Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2953255 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:37am On May 29, 2015
MrCork:

..RICHARD...we salute!! wink

Stop quoting me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:50am On May 29, 2015
francizy:

LoL, but am pretty sure you're not based here in 9ja

Lol im not Nigerian hun embarassed grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:55am On May 29, 2015
Borrussia:
Agapecharis, if you want a duel with me, just keep it straight and quit attacking from the sidelines, it's kinda sissy-like.

If you're gonna quote me again, come for my jugular, you dig?
Like seriously?? Everyone now has a phobia for Agapecharis. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrLayih(m): 11:56am On May 29, 2015
Dickk:
You must be high on some sort of improvised opium for this statement you mentally deranged vapid slubberdegullion.

Your personality reeks of an insipid sissyphelean backstabbing nitwit.

Do you think I give a fvck about you or the malapropism of fallaciloquence you wrote up there.

A shit-faced spunk drakula daywalker razzmatazz calling me razz, much to my chagrin.

Now go kiss a blarney stone with your flatulent bowl towel and quote me only if your miserable existence solely depends on it, understood?
shocked shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:56am On May 29, 2015
iAmPloutos:
Like seriously?? Everyone now has a phobia for Agapecharis. grin
Oh puleease undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:57am On May 29, 2015
DarkkRebel:

okay Charis.
I don't have time for you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:59am On May 29, 2015
Borrussia:
Oh puleease undecided
undecided undecided
Please don't annoy me this morning. Kindly respect yourself.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 29, 2015
iAmPloutos:
undecided undecided
And who the fvck is you, bring on anything you've got up your sleeves. I'm more than anticipatingsad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DarkkRebel: 12:01pm On May 29, 2015
iAmPloutos:
I don't have time for you.

unfortunately, you do.. gay stalker !
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 29, 2015
Borrussia:
And who the fvck is you, bring on anything you've got up your sleeves. I'm more than anticipatingsad
Smh. smiley
Bye.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 29, 2015
iAmPloutos:
undecided undecided

Are you charis?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 29, 2015
Borrussia:

Trying to sound 'yankish'? Even when you've always lived in your village. Peak of self deceit cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 29, 2015
iAmPloutos:
Smh. smiley
Bye.
Just reduce your snitching, that's all I have to say to you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 29, 2015
Bye all. See you all whenever
Somebody pls tell charis I was here
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 29, 2015
raquelraquel:

Are you charis?
Yea
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 29, 2015
raquelraquel:

Trying to sound 'yankish'? Even when you've always lived in your village. Peak of self deceit cheesy cheesy
Going abroad doesn't mean anything to peeps like me, I'll upload my passport if you want.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 29, 2015
iAmPloutos:
Yea

Lies. Bye
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 29, 2015
Borrussia:
Going abroad doesn't mean anything to peeps like me, I'll upload my passport if you want.

Passport photograph? Shit- just got worse
Borrussia:
Just reduce your snitching, that's all I have to say to you.
Which snitching??
So, just because Raquel referred to how Nelly keeps up with you automatically means it's me?? I no blame you sha.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:12pm On May 29, 2015
I like the drama .smiley

It's interesting how gullible today's youth are that'd readily believe anything.

A bipolar, sexuality-befuddled male creates a moniker imposting as a female and these dimwitted dudes start queuing to start up a conversation. Sissies.

Guys who can NEVER command the attention of women offline hide behind the cover of the internet with the dutch courage it provides and make fools of themselves by unnecessarily hitting on female monikers (who could be males) and feeding their vanity.

Up the ante , guys; work on your seduction skills and you'd have REAL FEMALES at your beck and call ANYTIME and not these ubiquitous impostors.smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 29, 2015
raquelraquel:

Passport photograph? Shit- just got worse
Fool, I mean international passport. Hell, you must be one hell of an archaic dude.

Passport photograph? Imagine.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 29, 2015
iAmPloutos:
Which snitching??
So, just because Raquel referred to how Nelly keeps up with you automatically means it's me?? I no blame you sha.
Okay.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 12:19pm On May 29, 2015
raquelraquel:

Stop quoting me

^^^^they usualy get defensive when u catch them out....Bro why the hel lu dressin as female?? U THINK THOSE HOMEBASE GUYS WUD FALL FOR U TRYN TO LOOK FEMALE?... you silly Richard (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Transformium: 12:21pm On May 29, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^they usualy get defensive when u catch them out....Bro why the hel lu dressin as female?? U THINK THOSE HOMEBASE GUYS WUD FALL FOR U TRYN TO LOOK FEMALE?... you silly Richard (no oofeinse) angry

Are you the one on your profile picture?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by francizy(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol im not Nigerian hun embarassed grin

An Igbo babe, not Nigerian? Then you must be a Biafran! angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 12:25pm On May 29, 2015
Transformium:

Are you the one on your profile picture?

^^^^^juss when u toastin a chick...thers is always one SELF MADE MOFO* that comes outter NO WHERE (juss like Missclassy) and messes the flow!! (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 12:27pm On May 29, 2015
francizy:

An Igbo babe, not Nigerian? Then you must be a Biafran! angry

...You berrrra bak of from ma woman, Chiam55....U this MEchanic lookin homebase Africa man...cant u see she iz lightskin? CAN U AFROD HER? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Transformium: 12:32pm On May 29, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^juss when u toastin a chick...thers is always one SELF MADE MOFO* that comes outter NO WHERE (juss like Missclassy) and messes the flow!! (no oofeinse) undecided

So in other words you are the self made mofo in your profile picture?

How is that going for you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by francizy(m): 12:33pm On May 29, 2015
MrCork:

...You berrrra bak of from ma woman, Chiam55....U this MEchanic lookin homebase Africa man...cant u see she iz lightskin? CAN U AFROD HER? (no oofeinse) angry

Mr.AMU.. Hehehehehe, no I can't afford her, but she can afford me.. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 29, 2015
Borrussia:
Fool, I mean international passport. Hell, you must be one hell of an archaic dude.

Passport photograph? Imagine.

So much for a pr.ick he couldn't recognise sarcasm when he sees one

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 29, 2015
MrCork:

Another dumb coc.ky post
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 29, 2015
raquelraquel:

So much for a pr.ick he couldn't recognise sarcasm when he sees one
I've liked your post, I'm I free now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.