Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2970172 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
So how did I get his password? grin

You got me wrong. I don't deny the fact that you are Evil or that Evil got a 10 year ban. I thought you posted that as a proof for KingTom's 10 year ban.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 4:13pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:
Dem go drain you. Wa di panla. cheesy
I will die happy grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 4:14pm On May 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It's about #110 per litre over here.

That's nice. But is it available and easily obtainable at pump stations?. Perhaps, he meant black market price.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2015
laykorn:

You got me wrong. I don't deny the fact that you are Evil or that Evil got a 10 year ban. I thought you posted that as a proof for KingTom's 10 year ban.
No, my madam Ori ife no dey work like that, she is a very kind and hard working person. She is the best mod here, oh yes na she biko grin

Ori ife see how I praise you, Abeg give me one month ban immunity na? grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Yes, she will end up dealing with you ruthlessly. embarassed
[/quote]
I know this is you baiting me but I'll swallow it and drag you along with me.

Let's settle it. Tag her. Only 25 minutes. Let's give these guys the 'show' they've been craving for all noon.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:16pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
No mind Laykorn. E be like say na ban force am and hin twin brother laykhorn to stop this thing wey I go do now just wait for am...
Oya look below. ..

grin grin grin

AyamLaykhorn

Na true ooo!! E get one babe sef wey dey do am. Mayb becos say she be oyinbo dem con dey free am.

Awon yen multi colour lo fi type. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
No mind Laykorn. E be like say na ban force am and hin twin brother laykhorn to stop this thing wey I go do now just wait for am...
Oya look below. ..

AyamLaykhorn

Hehe. I was just scrolling through the rules someday when I found that there was a certain Rule 12 that prohibited it, then, I stopped. I'm surprised that no single moderator ever warned me about it; not even the CEO. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 4:17pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Na true ooo!! E get one babe sef wey dey do am. Mayb becos say she be oyinbo dem con dey free am.

Be ni oooooooo Awon Southie ooooooo

Sherlene grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:18pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
No, my madam Ori ife no dey work like that, she is a very kind and hard working person. She is the best mod here, oh yes na she biko grin

Ori ife see how I praise you, Abeg give me one month ban immunity na?
grin grin

Dokita ori yen so oooo!!

Make dem kukuma introduce "get out of jail free card". I don miss one very classy babe like that. smiley

Mo ti miss e gidi gidi gan ni ooo. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2015
laykorn:

Hehe. I was just scrolling through the rules someday when I found that there was a certain Rule 12 that prohibited it, then, I stopped. I'm surprised that no single moderator ever warned me about it; not even the CEO. grin
It is not a heavy offence sha, but better safe than sorry grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I know this is you baiting me but I'll swallow it and drag you along with me.

Let's settle it. Tag her. Only 25 minutes. Let's give these guys the 'show' they've been craving for all noon.smiley
cc Firsteva

Thesonofmark wants to have an E-duel with you and I'm heck sure you'll trounce him mercilessly.

What a man can do, a woman can do better.
Are you IN? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 23, 2015
Ishilove:
Short sleeves and jeans shirt...? How very masculine wink wink grin
How was your exam?
Went well, thanks smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 4:21pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Dokita ori yen so oooo!!

Make dem kukuma introduce "get out of jail free card". I don miss one very classy babe like that. smiley

Mo ti miss e gidi gidi gan ni ooo. cheesy

Mo ti miss one rebellious dark man ooo grin
Moti miss Charismatic Charis sef cry

Awon Kirikiri grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:21pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
Be ni oooooooo Awon Southie ooooooo

Sherlene grin grin grin

Awon Aunty Sharlene temple. cheesy

Opelope won ni awon Miss Nairaland fi increase ebun to fe fun awon contestant.

Aunty Southi ese ooo, sugbon shey e ni color blindness ni ma? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

I started that actually when too many problems started happening over laykorn/laykhorn. I was losing so many of my mentions and vice-versa; People mistook us for each other.

With time, I noticed other people were doing it too.

