Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2962123 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrIpledge: 8:58pm On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

grin cheesy grin
is that how they greet people here
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 27, 2015
MrIpledge:
Am new on nairaland,I wish to enjoy u guys grin
What's your name?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 9:07pm On May 27, 2015
Twaci:
Haha! See this girl oh! grin

No try me ooh!

I for talk...she don run cheesy

I no run.. I full ground undecided

So you say wetin?

Why you dey quote me?? Eh?? tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

You are very correct bruv!! I don't wanna believe all that "deactivate and gone" make believe.

Some would love to keep their online persona, considering the fact that it has an "online effect". That is why it hurts when they can't use their original moniker for a very long time to come as a result of a ban.

So many new monikers, most of which are just recycled oldies tryna work out something different so as not to be caught and sent to hades again. cheesy

Be it as it may, everywhere has been pretty calm of late which is a good thing.

You haven't been much trouble too of late I must commend. smiley wink

Really?? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:10pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

You are very correct bruv!! I don't wanna believe all that "deactivate and gone" make believe.

Some would love to keep their online persona, considering the fact that it has an "online effect". That is why it hurts when they can't use their original moniker for a very long time to come as a result of a ban.

So many new monikers, most of which are just recycled oldies tryna work out something different so as not to be caught and sent to hades again. cheesy

Be it as it may, everywhere has been pretty calm of late which is a good thing.

You haven't been much trouble too of late I must commend. smiley wink

I haven't been much trouble? Erm, sir, that would be if you consider dueling it out against feminists as "peaceful". I did all night and today but not the usual 'frenzied' showdown.

I've been playing the ardent literatti of late. I now keep a diary I'd be updating regularly.

The tuxedo might just be on for a little longer.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 9:16pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
Really?? smiley

Wanna add anything? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 9:19pm On May 27, 2015
April07:

I no run.. I full ground undecided

So you say wetin?

Why you dey quote me?? Eh?? tongue
See this small girl! You still get mind quote me? I'll bash ur tiny skull ooh!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 9:29pm On May 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I haven't been much trouble? Erm, sir, that would be if you consider dueling it out against feminists as "peaceful". I did all night and today but not the usual 'frenzied' showdown.

I've been playing the ardent literatti of late. I now keep a diary I'd be updating regularly.

The tuxedo might just be on for a little longer.cheesy

Well the showdown with the feminists most times are educating, although some get too profane while trying to make their points.

I think I would be interested in your diary, although am not a huge fan of keeping one but I always fancy reading one. Sleekyshuga's diary is a one stop for me before I hit the bed. Guess I would be including yours. cheesy

About the tux! Well, No comment. cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 9:36pm On May 27, 2015
KingTom:
No be that same ishilove wey una bin dey call mumu? Chai the babe don use ban force una make una get sense grin grin grin
She never do thing wey go make me vex,i fear nobody undecided undecided angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

Wanna add anything? cheesy

Nothing sir. How is your ministry going? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 9:39pm On May 27, 2015
Twaci:

You and what arm?? Bash which skull?? *laughs and claps hands*

Yanga dey sleep o.. trouble sey na there e must play shoki..

If I grab those your tiny legs
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 27, 2015
Twaci:
*Checks her dp*

Looks like you drew your eyebrows with a crayon.

But that's none of my business. sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 9:39pm On May 27, 2015
MrIpledge:
is that how they greet people here

Sorry sir. Welcome sir
I'm naija1stpikin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 27, 2015
vjsmiles:

Mehn bby i'm seriously kinda freaked out..
Thw cold's making ma skin white yellow angry
Hopefully be through before septsept wink

Lol! Yellow yeah! Chicks be bleaching to be yellow. So it's winter over there? It's summer for us.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 27, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol! Yellow yeah! Chicks be bleaching to be yellow. So it's winter over there? It's summer for us.
Hi. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vjsmiles: 9:45pm On May 27, 2015
Chiam55:

shocked
Cant wait for summer mehn...
Trust you still my baby i left for awhile... wink
Gotta go...
Got stuff's to do... 4:43am herehere angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 9:46pm On May 27, 2015
...WOW...NEW YORK iz nice..not as nice as London though....only in NY for 5days and my to my United Kingdon London Pekam...dyammm I miss London!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 9:49pm On May 27, 2015
ggrin:
soundecided

...see yor head like DOnkeys Nyansh..... I said I farted on a Plane & yor reply waz *so?*....hangon..have u ever been on VIRGIN AIRWAYS?....abi u want to compare it to that yor Nigeria Airways that uses Kerosine?? (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
shocked
Cant wait for summer mehn...
Trust you still my baby i left for awhile... wink
Gotta go...
Got stuff's to do... 4:43am herehere angry

Damn ok hun
Enjoy your day smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2015
April07:

our runner's up for miss NL? oya apologize b4 i summourn u go counsel of elders. . . .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vjsmiles: 9:51pm On May 27, 2015
Chiam55:

Damn ok hun
Enjoy your day smiley
sure i will..
Talk to you later
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
Hi. smiley

Hey darling cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:53pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

Well the showdown with the feminists most times are educating, although some get too profane while trying to make their points.

I think I would be interested in your diary, although am not a huge fan of keeping one but I always fancy reading one. Sleekyshuga's diary is a one stop for me before I hit the bed. Guess I would be including yours. cheesy

About the tux! Well, No comment. cheesy cheesy

Someone, a female here actually, convinced me to keep one. Before now I stuck with updating my Facebook timeline bi-weekly with such.
You should keep one too (if you can). Writing helps one take stock of happenings in the world around them and putting them into perspective.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 27, 2015
Chiam55:

Hey darling cheesy
cheesy
Me good. You? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 9:54pm On May 27, 2015
...anyways people...for u people who nevar been abroad before or inside Virgin Airways....anyways....am in NY Times Square right now about to walk in Macy,s to buy couple of suit & tie and to replace ma £4000 Raymond Weils Diamond ducted wrist watch!!! (no oofeinsse) wink

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 9:55pm On May 27, 2015
Chiam55:

Hey darling cheesy

...WHO THE HECK ARE U CALLIN DARLIN...YOU CHEATER...U CHEATIN ON ME AGAIN...ABI? angry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 9:56pm On May 27, 2015
April07:

Tiny legs grin You don't say!

I give up! Tell Orijin101 make him come calculate his gains and losses....the bet is off! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 9:57pm On May 27, 2015
April07:

our runner's up for miss NL? oya apologize b4 i summourn u go counsel of elders. . . .
Twaci:
April07:

our runner's up for miss NL? oya apologize b4 i summourn u go counsel of elders. . . . So u sef get mouth lyk dis. . . Bin tink say u gentle. . .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 9:57pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
cheesy
Me good. You? grin

...WHICH GOOD YOU??...YOU BERRA BAK OF FROM MA WOMAN U THIS TOGOLIAN LOOKIN MECHANIC FROM TOGO...CANT U SEE SHE LIGHT SKIN?...CAN U AFORD HER? angry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Welcome. How's light and fuel in your area?

Light- Flashed for an hour around 7pm.

Fuel- N130 from the station. Barely Got enough for Gen and Car.

Urs?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 10:05pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:
...anyways people...for u people who nevar been abroad before or inside Virgin Airways....anyways....am in NY Times Square right now about to walk in Macy,s to buy couple of suit & tie and to replace ma £4000 Raymond Weils Diamond ducted wrist watch!!! (no oofeinsse) wink

Cork , Cork!

Howayew?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:
What are you doing in New York? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.