Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2962126 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 26, 2015
mirexxx:
who d'fvck r u?? undecided
Your bane. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 26, 2015
vjsmiles:

[size=14pt] now it doesn't get funny no more ..

[/size]
undecided undecided grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 8:27pm On May 26, 2015
...kaii.....I juss farted in the plane...on ma way to New York for 3 nights!! smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 8:29pm On May 26, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I'm a woman in her prime. grin

I need a husband - put in prayers. SHILOH 2020 things. embarassed

2020? YOU WAN OLD FOR HOUSE?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Heyo cheesy.. I taya.. Gawd angry!

E BE LIKE SAY THAT YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER FUEL BEEN FINISH. BA?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 8:32pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
undecided undecidedNonsense! ! undecided Go hang yourself! Mtchew
Ok sir wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 8:37pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
Your bane. smiley
i have no bane grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:44pm On May 26, 2015
lordhugo:

E BE LIKE SAY THAT YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER FUEL BEEN FINISH. BA?
Lol.. Haba now.. 10 liters since Sunday cheesy? We are getting used to the increase..

The tiredness was from school. I doubt if I had an hour to myself today embarassed but it's all good.. Twill soon be over...

How are you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 26, 2015
mirexxx:
i have no bane grin
I am. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 8:51pm On May 26, 2015
undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 8:54pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
I am. wink
you cant be cheesy i already know you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Lol.. Haba now.. 10 liters since Sunday cheesy? We are getting used to the increase..

The tiredness was from school. I doubt if I had an hour to myself today embarassed but it's all good.. Twill soon be over...

How are you?

Just finished a course of homemade ogwo soup and starch with some yam.

Appetite was stoked by some orijin cans and ****.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 9:01pm On May 26, 2015
MrCork:
...kaii.....I juss farted in the plane...on ma way to New York for 3 nights!! smiley

Who is this? undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 26, 2015
mirexxx:
you cant be cheesy i already know you
Who do you think I am?? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:28pm On May 26, 2015
lordhugo:

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:29pm On May 26, 2015
lordhugo:

LOL.. You go like food sha..

Soup sounds strange undecided.. Any other name (a general name or something) for it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 26, 2015
what is happening here
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 9:40pm On May 26, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

LOL.. You go like food sha..

Soup sound strange undecided.. Any other name (a general name or something)

HOW TO COOK OGWO SOUP
This is an African delicacy mostly eaten by the people of NIGER DELTA of Nigeria mostly the Urhobos,Itsekiris & the Ijaws of this tribe. It’s mostly served during traditional marriages, festivals, naming ceremonies and as special family meals. It’s mostly eaten with starch, Eba(garri), and sometimes with boiled yam. It’s also referred to as Ogwoewri.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED:
(1) Starch
(2) Palm oil
(3) Dried pepper
(4) Stock fish
(5) Fish(dried or fresh)
(6) Meat(fresh or dried)
(7) Garri(processed cassava)
(cool Salt
(9) Crayfish
(10) Shrimps(dried or fresh)
(11) Potash (Akanwu)
(12) Maggi cubes
STEP 1. Pour water into your cooking pot and allow boiling for 5minutes, then add palm oil and grinder dried pepper to the cooking pot and cover to boil.
STEP 2. Per boil your meat/shrimps if you are using a fresh one with salt and magi to taste. Ensure you soak your stock fish in a bowl of warm water, so as to reduce its hardness before adding it to the soup.
STEP 3. Dissolve the starch in water and mix very well. This involves a little bit of expertise but I would advise you use little water and observe the feeling on your hand, until you have a less gritty feeling. Thereafter, you pour into your boiling cooking pot. After doing this, do not cover your soup pot.
STEP 4. After 5minutes, put your fish, shrimps, meat and salt and apply little garri to the soup. Thereafter add you magi cubes and potash. Note that in cooking dried meat goes with dried fish and vice versa. Ensure you stay close to the soup immediately you add the potash because the soup will have the tendency of boiling out of the pot unless you keep stirring it when it shows such sign.
STEP 5. Leave for another 5 minutes and the soup is ready to be served with Eba, Starch or boiled yam.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 26, 2015
Fvcking dumb threads all over romance section. angry

Seriously I'm going back to sleep. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:51pm On May 26, 2015
2dice:
. Ooh shuga .... I thought it wAs 'Huga' .... Lol .. Any reason u chose this as ur moniker?
Network is fluctuating.. Sorry for the late reply..