I remember that day when one babe wan almost kill me say na me dey snub her PMs abi? I done do thanksgiving finish, come tell am say make she re-send say na see I no see dem. Me no know say na laykhorn dey babe dey chase. See cry wey I cry for that day eh.....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:26pm On May 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

cc Firsteva

Thesonofmark wants to have an E-duel with you and I'm heck sure you'll trounce him mercilessly.

What a man can do, a woman can do better.
Are you IN? cheesy

Just realize if I get banned for this premeditated 'murder' I am about to commit you'll get banned too. Deal?

Cc: Nairalanders
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
It is not a heavy offence sha, but better safe than sorry grin

Yeah, sure! I'm sure most of the moderators don't even know it's an offence. If not, one of those ultra-enthusiastic moderators would have pounced on me with a ban for breaking Rule 12.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:26pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
Mo ti miss one rebellious dark man ooo grin Moti miss Charismatic Charis sef cry

Awon Kirikiri grin
Charis abi Charity? Iyen ma pe logba ewon.
Enu e ti mu ju. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Awon Aunty Sharlene temple. cheesy
Opelope won ni awon Miss Nairaland fi increase ebun to fe fun awon contestant.
Aunty Southi ese ooo, sugbon shey e ni color blindness ni ma? cheesy

Bobo Ebi npa mi ooo, Mo fe jen ban oooo, e ku ojó meta! gringringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Just realize if I get banned for this premeditated 'murder' I am about to commit you'll get banned too. Deal?

Cc: Nairalanders
Wait! angry

Cc Ishilove, allow us to have fun, e jor. cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:29pm On May 23, 2015
laykorn:

I started that actually when too many problems started happening over laykorn/laykhorn. I was losing so many of my mentions and vice-versa; People mistook us for each other.

With time, I noticed other people were doing it too.

I remember that day when one babe wan almost kill me say na me dey snub her PMs abi? I done do thanksgiving finish, come tell am say make she re-send say na see I no see dem. Me no know say na laykhorn dey babe dey chase. See cry wey I cry for that day eh.....

Hahahahaha!! KingTom abo ri nnkan bayiii.

But how does it feel living another monikers life on NL. Iwo gan gan lo ye ko ma pe ni "The Double". smiley

Hope say u kpansh the babe sha? Sho dull e shaaaa? wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

That's nice. But is it available and easily obtainable at pump stations?. Perhaps, he meant black market price.
[/quote]
The black market price is about #130 or thereabout.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 4:30pm On May 23, 2015
laykorn:

Yeah, sure! I'm sure most of the moderators don't even know it's an offence. If not, one of those ultra-enthusiastic moderators would have pounced on me with a ban for breaking Rule 12.
Some of them may ban you for this comment, saying it's breaking rule 20 grin.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
Some of them may ban you for this comment, saying it's breaking rule 20 grin.

You just broke Rule 20. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:32pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
Bobo Ebi npa mi ooo, Mo fe jen ban oooo, e ku ojó meta! gringringrin

Sho serious ni? Shey kin pe won wa?

Aunty Ish.... cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 4:32pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Charis abi Charity? Iyen ma pe logba ewon.
Enu e ti mu ju. cheesy

grin grin grin Charis Omo pastor na grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Hahahahaha!! KingTom abo ri nnkan bayiii.

But how does it feel living another monikers life on NL. Iwo gan gan lo ye ko ma pe ni "The Double". smiley

Hope say u kpansh the babe sha? Sho dull e shaaaa? wink

The guy, or maybe the girl it was who caught me before the processing could start. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:35pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin grin Charis Omo pastor na grin
Omo Guru Marahji. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 4:37pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Sho serious ni? Shey kin pe won wa?
Aunty Ish.... cheesy

Ile Alayo o! grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 4:37pm On May 23, 2015
laykorn:

You just broke Rule 20. grin
We just did grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:38pm On May 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Wait! angry

Cc Ishiløve, allow us to have fun, e jor. cry
[/quote]
All I need is 25 minutes of immunity.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 4:40pm On May 23, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.