Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Should I Allow My Wife Go? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Allow My Wife Go? (6083 Views)

Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Is It Wrong That I Dont Allow My Children Watch Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Allow My Wife Go? by baralatie(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
striktlymi:
Is marriage scary or is it scary??
believed it or not
marriage is bliss!
Re: Should I Allow My Wife Go? by ogoplus: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
Speechless.......

@OP ask her what she wants....Let her express herself maybe there things she's not happy about.
Re: Should I Allow My Wife Go? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
baralatie:

believed it or not
marriage is bliss!

Yeah, that's what the last guy who was having marital issues told me.

People say that but I don't see it! The bliss seems to be for some moments while the 'troubles' are almost for a life time.
Re: Should I Allow My Wife Go? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
100Cents:
Women are the most ungrateful beings on earth.

Any guy who says he wants to train a girl through school so that she will become his wife and respect him is on a very long thing..

Sorry sir..
You mean, sir cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin sad
Re: Should I Allow My Wife Go? by Bosch10(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
jameslucy:
Having known her each time I visited my mum on holidays (who had divorced my dad since I was 6years old). In December 2006 we started dating. Her parents have also been seperated since she was 9. Her mum raised her and her 3 other siblings to SSCE level & couldn't help again. Life was not easy for me too as I sponsored myself through the University. After graduation, I went into taxi driving to survive while I seek greener pastures, and with it I sponsored her university education till graduation-alone. We wedded and have 2girls-5yrs & 8months. But my wife disrespects me, refuses to work to support me, does not care if I'v eaten or not or if I'm exhausted, tells me boldly that she doesn't care about our marriage, etc. I was compelled this evening to tell her to go to her mum if she's tired & feel life is better there than my best here. Her mum had encouraged her once to return if she wishes. She might be leaving 2morro. I love her but can't stand the troubles anymore. My mum warned me about her disrespectfulness-I didn't listen! Please advice me!
this is an ancestral problem,the devils that fought ur parents are now fighting you.go to the nearest mfm and report ur case for deliverance
Re: Should I Allow My Wife Go? by fayemisuccess(m): 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
HMMM
Re: Should I Allow My Wife Go? by baralatie(m): 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
striktlymi:

Yeah, that's what the last guy who was having marital issues told me.

People say that but I don't see it! The bliss seems to be for some moments while the 'troubles' are almost for a life time.
that is why I said whether you believe.........
I myself fought over the concept of marital bliss
until I understood that by knowledge the foundation of the house is built,by wisdom the building is raised and by understanding it is filled with precious riches.money is a byproduct not the produce.

if one gets married and does not know how to identify problems,discover the correct solutions to problems and map out a clear understood roles.then you might have a little bump but not insummountable

it is here that you enjoy that bliss in marriage because your better half knows you the 'talknado'!
Re: Should I Allow My Wife Go? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
baralatie:

that is why I said whether you believe.........
I myself fought over the concept of marital bliss
until I understood that by knowledge the foundation of the house is built,by wisdom the building is raised and by understanding it is filled with precious riches.money is a byproduct not the produce.

if one gets married and does not know how to identify problems,discover the correct solutions to problems and map out a clear understood roles.then you might have a little bump but not insummountable

it is here that you enjoy that bliss in marriage because your better half knows you the 'talknado'!

Are you married??
Re: Should I Allow My Wife Go? by baralatie(m): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
striktlymi:

Are you married??

why the question
Re: Should I Allow My Wife Go? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
baralatie:

why the question

The :why' is obvious, ain't it?
Re: Should I Allow My Wife Go? by ohaleoghene(f): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
I'm from a divorce home ,the last thing I will do is marry a man who is also from a divorced home. who will teach who to learn how to stay and over come ? who will understand what it means in the life of the children growing up with two parents around.

that was the mistake u did. both of you belong to the same boat. well talk to her and tell her why both of you have to break the curse and make it work . please think of the children,no woman can take of them like their mother. but if after pouring out your mind and she still doesn't want to work things out ,maybe you should let her go. divorce is way out of my league. not a good thing . me till date I get jealous of people with complete home
Re: Should I Allow My Wife Go? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
A separation is in order.
Let her go, for you cannot force genuine love or friendship.
Love is like a bird. . . let it fly. . . if it is yours, it would come back to you IN PEACE OR PIECES.
Nothing stays the same. . . things only get better or WORSE.
No one should have the key to your happiness or emotional stability.
If you choose to be unhappy on account of ANYONE. . . it is YOUR CHOICE.

People get restless in marriages. . . when poverty is not involved.
Your 'wife' has had a very disadvantaged background. . .and may only have felt a sense of indebtedness to you because of her lack of financial stability. She may have only married you on that account and feels trapped having realized SHE IS IN THE WRONG PLACE.
She needs to grow up emotionally and mentally.
She is not yet a woman, despite the fact she has children and is married.
You married a CHILD WITH NO OPTIONS IN LIFE BECAUSE OF POVERTY!!!!

Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
Such is life. It is complicated!
Obladi. . .Oblada
LIFE GOES ON. kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU5h2izGG-Y
What an inspration words coming from madam kanwulia.
Thumb up ma'am.
I love you for this advice.
Re: Should I Allow My Wife Go? by Demlad99(m): 12:45am On Feb 14, 2015
The kind of threads i see about rough marriages makes me wonder what could have gone wrong.

To be in a relationship is even scary; not to talk of marriage. Phew.
Re: Should I Allow My Wife Go? by oge4real(f): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
bigl:
getting married to ladies raised by single mothers na wahala jare

Imagine this one.
Re: Should I Allow My Wife Go? by 1miccza: 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bro you did the best under the circumstances,just as Kanwulia said "life goes on " don't be surprised if she makes a u-turn after some time

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Best To Treat House-helps (photos) / This Japanese Girl Is Only 6 Months Old, But Her Hair Is So Amazing(Photos) / Why Are Young Men In Nigeria So Desperate About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.