Nah.. It's 'Shuga', and not 'Huga'..

It's a nick given to me by my friend/bro/confidant/etc grin.. I despised the name 'Shuga' when he first called me that grin but when he dissected the meaning, LOL, it became the name of everyone's lip.. It made huge sense kiss kiss.

Very few people call me my name since 2013.. Shuga rocks berra for them wink..

The 'sleeky' depicts 'smoothness'. I just tried both, and they blended very well grin..

Though, the real name was 'Shugajay', which was my first moniker here but I lost its password during the NL crisis..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:56pm On May 26, 2015
lordhugo:

HOW TO COOK OGWO SOUP
This is an African delicacy mostly eaten by the people of NIGER DELTA of Nigeria mostly the Urhobos,Itsekiris & the Ijaws of this tribe. It’s mostly served during traditional marriages, festivals, naming ceremonies and as special family meals. It’s mostly eaten with starch, Eba(garri), and sometimes with boiled yam. It’s also referred to as Ogwoewri.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED:
(1) Starch
(2) Palm oil
(3) Dried pepper
(4) Stock fish
(5) Fish(dried or fresh)
(6) Meat(fresh or dried)
(7) Garri(processed cassava)
(cool Salt
(9) Crayfish
(10) Shrimps(dried or fresh)
(11) Potash (Akanwu)
(12) Maggi cubes
STEP 1. Pour water into your cooking pot and allow boiling for 5minutes, then add palm oil and grinder dried pepper to the cooking pot and cover to boil.
STEP 2. Per boil your meat/shrimps if you are using a fresh one with salt and magi to taste. Ensure you soak your stock fish in a bowl of warm water, so as to reduce its hardness before adding it to the soup.
STEP 3. Dissolve the starch in water and mix very well. This involves a little bit of expertise but I would advise you use little water and observe the feeling on your hand, until you have a less gritty feeling. Thereafter, you pour into your boiling cooking pot. After doing this, do not cover your soup pot.
STEP 4. After 5minutes, put your fish, shrimps, meat and salt and apply little garri to the soup. Thereafter add you magi cubes and potash. Note that in cooking dried meat goes with dried fish and vice versa. Ensure you stay close to the soup immediately you add the potash because the soup will have the tendency of boiling out of the pot unless you keep stirring it when it shows such sign.
STEP 5. Leave for another 5 minutes and the soup is ready to be served with Eba, Starch or boiled yam.

Oooogh!! A Niger Deltan soup? Nice..

Would I want to try it? Not yet but maybe, who knows cheesy cheesy, it might be useful someday..

#Bookmarking wink..

Thanks for the explanation.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 10:00pm On May 26, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Oooogh!! A Niger-Deltan soup?

YOU DIDN'T EXPERREDIT?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:16pm On May 26, 2015
lordhugo:

YOU DIDN'T EXPERREDIT?
Yea, I didn't..

You 'wowed' me..

Help with the correction: 'Nigeria' to 'Niger'.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:22pm On May 26, 2015
lordhugo:

YOU DIDN'T EXPERREDIT?

South South salute cheesy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:23pm On May 26, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Yea, I didn't..

You 'wowed' me..

Help with the correction: 'Nigeria' to 'Niger'.

Too late tongue tongue tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 10:29pm On May 26, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Too late tongue tongue tongue

tongue tongue tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:32pm On May 26, 2015
lordhugo:

tongue tongue tongue

Why did you? angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2015
I GOT TO HIT THE SACK!

SO SO DROWSY!

SLEEKYSHUGA , DREAM OF FAST CARS AND MONEY.

I AM OUT!

p.s. No Pvssy to cuddle cry

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 10:36pm On May 26, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Why did you? angry

pvssies are cute

[size=4pt]real reason - cos she asked![/size]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:38pm On May 26, 2015
lordhugo:

pvssies are cute

[size=4pt]real reason - cos she asked![/size]

undecided sad undecided sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 26, 2015
Nairaland is fuccking bored these days!!Cc iplegde,stephenquen,kinglekan btw i missed jack cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 10:41pm On May 26, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.