Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI (2179 Views)

Ekiti Debt: Fayose Will Go To Jail After Tenure, Says APC / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
According to Transparency International data from 1979 till date, Both General Buhari and Former President Olusegun Obasanjo's tenure were more corrupt than President Goodluck Jonathan;s tenure.

The data also showed that GEJ period has the best corruption perception index since 1979. This is in complete contrast to what the opposition including Obasanjo, has been saying in the media about corruption during the last 5 years,

Shockingly, according to the TI data, Obasanjo's first tenure had the worst corruption during the 35 year period.

Here is a graph showing the corruption perception index for the 35 year period

The TI corruption perception index is a rating of countries from 1 to 100 showing their corruption scale. A rating of 1 is the worst and and rating of 100 means a country is completely free of corruption. 50 is the pass mark and any country below 50 is considered a corrupt country.

Source:http://www.livenewsng.com/

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by HARDDON: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
See where d change is tending?

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by temitemi1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Let them come and defend this ooooo... GEJ till 2019!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
D apc thugs won't comment now ooo, buh if dey see any apc sponsored malicious attack on gej deh will be flying into d thread in thousands

7 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by kasiem(m): 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
This is a frontage material nah

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
The organization "transparency international"was formed in 1993 and they are producing datas for buhari regime??Am shocked that some fools are believing this unrealistic statistics...even a 6months old baby knows better.....smh..........no be only TI na DBANJ.....everyone just creating their own statistics,very soon another organization would create their own statistics and claim otherwise,na today??

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
I am waiting for someone to say this is fake grin

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
wakacome:
Am shocked that some fools are believing this unrealistic statistics...even a 6months old baby knows better..smh.......
wetin I talk cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
customized13:
wetin I talk cheesy
Na rubbish you talk...cheesy
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by fkaz(m): 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Check yaradua regime to that of jonathan also.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by Trailblazer1(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Following
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by dre11(m): 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
The blogger is one hungry person....

I checked at his blog and all I see where just scanty reports and am I suppose to believe what he said

PDP and Taniods should come up with something credible and not this hoax
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by KanwuliaJara: 12:32am On Feb 13, 2015
OBJ own nor get rival o!
No comparison!!!
BABA 'GSM'!!!! grin
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by ReSexzskilz(f): 12:46am On Feb 13, 2015
All manner of propaganda against my Buhari.

No!!!!
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by DelGardo: 12:54am On Feb 13, 2015
Transparency Int'l was formed in 1993 so they cannot produce any data for the 70's and 80's.

SaTANists and their lies.. una no dey tire?

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by Ikengawo: 12:57am On Feb 13, 2015

[size=20pt]LOL KWARRAPSHAN NKO?![/size]
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by lilflipnerd: 12:58am On Feb 13, 2015
DelGardo:
Transparency Int'l was formed in 1993 so they cannot produce any data for the 70's and 80's.

SaTANists and their lies.. una no dey tire?
aNOTHER TANDRIOD LIE BUSTED

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by nationwide1(m): 2:07am On Feb 13, 2015
GEJ might not meet our expectations but his positives / strength are more than his negatives / weaknesses.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 13, 2015
nationwide1:
GEJ might not meet our expectations but his positives / strength are more than his negatives / weaknesses.
Please tell us his strength,the only strength/positive is the rail sector,...aside from the rail sector he has failed woefully....he does not deserve a second term.......now don't even dare to mention agriculture and all this fertilizer rubbish bla bla bla they are always mentioning,because if truly if he had transformed the agricultural sector as he is always claiming it should have an effect on the masses,there should be more food supply and the price of food product should reduce...transformation on paper but realistically it is RUBBISH and UNEFFECTIVE....
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by hedonistic: 8:57am On Feb 13, 2015
wakacome:
Please tell us his strength,the only strength/positive is the rail sector,...aside from the rail sector he has failed woefully....he does not deserve a second term.......now don't even dare to mention agriculture and all this fertilizer rubbish bla bla bla they are always mentioning,because if truly if he had transformed the agricultural sector as he is always claiming it should have an effect on the masses,there should be more food supply and the price of food product should reduce...transformation on paper but realistically it is RUBBISH and UNEFFECTIVE....

Foolishness is not a virtue, so don't wear it like a badge of honour on your chest.

If you are a good student of history, you would know that food prices used to rise phenomenally during festive periods. Now because of the increased local food production due to the massive agricultural transformation, food prices remained stable thought the last Yuletide period. Something that is unprecedented.

In spite of the fluctuations in the Naira exchange rate, food prices have remained stable - largely curtailing an inflationary trend. Why? Because of massive local production as opposed to food importation that used to be the case. What do we have to thank for this? GEJ's agricultural transformation.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 13, 2015
hedonistic:

Foolishness is not a virtue, so don't wear it like a badge of honour on your chest.

If you are a good student of history, you would know that food prices used to rise phenomenally during festive periods. Now because of the increased local food production due to the massive agricultural transformation, food prices remained stable thought the last Yuletide period. Something that is unprecedented.

