Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) (13475 Views)

Afikpochic (ebonyi State Legislator) Rallies With Children From Her Constituency / Read Full Text Of The Famous Self-rule Motion By Enahoro / Xenophobia: BBC Recalls The Famous ''Ghana Must Go'' Policy Of The Nigerian Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by megafox: 2:55am On Feb 13, 2015
She is Famously known as Afikpo Chic. Currently contesting for Ebonyi state House of Assembly, under PPA. PDP erroneously denied her Ticket, but she is determined to make her people feel more of her impact.
Sincerely, she is a man in woman's skin.

Her real name is Maria Ude Nwachi but pouplarly known asAfikpo Chic. When I first had an encounter with this lady, it was on facebook. We all were arguing under a post on facebook, soon I noticed her consistency in arguing about what she believes in. She doesn’t munch her words, she drops it as it is, in black and white. Then I said, here comes one of those strong women in the Nigerian society, trust me at that point I ddin’t know how influential this lady was.

As an inquisitive person, I quickly went through her pics saw that her occupation was a cleaner in a luxury resort called Maria Island Resort, Afikpo. But the comments on her wall from all indication points out, she owns this luxury resort, then I became more interested in writing and knowing more about her. I saw her dress styles and was wondering if this chic is mad or does not have dress sense. But then I realised human beings are different, not everyone follows the crowd. People make their own statement and define who they are and her dressing is probably her stamp of humility/craze…lol. She is a silent mutimillionaire and run different businesses. She is a proud Igbo lady who shows full support towards her community and Igbo people in general.

I have been waiting for the right opportunity to bring her to everyone, who may not have heard or known about her. Just like the Nigerian musician Flavour dressed in school Uniform and visited his secondary school, Afikpo chic did exactly thesame. She paid her alma mater a surprise visit and also as a means of giving back to her society, a place where she was formed as a teenager. I felt it was the perfect time for her to grace egosentrik. 

Read more and See more pics of Afikpo Chic…….
http://junglejournalist..in/2012/05/afikpo-chic-unveils-maria-island-resort.html?m=1

http://egosentrik.com/2014/02/24/meet-afikpo-chic/

Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by Nobody: 5:18am On Feb 13, 2015
in case grin
Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by donsmall94(m): 5:48am On Feb 13, 2015
I see
Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by enoqueen: 6:14am On Feb 13, 2015
na she sabi.
Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 13, 2015
Ooh, She is Mrs sef? Bad market! *gets out of thread* undecided

6 Likes

Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by megaik: 6:44am On Feb 13, 2015
Ok but no be Orji uzor kalu I dey see for the first picture?

Wrong company!!!
Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by Arysexy(m): 7:03am On Feb 13, 2015
Afikpo chic is a silent millionaire, she owns ndigbo, igboist and igboville Facebook groups

She was formerly in USA But has come back to settle in Abakaliki

1 Like

Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by EhiGid(m): 7:04am On Feb 13, 2015
She is a great fellow.
Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 13, 2015
She don't own Igboville, Igboville was founded by Emeka Maduewesi and co.

I like Afikpochic though, I watched her spoke on AIT programm last year as a guest talking about Nigeria social crisis and how to remedy it.

She is intelligent as well with good sense of humour

Arysexy:
Afikpo chic is a silent millionaire, she owns ndigbo, igboist and igboville Facebook groups

Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:17am On Feb 13, 2015
Nonsense! Make we do wetin then? Ndi ara!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by megafox: 7:47am On Feb 13, 2015
Arysexy:

she stays either in Afikpo our Home town or her Abuja residence.
Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by OgologoDimkpa: 7:50am On Feb 13, 2015
Afikpo Chic!
Mummy Okochi and nwanyi Ehugbo
I know her too well embarassed but make we leave the story for another day shocked

1 Like

Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by talktimi(m): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2015
The license plate for her moto sha lipsrsealed
Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by OgologoDimkpa: 7:54am On Feb 13, 2015
Arysexy:

She doesn't own Igboville on FB but she owns Ndigbo page.
I was one of the pioneer member of her Ndigbo page in 2008
Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by megafox: 7:57am On Feb 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Nonsense! Make we do wetin then? Ndi ara!!

