Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2970313 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 4:40pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Hahahahaha!! KingTom abo ri nnkan bayiii.

But how does it feel living another monikers life on NL. Iwo gan gan lo ye ko ma pe ni "The Double". smiley

Hope say u kpansh the babe sha? Sho dull e shaaaa? wink

Lekan omo ale jati jati ni e sha, see wetin you dey ask am. You sef get luck say you no call yourself Lakorn e for don be for 3 of una even that mumu Orijin101. Lekan too plenty for this Nairaland sef, Abeg who be Aworinde here cry
grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2015
where is ishilove ? undecided

do I need to send you personal apology letter before you release my babe ? sad embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It's about #110 per litre over here.
How I wish its same over here...but Lo...d scenario here is not mild...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:
Omo Guru Marahji. cheesy
Chai Rotfl lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

#220 a litre?. It's getting closer to the cost in the UK. How worse can it get?. No one knows. #BabaNowThatYouAreThere. grin
Absolutely no one...baba can't perform magic overnite...its gonna b an herculean task for him...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
We just did grin
This reminds me! Have you set your eyes on missberrypop5 of recent?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2015
laykorn:

This reminds me! Have you set your eyes on missberrypop5 of recent?
No, and I miss Millie so much cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2015
Phikom:

How I wish its same over here...but Lo...d scenario here is not mild...

Do you know the slogan for Akwa-Ibom state? It's "the promise land"...and that isn't a coincidence.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:50pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
Lekan omo ale jati jati ni e sha, see wetin you dey ask am. You sef get luck say you no call yourself Lakorn e for don be for 3 of una even that mumu Orijin101. Lekan too plenty for this Nairaland sef, Abeg who be Aworinde here cry
grin grin grin

Na true na dokita!!

Why I go call my self laykorn abi na Laycorn when I nor be Agbado? cheesy

Na so dis Ph babe wey I go still sama, wetin be dt her name again oo.

*pensive*

Ehen sinaj!! Na so she dey mistake me for one KingLaykay abi na KingKhlan, I don forget sef.

Nor worry u go see Aworinde for ya village. I heard the last of them dey shrine dey continue the family dynasty
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 4:50pm On May 23, 2015
ishilove release my babe or I will deactivate my account sad embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:53pm On May 23, 2015
Phikom:

Absolutely no one...baba can't perform magic overnite...its gonna b an herculean task for him...

Baba gas find a way to inherit the late doctor pela's powers ooo.

We need Magic!! Any sort would be okay.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:55pm On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
ishi..love release my babe or I will deactivate my account sad embarassed

Abeg deactivate jooor!! cheesy

Na wetin dey trend on NL be that. We would be happy to miss you. smiley

Btw, I don miss am sha. sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Do you know the slogan for Akwa-Ibom state? It's "the promise land"...and that isn't a coincidence.smiley
D land flowing wit milk and honey...u guys must b an embodiment of treasures...on a more serious note, dis ugly situation of fuel crisis is gradually nosediving...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Abeg deactivate jooor!! cheesy

Na wetin dey trend on NL be that. We would be happy to miss you. smiley

Btw, I don miss am sha. sad
blv me , me and the girl na cat and rat but I still like her .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
No, and I miss Millie so much cry

I wonder where she'd be; she used to settle the fights I and laykhorn had, calling us both twin brothers and her sons, until somehow we started to believe that ourselves and learnt to make jokes of the crazy situations. Sometime this year, Laykhorn was teaching me how to codes, and I was teaching him how to write poems.

Where could she be? undecided
Can you help? I heard you're a native doctor. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 4:58pm On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
ishilove release my babe or I will deactivate my account sad embarassed
Mumu
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:58pm On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
blv me , me and the girl na cat and rat but I still like her .

Hahahahaha!!

Well when two females lock horns, I would rather keep myself out of it. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Na true na dokita!!

