugs rather than a human? Well, I have my bed & my bed is devoid of bugs BUT I don't spend much time in it. I prefer to be "alert", Even while I sleep.

You'll read what in bed? Now Why won't you find it "boring"
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
RexKexMilann:
No. I'm not upset & I wasn't upset. It was funny & at same time, saddening. If my friend wants to get married, I should be among the first group to be aware, privately.

Well, what If there is no bed? Or what If the bed prefers to accommodate the bugs rather than a human. Well, I have my bed & my bed is devoid of bugs BUT I don't spend much time in it. I prefer to be "alert", Even while I sleep.

You'll read what in bed? Now Why won't you find it "boring"

Hahahaha married :O LOL. You had to know it was a joke.

Well lol regardless it still makes you weird tongue. It's not my fault that's what weird means. You prefer to be alert when you're asleep ? What ?

Of course I'll read it in bed. It'll be nice and comfy smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
YourMain:

Hahahaha married :O LOL. You had to know it was a joke.

Well lol regardless it still makes you weird tongue. It's not my fault that's what weird means. You prefer to be alert when you're asleep ? What ?

Of course I'll read it in bed. It'll be nice and comfy smiley
Well, whatever it is. I think I've gotten Over itgrin. Or at least I'm trying to.

Yea. The situation demands that. When you're asleep, you're more vulnerable to all sorts of stuffs. Physically and otherwiseundecided. It would be totally unwise not to be alert.

Okay. Whichever way you choose, just try to "digest" Every single letter.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Well, whatever it is. I think I've gotten Over itgrin. Or at least I'm trying to.

Yea. The situation demands that. When you're asleep, you're more vulnerable to all sorts of stuffs. Physically and otherwiseundecided. It would be totally unwise not to be alert.

Okay. Whichever way you choose, just try to "digest" Every single letter.

Hmmm. Okay... You won't even tell me what it is. But alright!

Lol what kind of demons are trying to get you ? Eh shocked

Sir yes sir. I'll buy it later on tonight
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
YourMain:

Hmmm. Okay... You won't even tell me what it is. But alright!

Lol what kind of demons are trying to get you ? Eh shocked

Sir yes sir. I'll buy it later on tonight
Demons?shocked. Well, not really that. Some other stuffs.

Sir? That seems cool. cheesy.

Alright. Thanks... Once again.grin.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Demons?shocked. Well, not really that. Some other stuffs.

Sir? That seems cool. cheesy.

Alright. Thanks... Once again.grin.

Hmmm stuff like what ?

Lol.

I hope for your sake this book is good
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
YourMain:

Hmmm stuff like what ?

Lol.

I hope for your sake this book is good
Stuff like books. I rather read Good books all through the night than sleepsad.

My sake? It's Not like Am Dan Millmanundecided… The book is Good though.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 4:27am On Feb 13, 2016
YourMain:
Sleepy Head! tongue

You have no idea how much I so desire to chase you away from that bed with countless lashes. You're lucky that I can't do that right now.

Life is too short to spend an inch of it sleeping. & Just so you know, there is a very thin line between sleep and "sleep". undecided.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iykekelvins(m): 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
DanceVille:
I welcome You all to Nairaland Romance Chatroom..
Where you can hook up with A Lady or Guy on Nairaland..
You can also express your feelings, affection, Love and Greetings to him/her on this Thread..
This thread also allows reconcilation of dispute between your Lover Boy or Girl..
You can date, toast and chat with anybody on this thread...Just express your sincerities and Feelings...

*Rule* Don't Ever use the word "Sex" because it's Prohibited here...
If you don't have anyone for Val's day, you can hook up with anyone here...

Feel Free To Express Yourself...
LOVE ISN'T A CRIME..
Anyone here??.. Wow, Joecutie..I really love ur last diary

That's when friends become family.. *Tear*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
YourMain:
You now ignore your mentions huh? wherever you learnt that from, it's not a good thing.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
Seriki just dy comot for my office now. Nigga humble die. Cc 2dice STFUareyouGod.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
RexKexMilann:
You now ignore your mentions huh? wherever you learnt that from, it's not a good thing.

I've not been ignoring you love. I'm a bit busy atm. I haven't read your book yet too embarassed embarassed

I love my bed smiley tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Seriki just dy comot for my office now. Nigga humble die.
Cc 2di.ce
STFUareyou.God.
the guy black go be like charcoal cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
YourMain:

I've not been ignoring you love. I'm a bit busy atm. I haven't read your book yet too embarassed embarassed

I love my bed smiley tongue
Okay. Okay. I Love you too.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
the guy black go be like charcoal cheesy
The seriki i see today fine wella...i come dy feel say dem no dy make am up well sef for him Video. He has a new song & Video coming up soon.dude is really humble.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
iykekelvins:
Anyone here??.. Wow, Joecutie..I really love ur last diary

That's when friends become family.. *Tear*
Thanks, bro. Yeah, some friends are just family. So priceless.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iykekelvins(m): 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
JoeCutie:
Thanks, bro. Yeah, some friends are just family. So priceless.
uwc man

I don't really know.. Buh, did something happen to u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 18, 2016
Yourmain
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Yourmain

STFUareyouGod
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 18, 2016
YourMain:

STFUareyouGod
undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 18, 2016
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 18, 2016
YourMain:

undecided
not again
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
not again

You started it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.