Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2962527 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 10:06pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
Nothing sir. How is your ministry going? smiley

Very well sir!! Sumfn tells me this is a variant of your former self. smiley smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 10:08pm On May 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Someone, a female here actually, convinced me to keep one. Before now I stuck with updating my Facebook timeline bi-weekly with such.
You should keep one too (if you can). Writing helps one take stock of happenings in the world around them and putting them into perspective.

Hmmmm!! Quite interesting. I for one think its better here than on FB.

About keeping one, the problem would be regularly updating it. But I think bi-weekly is something I could work around. Would give it a thought though. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:
Very well sir!! Sumfn tells me this is a variant of your former self. smiley smiley
He is Agapecharisundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

...WHICH GOOD YOU??...YOU BERRA BAK OF FROM MA WOMAN U THIS TOGOLIAN LOOKIN MECHANIC FROM TOGO...CANT U SEE SHE LIGHT SKIN?...CAN U AFORD HER? angry
grin grin cheesy

You dumped Kika23?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 27, 2015
Borrussia:
undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 10:12pm On May 27, 2015
Borrussia:

Interesting stuff!! cheesy cheesy

**Modified**
His parlance is a little bit different tho, but checking his following, you might be correct. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

Lol!
Why do you think so??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 10:15pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
Lol!
Why do you think so??

You seem to have been privy to a lotta things that went down here before you created this account.

Its clearly not rocket science to assert that you are a phoenix. cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
undecided undecided
undecided Have you finally backed off from her?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:16pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

...see yor head like DOnkeys Nyansh..... I said I farted on a Plane & yor reply waz *so?*....hangon..have u ever been on VIRGIN AIRWAYS?....abi u want to compare it to that yor Nigeria Airways that uses Kerosine?? (no oofeinse) angry
see ur leg like cow tailundecided........Virgin airways u sayundecided that local airwaysundecided

I jet with my popsy private jet manundecided

From germany - france - spain - england - russia name it poor local peckham bitcchangry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 10:18pm On May 27, 2015
Ggrin we didn't get to finish our negotiation last night. cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 27, 2015
Mrcork angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

...WHO THE HECK ARE U CALLIN DARLIN...YOU CHEATER...U CHEATIN ON ME AGAIN...ABI? angry

Nope embarassed you my one and only kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
cheesy
Me good. You? grin

I'm fabulous grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 10:24pm On May 27, 2015
Chiam55:

Lmao.

Chiam is in love shocked tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:25pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:
Ggrin we didn't get to finish our negotiation last night. cheesy cheesy
negotiation kwa
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 10:26pm On May 27, 2015
ggrin:
negotiation kwa
Wetin dey wori u, oya behave. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 10:29pm On May 27, 2015
Chiam55:

**blushin** smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lmao.

Chiam is in love shocked tongue

Mrcork is going tiffany's to get me a $50000 engagement ring grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:29pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:
Wetin dey wori u, oya behave. wink
mrcork
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

You seem to have been privy to a lotta things that went down here before you created this account.

I've been a guest for a long time now. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:32pm On May 27, 2015
lordhugo:

Light- Flashed for an hour around 7pm.

Fuel- N130 from the station. Barely Got enough for Gen and Car.

Urs?

Still no light, no fuel, no rain here cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 10:32pm On May 27, 2015
ggrin:
see ur leg like cow tailundecided........Virgin airways u sayundecided that local airwaysundecided

From germany - france - spain - england - russia name it poor local peckham bitcchangry

...OK...SO YOU JET WIT YOR PUPSY AIR PLANE FROM ENGLAND TO UK...ABI??......loookhear sweeeery,...ama lover not a fighter...if u lie again ehhh...I swaaaar I will double swaaaar for u three times & get u deported from Nigeria...STOP LYIN AND QUIT TRYN TO IMPRESS ME..goat!!! angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 27, 2015
Borrussia:
undecided Have you finally backed off from her?
From who??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 10:34pm On May 27, 2015
Chiam55:

shocked shocked

*dancing* cheesy

Lemme know when to start shopping.

Colour code et all wink cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 27, 2015
Chiam55:

undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 10:38pm On May 27, 2015
Chiam55:

...sweery u no I can afford it and those homebase aint gats moiney....anyways, how many do u want? wink

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:40pm On May 27, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 10:40pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

I'm Tom and he's Jerry. I trust you get the drift. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:41pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

...OK...SO YOU JET WIT YOR PUPSY AIR PLANE FROM ENGLAND TO UK...ABI??......loookhear sweeeery,...ama lover not a fighter...if u lie again ehhh...I swaaaar I will double swaaaar for u three times & get u deported from Nigeria...STOP LYIN AND QUIT TRYN TO IMPRESS ME..goat!!! angry
impress uundecided
Like seriouslyundecided I've got better tin(s) to do biatchundecided

Jets outta thread cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 10:41pm On May 27, 2015
ggrin:

...and sweeery..juss in case u ask again..did I mention that I drive metalliic black £28,000 (cash) Range Rover Spot with alloys wills? angry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 10:44pm On May 27, 2015
ggrin:
impress uundecided
Like seriouslyundecided I've got better tin(s) to do biatchundecided

Jets outta thread cool

....berrra things like what?? ..remove yor wig??....sweeeery ama lover not a fighter...be nice to me and I will send u 2 packets of anti-ageing cream for yor face...ermm U aint ugly but yor face needs help!! (no oofeinse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.