*pensive*

Ehen sinaj!! Na so she dey mistake me for one KingLaykay abi na KingKhlan, I don forget sef.

Nor worry u go see Aworinde for ya village. I heard the last of them dey shrine dey continue the family dynasty

Someone once accused me of king.lahkay being my alternate account.

*i be like 'certified mumu'. If I wan come choose alternate na the same name I go use?*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:
Baba gas find a way to inherit the late doctor pela's powers ooo.
We need Magic!! Any sort would be okay.

Harry Porter would do...

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2015
stephenqueen:

Mumu
take time o, I am not talking to you sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 5:02pm On May 23, 2015
laykorn:

Someone once accused me of king.lahkay being my alternate account.

*i be like 'certified mumu'. If I wan come choose alternate na the same name I go use?*

cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Hahahahaha!!

Well when two females lock horns, I would rather keep myself out of it. smiley

na so sha!

you know say ladies know be like we guys
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Na true na dokita!!

*pensive*

Emi? Emi? Babalawo? I have suffered chai grin kigkhlan and kinglahkay na you na gringringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2015
laykorn:

I wonder where she'd be; she used to settle the fights I and laykhorn had, calling us both twin brothers and her sons, until somehow we started to believe that ourselves and learnt to make jokes of the crazy situations. Sometime this year, Laykhorn was teaching me how to codes, and I was teaching him how to write poems.

Where could she be? undecided
Can you help? I heard you're a native doctor. grin
Chai I'm sure na that Osinwin kinglekan dey feed you with wrong information see as e dey slander my family name. Well I'll need just one thing from you, get the public hair of a Nigerian girl who has never lied to her boyfriend, deliver it to Truckpusher and he'll give you your next instructions grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 5:09pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:

Emi? Emi? Babalawo? I have suffered chai grin kigkhlan and kinglahkay na you na gringringrin

Hahahahaha!! U be confirm Orishawuru na. cheesy

U wan make MODs go ban innocent pipu bah? U nor see say Oga of FP dey view. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Na true na dokita!!

*pensive*

Ehen si...naj!! Na so she dey mistake me for one KingLaykay abi na KingKhlan, I don forget sef.

How many babes you wan sama oga, you and Charis I no know who be captain oo. Una go just dey change babes like boxers. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 5:11pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:

Chai I'm sure na that Osinwin king.lekan dey feed you with wrong information see as e dey slander my family name. Well I'll need just one thing from you, get the public hair of a Nigerian girl who has never lied to her boyfriend, deliver it to Truckpusher and he'll give you your next instructions grin

Laykorn u own don be oooo!! cheesy

Oya I wish u all da best in ur ultimate search. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 5:12pm On May 23, 2015
seems this thread will hit FP soon cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 5:12pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Hahahahaha!! U be confirm Orishawuru na. cheesy
U wan make MODs go ban innocent pipu bah? U nor see say Oga of FP dey view. smiley

Front page Taxi dey here? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 5:15pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Laykorn u own don be oooo!! cheesy
Oya I wish u all da best in ur ultimate search. cheesy

Mission impossible grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 5:18pm On May 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

How many babes you wan sama oga, you and Charis I no know who be captain oo. Una go just dey change babes like boxers. cheesy

Oga mii!! Dis ministry work is very demanding oooo!!

As the Permanent Secretary of Women Affairs, I have a lotta ladies to cater for. wink

Na humanitarian service my brother. Infact I don't know why I have not been accorded any national award yet.

My selfless service is undeniable. cheesy. Something tells me my "Oga at the Top", KingTom - the Hon Minister of Women Affairs has just been pushing my recommendation underneath his irrelevant docs.

Oga Doc, God is watching you in black and white. *sniffs* sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 5:20pm On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
seems this thread will hit FP soon cool
KingTom:
Front page Taxi dey here? grin

Yesss oooo!!!

E be like say topic don finish for NL. Oga lala dey enjoy our gist, him wan nack am put for FP. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.