Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2962813 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by marcondo13: 4:33pm On May 27, 2015
Boxer007:

Hi boo boo. Can you cook?
This ur boo boo sha! I am a male and yeah, I am a good cook, and I enjoy a good meal.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 27, 2015
Lot of newbies in here
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2015
Borrussia:
Lot of newbies in here

The moderators have been on a banning spree of late so I an not surprised new monikers are turning up at this rate.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The moderators have been on a banning spree of late so I an not surprised new monikers are turning up at this rate.
Why the banning, is there a new rule?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2015
Borrussia:
Why the banning, is there a new rule?

You and I know there have been several heated squabbles in the Romance Section of late. The ripples are being felt everywhere and the recurring arguments lead to more vituperative exchanges with the mods needing to place restrictions on some monikers to nip the developing chaos in the bud.

It's been crazy since Lala247 deactivated. There have been accusations and cpunter-accusations. What happened that night would be felt for weeks to come. Maybe Pandora's box has been opened , maybe.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You and I know there have been several heated squabbles in the Romance Section of late. The ripples are being felt everywhere and the recurring arguments lead to more vituperative exchanges with the mods needing to place restrictions on some monikers to nip the developing chaos in the bud.

It's been crazy since Lala247 deactivated. There have been accusations and cpunter-accusations. What happened that night would be felt for weeks to come. Maybe Pandora's box has been opened , maybe.
I'm not surprised at the merry-go-round traits exhibited in here, that's why I'm tryna limit my stay in this very section,; I mean why would grown-ups fret cos a member deactivated, how absurd.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 27, 2015
Evening, ishilove.
Fuel is back, so I'm I cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2015
Borrussia:
I'm not surprised at the merry-go-round traits exhibited in here, that's why I'm tryna limit my stay in this very section,; I mean why would grown-ups fret cos a member deactivated, how absurd.

The odd thing is that the member betrayed her supposed e-friend by blackmailing and smearing her name. I prefer a devil who doesn't hide the fact that he or she is a devil than one who pretends to be a saint. Even Chïam55 the friend she betrayed is still shocked. What's there to miss about a snake?

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The odd thing is that the member betrayed her supposed e-friend by blackmailing and smearing her name. I prefer a devil who doesn't hide the fact that he or she is a devil than one who pretends to be a saint. Even Chïam55 the friend she betrayed is still shocked. What's there to miss about a snake?

I'd prefer not delving in their matter, perhaps that'd bring decorum in this section.

Don't you see that everywhere is peaceful today, the mods would be somewhat elated at the utmost decorum for the first time in this section.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 5:51pm On May 27, 2015
stephenqueen:

You know say ishilove na ma wife na so she no fit ban me grin angry
No be that same ishilove wey una bin dey call mumu? Chai the babe don use ban force una make una get sense grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:54pm On May 27, 2015
Borrussia:
I'd prefer not delving in their matter, perhaps that'd bring decorum in this section.

Don't you see that everywhere is peaceful today, the mods would be somewhat elated at the utmost decorum for the first time in this section.

You think so? I suppose it's because they've been relatively fewer people online since the fuel scarcity started. Maybe I am wrong.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by simbad221: 5:56pm On May 27, 2015
hello house
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You think so? I suppose it's because they've been relatively fewer people online since the fuel scarcity started. Maybe I am wrong.
You have a point. anyway, I'm basking in the euphoria of this moment, e-duel will resume once they're back.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chimerase2: 6:02pm On May 27, 2015
KingTom:
No be that same is.hilove wey una bin dey call mumu? Chai the babe don use ban force una make una get sense grin grin grin
I para for de bae gan self grin
She cum de beg grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Boxer007(m): 6:05pm On May 27, 2015
marcondo13:

This ur boo boo sha! I am a male and yeah, I am a good cook, and I enjoy a good meal.

I love that boo. Boo may I have a date with you, invite you over to dinner at my place and then Romance you while we watch a Nollywood Movie? Describe your chest and could you come by to Banana Island?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2015
Borrussia:
You have a point. anyway, I'm basking in the euphoria of this moment, e-duel will resume once they're back.

E-duels are ongoing as we converse, if you search well enough. I have had two this morning and an especially long drawn one against ultra-feminists on RedBenson's thread since yesterday. It's been a battle of the genders actually. Not like the account-deactivating kind of 'brawl'.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by marcondo13: 6:26pm On May 27, 2015
Boxer007:

I love that boo. Boo may I have a date with you, invite you over to dinner at my place and then Romance you while we watch a Nollywood Movie? Describe your chest and could you come by to Banana Island?
Sorry. I am straight. When police officers Romance u finish, you will spend the next 14 years in prison servicing your entire block!
Look for a better way to attain cheap publicity than pretending to be a gay!
Too bad. You will not get a rise from me because I see through your Scheme!
Peace
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 6:31pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:
...kaii.....I juss farted in the plane...on ma way to New York for 3 nights!! smiley
soundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2015
laykhorn:
undecided undecided i dey see you o
Sorry boss grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 6:37pm On May 27, 2015
chimerase2:
I para for de bae gan self grin
She cum de beg grin
Na wa o, you be boss oo You OTU be Proud AMU impressed grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chimerase2: 7:08pm On May 27, 2015
KingTom:
Na wa o, you be boss oo You OTU be Proud AMU impressed grin
AMU nt like una way den go ban any how nah tongue grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chinnyonwu(m): 7:54pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:
...kaii.....I juss farted in the plane...on ma way to New York for 3 nights!! smiley
hi còck. dyu have wifi on yo plane?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 8:25pm On May 27, 2015
Twaci!!! angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2015
Wonderful evening it is!

Who's home?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 8:33pm On May 27, 2015
April07:
Twaci!!! angry
Una wan fite? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 8:42pm On May 27, 2015
lordhugo:
Wonderful evening it is!

Who's home?

Welcome. How's light and fuel in your area?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 8:49pm On May 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You are very correct bruv!! I don't wanna believe all that "deactivate and gone" make believe.

Some would love to keep their online persona, considering the fact that it has an "online effect". That is why it hurts when they can't use their original moniker for a very long time to come as a result of a ban.

So many new monikers, most of which are just recycled oldies tryna work out something different so as not to be caught and sent to hades again. cheesy

Be it as it may, everywhere has been pretty calm of late which is a good thing.

You haven't been much trouble too of late I must commend. smiley wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrIpledge: 8:50pm On May 27, 2015
Am new on nairaland,I wish to enjoy u guys grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrIpledge: 8:55pm On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Welcome. How's light and fuel in your area?
no light for area
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 8:56pm On May 27, 2015
MrIpledge:
Am new on nairaland,I wish to enjoy u guys grin

grin cheesy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 8:56pm On May 27, 2015
MrIpledge:
no light for area

Same here cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 8:57pm On May 27, 2015
April07:
Twaci!!! angry
Haha! See this girl oh! grin

No try me ooh!

I for talk...she don run cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.