Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2982016 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

*sigh*

Am i the cause of fuel scarcity?

Oga channel your grievances elsewhere angry

And WTF did you read there..
undecided undecided undecided
Your condition has gone so sour. sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 6:33pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:

Format this thing from your memory na. cry
I've formatted it undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 6:35pm On May 26, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I'm a woman in her prime. grin

I need a husband - put in prayers. SHILOH 2020 things. embarassed
I predicted that grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 6:35pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
Your condition has gone so sour. sad

Wèrèy

《《《《《《《《《《《~~ that's the way to uselu psychiatric hospital.. I'm not a shrink gaddemit angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 6:38pm On May 26, 2015
Ishilove:
I've formatted it undecided
And yet it's still there undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 6:39pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
Hi ronal..d4lif. smiley

undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Are your legs like that? undecided
Yes, but hotter.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 26, 2015
Chiam55:

Is charis jealous?

How you been? I missed you kiss kisskiss
Who's charis? sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
ou've not answered my question. tongue
Yes, but hotter. cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
CHARISmatic one, na you so? shocked grin
Hi KingTom. Been seeing you around. smiley
Why is everyone assuming I am charis?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 26, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Yes, but hotter. cool
Pictures or. . . . . . . . undecided

I can see your friend vjsmiles viewing. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
I predicted that grin
You predicted shiloh2040, when i'd have been a sugar mummy.

i'll be 41years in shiloh2020. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Wèrèy

《《《《《《《《《《《~~ that's the way to uselu psychiatric hospital.. I'm not a shrink gaddemit angry

Calm down before you bite off my fingers. I heard that's what people whose condition have gotten worse like yours do.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

undecided
Why the face?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 6:51pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:

Calm down before you bite off my fingers. I heard that's what people whose condition have gotten worse like yours do.

Smh!!!

I give up.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
Pictures or. . . . . . . . undecided

I can see your friend vjsmiles viewing. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
Hi KingT om. Been seeing you around. smiley
Why is everyone assuming I am charis?
Who is Charis?

wink wink wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Smh!!!

I give up.
You should. undecided

Now stay put and let me chain your legs. Off to yaba left.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 6:55pm On May 26, 2015
VictoriaBee:

You predicted shiloh2040, when i'd have been a sugar mummy.

i'll be 41years in shiloh2020. grin
So na 36 years old you be now? Naijaboiy beware of this ravenous cougar oooooo grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 6:56pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
You should. undecided

Now stay put and let me chain your legs. Off to yaba left.

Fvck off angry

Keep fvcking off, no standing, no sitting, no loitering. Just keep the fvck going undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 26, 2015
VictoriaBee:

grin grin grin
You're sure going to keep searching till 2050. sad

BTW what's that you're dipping your hand into?? undecided sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
Who is Charis?

wink wink wink
I should be asking you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
So na 36 years old you be now? Naijaboiy beware of this ravenous cougar oooooo grin grin grin
We cougars love young guys.

grin tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Fvck off angry

Keep fvcking off, no standing, no sitting, no loitering. Just keep the fvck going undecided
Just look at how many sentences you made and how many times you typed fvck. Have you been fvcking yourself all day?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
grin grin grin You're sure going to keep searching till 2050. sad
BTW what's that you're dipping your hand into?? undecided sad
Scratching. lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 7:04pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
Why the face?

Bia nwokem, I don't have the forbearance with this your trifling gambit. When will your ban be lifted . angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 26, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Scratching. lipsrsealed
grin grin
You could have asked vjsmiles to help you out with the scratching. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by boynigeria(m): 7:05pm On May 26, 2015
VictoriaBee:

She's a super-model.

She's still making headline.
Her latest tongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2370025_1117652710759411724358661410991028n_jpeg69e117295c35cc41e38c50a9dfb4fd23
whats super abt this bone structure? i wonder why skeletal systems get to be supermodels and thick curved chics get shoved

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 7:06pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
Just look at how many sentences you made and how many times you typed fvck. Have you been fvcking yourself all day?

Another fvcking question you wanna ask?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
I should be asking you.
I don't know him wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Bia nwokem, I don't have the forbearance with this your trifling gambit. When will your ban be lifted . angry
Oh, you're a 'grammarian' too?? Good to know. smiley
Seriously I don't know what you guys are talking about. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:07pm On May 26, 2015
2dice:
me likey ur moniker .... Sound male_ish tho
Tnxs but LOL.. Male? Sleeky? Shuga? Sleekyshuga ?

*thinking* Then, that male must be gay cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.