Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2961902 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:43pm On May 26, 2015
lordhugo:

shocked shocked what is that? Cucumber?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:47pm On May 26, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Network is fluctuating.. Sorry for the late reply..

Nah.. It's 'Shuga', and not 'Huga'..

It's a nick given to me by my friend/bro/confidant/etc grin.. I despised the name 'Shuga' when he first called me that grin but when he dissected the meaning, LOL, it became the name of everyone's lip.. It made huge sense kiss kiss.

Very few people call me my name since 2013.. Shuga rocks berra for them wink..

The 'sleeky' depicts 'smoothness'. I just tried both, and they blended very well grin..

Though, the real name was 'Shugajay', which was my first moniker here but I lost its password during the NL crisis..
lol nice one ...am trying to get the tribe u from ... But ur picture ++ ur typo dey decieve me ....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2015
naija1stpikin:

shocked shocked what is that? Cucumber?

Nah! your di*k. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:51pm On May 26, 2015
lordhugo:

Nah! your di*k. grin
I'm not hermaphrodite
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 10:52pm On May 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Nairaland is fuccking bored these days!!Cc iplegde,stephenquen,kinglekan btw i missed jack cry

Na so oooo!! Stove and Ipledge sef wan deactivate. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 11:00pm On May 26, 2015
naija1stpikin:

I'm not hermaphrodite

Nobody said you are.

I said, "Nah! your di*k".

y hermaphrodite enter your mind sef?

....unless you have a hidden pvssy somewhere....

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 26, 2015
kinglekan:

Na so oooo!! Stove and Ipledge sef wan deactivate. cheesy

who b stove?stephen i guess.Am gonna miss my goons cry i want to deactivate too
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:01pm On May 26, 2015
lordhugo:

Nobody said you are.

I said, "Nah! your di*k".

y hermaphrodite enter your mind sef?

....unless you have a hidden pvssy somewhere....

I'm not a dude
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 11:08pm On May 26, 2015
prettythicksme:

[size=20pt]INSTRUCTIONS TAILOR MADE FOR YOU MA!
[/size]

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 11:08pm On May 26, 2015
naija1stpikin:

I'm not a dude

SIGNATURE?

PIPE?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:12pm On May 26, 2015
lordhugo:

SIGNATURE?

PIPE?

That's a quote from a rapper
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 26, 2015
lordhugo:

[size=20pt]INSTRUCTIONS TAILOR MADE FOR YOU MA!
[/size]
kkkkkkkkkkk undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 11:16pm On May 26, 2015
naija1stpikin:

That's a quote from a rapper

Chill DUDE!

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 11:17pm On May 26, 2015
I am off to sleep!

Sleep well sleekyshuga (this your name sef)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by laykhorn(m): 11:19pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
Laykhorn's babe grin
undecided undecided i dey see you o
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:30pm On May 26, 2015
prettythicksme:

Baby don't deactivate oooo. sad

Jack would be back sooon.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 12:49am On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
Who do you think I am?? smiley
never mind
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:38am On May 27, 2015
mirexxx:
never mind
How's school? tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:39am On May 27, 2015
lordhugo:
I am off to sleep!

Sleep well sleekyshuga (this your name sef)

LOL.. Good morning smiley smiley..

Best of today is all I wish you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:42am On May 27, 2015
2dice:
lol nice one ...am trying to get the tribe u from ... But ur picture ++ ur typo dey decieve me ....
Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy..

What's your best bet? You are allowed 3 guesses smiley.

Good morning to you.. Best of today!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:46am On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Too late tongue tongue tongue
cheesy cheesy smart phones & their auto-correct system..

Good morning to you smiley.. Best of today!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:49am On May 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Morning, Sleeky Sleeky! smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 6:54am On May 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

cheesy cheesy smart phones & their auto-correct system..

Good morning to you smiley.. Best of today!

Morning to you sucrose wink
Wish you same
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 6:56am On May 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

1. Yoruba 2. Igbo 3. Hausa
cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

LOL.. Good morning smiley smiley..

Best of today is all I wish you.

Morning!
Thanks for the wishes and i hope a "HEAD" is somewhere in the mix today.

THE BEST TO YOU ALSO. (With a "head" too of course)
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 7:43am On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

1. Yoruba 2. Igbo 3. Hausa
cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue

She be Wazobia?

I think Igbo or ikwerre!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 8:03am On May 27, 2015
lordhugo:

She be Wazobia?

I think Igbo or ikwerre!
Since ikwerre is Niger delta and she doesn't know a Niger deltan soup, I take it she's not one of them
So, I go for the former. Igbo!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 8:12am On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

I go for the former. Igbo!

Yh Yh!

^^^ your modified reason was an after-thought man!

After, going to her diary.

Don't mind me but we both did...... Just that I did first.

(Notice how I gave options even after KNOWING DEFINITELY instead of hitting the nail on the head at once? )
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 8:23am On May 27, 2015
lordhugo:

Yh Yh!

^^^ your modified reason was an after-thought man!

After, going to her diary.

Don't mind me but we both did...... Just that I did first.

(Notice how I gave options even after KNOWING DEFINITELY instead of hitting the nail on the head at once? )

Yea. I noticed.
How's your day going sir? Any slow mo for us today?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 8:32am On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Yea. I noticed.
How's your day going sir? Any slow mo for us today?

Slow mo?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 8:50am On May 27, 2015
lordhugo:

Slow mo?

Yea. Those images
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Yea. Those images

Hehe. Thosr GIFS?

Only when I am in a good mood.

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.