In spite of the fluctuations in the Naira exchange rate, food prices have remained stable - largely curtailing an inflationary trend. Why? Because of massive local production as opposed to imports used to be the case. What do we have to thank for this? GEJ's agricultural transformation.
...Your stupidity is like peak milk,it's in you...

Now back to the matter is everyday yuletide season??and who told you that the price of food remain stable during the yuletide season?are you sure you live in nigeria or you just want to purposely display your LIES and DECEIT online??sometimes when I hear people like you talk I begin to wonder if you think most nigerians are fools that you can just say anything and expect them to just digest it...
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by nellyjohn: 11:20am On Feb 13, 2015
Is this the type of change Buhari intends to bring? Bringin back corruption in the highest order yet claiming to come in and remove corruption.
How can some1 who is more corruption in his Govt compared to GEJ's gov't claim he wants to come back and change the country by removing corruption?
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by nellyjohn: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

No!!!!
Ur problem is that, when u see propaganda, u see it as the truth but, when u see the real truth with evidence, u call it propaganda...I tire for u
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by nellyjohn: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

No!!!!
Ur problem is tht, when u see propaganda, u see it as the truth but, when u see the real truth with evidence, u call it propaganda...I tire for u
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 13, 2015
wakacome:
The organization "transparency international"was formed in 1993 and they are producing datas for buhari regime??Am shocked that some fools are believing this unrealistic statistics...even a 6months old baby knows better.....smh..........no be only TI na DBANJ.....everyone just creating their own statistics,very soon another organization would create their own statistics and claim otherwise,na today??
all da books u read in that garri sch u attended,were they published after u were born? What are records for? Ur mumu deserve a nobel prize!
grin
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by Chiaka(f): 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
wakacome:
...Your stupidity is like peak milk,it's in you...

Now back to the matter is everyday yuletide season??and who told you that the price of food remain stable during the yuletide season?are you sure you live in nigeria or you just want to purposely display your LIES and DECEIT online??sometimes when I hear people like you talk I begin to wonder if you think most nigerians are fools that you can just say anything and expect them to just digest it...

I have not noticed the any increase in food price. Am a woman and mother. I shop and cook almost everyday.
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by Chiaka(f): 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
wakacome:

* I have never seen any school built in his name. *
I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship awarded by
him or for him nor through him. * I have never
seen him use his popularity to canvass for any
charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not
even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the
campaign for immunization. * No single text book
has been donated to any school either by him, for
him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing,
he has not improved himself since his exit from
office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to
are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa
station. * He never champion for a university in his
state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of
programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in
Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any
meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he
can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home
again? * No wonder he was referred to as being
''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to
any organization, group or association. * No
professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him
for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The
only time any known form, body or human
assemblage ever chose him to do anything for
them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect
nominated him as their spoke person in the
proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. He recently
joined twitter because of elections. At 72 what does
he have to offer? I need change we all need
change but Gen Buhari isn't the answer!

Buhari's 18 months in leadership, nothing economically profitable was achieved. He majored only descipling innocent people he dint like.
Send soldiers all round still creating fears in the minds of people and molesting and flogging anyone who is not in a queue at Bus stops.
He truncated a democratic government with a coup so he cannot rule Nigeria as democratic government. Besides his time has past. We move forward ever, and Back ward never. When we see a Real change we go know. He is not the change we want. Stop forcing Issues.
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by Chiaka(f): 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
nationwide1:

O to ro ni. Beni!!
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by Chiaka(f): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

No!!!!

Before ! e nova start!!. He stopped a democratically elected government by coup, before himself was ousted by another coup, how you think say im go rule Nija as a democratic president. I beg we dey move Forward and Never backward. No remind us of old wounds.
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by Opinedecandid(m): 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Despite this report and exposure, you will be shocked to your chagrin that the lame, ignorant and blind will still come spew shit
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI by Chiaka(f): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
dre11:

The blogger is one hungry person....

I checked at his blog and all I see where just scanty reports and am I suppose to believe what he said

PDP and Taniods should come up with something credible and not this hoax

This finding is perhaps more credible to you..............

* I have never seen any school built in his name. *
I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship awarded by
him or for him nor through him. * I have never
seen him use his popularity to canvass for any
charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not
even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the
campaign for immunization. * No single text book
has been donated to any school either by him, for
him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing,
he has not improved himself since his exit from
office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to
are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa
station. * He never champion for a university in his
state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of
programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in
Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any
meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he
can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home
again? * No wonder he was referred to as being
''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to
any organization, group or association. * No
professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him
for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The
only time any known form, body or human
assemblage ever chose him to do anything for
them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect
nominated him as their spoke person in the
proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. He recently
joined twitter because of elections. At 72 what does
he have to offer? I need change we all need
change but Gen Buhari isn't the answer!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? / Buhari Ministerial List Should Include / Photo : See What Happens After May 29th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.