Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Would You Swap Phones For A Day With Your Man / Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Swap Phones For A Day With Your Man / Woman? (556 Views)

Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body / Spice your day with these hilarious Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Swap Phones For A Day With Your Man / Woman? by BWGISTdotCOM: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Would You Swap Phones For A Day With Your Man / Woman? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Yeah lol no bother
Re: Would You Swap Phones For A Day With Your Man / Woman? by AndreRose(f): 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
I can.
Re: Would You Swap Phones For A Day With Your Man / Woman? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
I give mine to her for more than a week,no skeleton in my cupboard

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Valentine..do You Know When It Is Safe To Have Unprotected Sex? / The Difference Between A Boy,a Player,and A Real Man In Relationships. / Somebody Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.