Stop hating, she made her money outside 9ja but came home to establish and also help others.

She never worked for any firm in Naija. She made her money through hardwork.

Another secret, she makes millions daily through her PR's companies in USA. She also does PR for Bill Gate and his Microsoft.

Her establishment at Home and her Popular Maria Island resort (a.k.a Club de Maria) challenged most Afikpo Big boys in diaspora to start coming home.

So stop the ill comment.

8 Likes

Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by OgologoDimkpa: 8:01am On Feb 13, 2015
megafox:

Stop hating, she made her money outside 9ja but came home to establish and also help others.

Another secret, she makes millions daily through her PR's companies in USA. She also does PR for Bill Gate and his Microsoft.

Her establishment at Home and her Popular Maria Island resort challenged most Afikpo Big boys in diaspora to start coming home.

So stop the ill comment.
@ highlighted-Na lie!
She used to be hardliner at a very tender age in the US; 419, prostitution and what have you?
Do you research well embarassed
We know wetin dey shocked

11 Likes

Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 13, 2015
who d Bleep is she?
Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by megafox: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
@ highlighted-Na lie!
She used to be hardliner at a very tender age in the US; 419, prostitution and what have you?
Do you research well embarassed
We know wetin dey shocked

she started with Italy, other countries before landing USA.
I once read concrete publications about her where it was said that she is one of the waves in Bill gate's firms; and I also heard it directly from persons who either worked with her or close pals in USA not just Afikpo people. She may have many things, but definitely hard work.

1 Like

Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by megafox: 8:29am On Feb 13, 2015
One major thing to note in AfikpoChic is, she does not eat her money alone. She has done what many politicians cannot do in years.

She is very comely, humble and does not fail to greet with total respect.

She enjoy putting smiles on people's face.

1 Like

Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by drkay9: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2015

Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2015
megafox:

[s]Stop hating, she made her money outside 9ja but came home to establish and also help others.

Her establishment at Home and her Popular Maria Island resort (a.k.a Club de Maria) challenged most Afikpo Big boys in diaspora to start coming home.

So stop the ill comment[/s].

Shut up and stop lying! I know her more than you!
Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by jaelz(m): 9:34am On Feb 13, 2015
girl permanently tattoos eyebrown on her face to look like one of her favorite celebrities.
http://jaelziselowo..com/2015/02/new-fashion-trend-perpamently-tattoing.html
Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by donc26(m): 9:41am On Feb 13, 2015
She is just too full of herself. I hate that Ndigbo page.once u see anything wrong and try to express your opinion they will block you sharp sharp. Ndigbo page is a big scam founded by her to make more money @ the detriment of her gullible fans.

2 Likes

Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by ajalileo(m): 11:29am On Feb 13, 2015
Ebonyi plp and der local swag...@pic #3

1 Like

Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 13, 2015
Sis It ain't easy, but She who knows the Why, will always get the How. It's a riddle, more grease to your elbow. I hope your Why will get you to where you aim to be.

In Another News:
This is my early comments after 2 years of inactivity in Nairaland, Just like my post for no reason.

1 Like

Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
WARIZ DIZ?
CHINEKE!!!
undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by megafox: 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
WARIZ DIZ?
CHINEKE!!!
undecided lipsrsealed undecided

planet earth... Lol
Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by wordcat(m): 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

She doesn't own Igboville on FB but she owns Ndigbo page.
I was one of the pioneer member of her Ndigbo page in 2008

I left the page when she started attacking anybody that has a different view aside her own especially on issues that has to do with Yorubas. Her hatred for non Igbos will take her nowhere

4 Likes

Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
megafox:

planet earth... Lol

ELEYI GIDI GAN cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
I dnt even knw her.
Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by nigerianvenom(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
Arysexy:

this lady was involved in illegal businesses abroad before returning home

3 Likes

Re: MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) by nigerianvenom(m): 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Afikpo Chic!
Mummy Okochi and nwanyi Ehugbo
I know her too well embarassed but make we leave the story for another day shocked

u are right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Escaped Accountability For Long, FG Defends Ban / Babatunde Ogunnaike, Co-Author Of National Anthem Dies At 65 / Electricity Consumers To Get Free Prepaid Meters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.