Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging (23489 Views)

Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army / Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara / Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by Boss13: 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
dustydee:
If only we had a serious government, an enquiry about the Ekiti allegation would have been investigated and culpable parties sanctioned but if "stealing is not corruption", who am I to expect sanctions for anyone found guilty?

Sanction who - The President? In a sane society. He should be tendering his resignation letter. This is a huge scandal and I wonder why newspapers are shying away from it. I guess I will have to believe saharareporters that they have been bribed.

But this saharareporters wicked oh - the way they dig up issues. I like them sha

3 Likes

Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by vicadex07(m): 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
maestroferddi:
Why is this so-called Capt Sagir on the run if he wants us to believe the veracity of his allegation?

Fayose won the election in Ekiti fair and square so what is APC as a party getting at?

You are mad. So that you can kill him before he exposes anything abi. Seems you don't know how the army works. They will kill him and nothing will happen. Even America won't be able to do anything about it except rant on the media cos its the military. Try using your brain next time ok.

His poor cousin being currently tortured, who is speaking up for him. Even the opposition APC who stands to gain everything from this saga are totally powerless about the situation cos it involves the "army"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by DaBullIT(m): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
I wanted to quote someone damn

Anyways the whistle blower has the right to run away or claim asylum elsewhere if his life is in danger, common police scam busted and recorded cost someone half his life and limbs let alone, rigging plans involving army generals exposed, also desperate politicians are Involved these people pay people to kill people, one of them still has a case to answer for

And those saying Sahara reporters are bad well, USA's CIA and fbi have verified that the tape is real and the voices are a match to the people listed

I'd say that's a damn good reporting

1 Like

Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
Perhaps you think the "Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces" is a mere Chieftaincy title.
Sunnybobo3:

What has the military internal issues got to do with Jonathan?

3 Likes

Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by Oiselenjakhian(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is http://trustondevcenary.com please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.
Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by teadrake(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
barcanista:
Who is advising President Jonathan?
A bozo advicing a bozo bro
Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by maestroferddi: 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
vicadex07:

You are mad. So that you can kill him before he exposes anything abi. Seems you don't know how the army works. They will kill him and nothing will happen. Even America won't be able to do anything about it except rant on the media cos its the military. Try using your brain next time ok.

His poor cousin being currently tortured, who is speaking up for him. Even the opposition APC who stands to gain everything from this saga are totally powerless about the situation cos it involves the "army"
I find your condition deplorable and therefore wouldn't want to compound your misery.

Does your rabid sensibilities imagine that we are talking of grievous allegations here for which unilateral speculations/allegations wouldn't suffice?

I will not be wasting my time contending issues with a manifestly emotive case like you who is displaying a lack of predilection to critical thinking...
Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by Taitesssy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Why are nigerians so miopic, a tape was released 2 weeks ago and the officer that released it was tried for the offence last August (2014) , it means the army knew he will release the tape in Jan. 2015 hence the need to try him, haba we are not fools.now, it means the tape issue is a scam on its own and it brings a question mark on the creditability of both the tape and SR.

2 Likes

Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by ishiamu(m): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
madridguy:
I pledge to Nigeria my country, to remove Jonathan and Sambo through my vote. To be gentle, loyal on election day, to vote Buhari with all my strength, to protect my PVC and uphold no violence and trouble, so help me God ( Amin )

I wish you ain't a madrid supporter you suck of all things gtfo nincompoo
Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by teadrake(m): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
ej77:
Apc party of liars
You'll blame even APC for your daft and pathetic acumen.What a confuse fellow

2 Likes

Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by maestroferddi: 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
customized19:
[s][/s]

Defender of rogues and evil-doers. No wonder you are always posting jargons. Rubbish
You must be a low IQ person, pure and simple.
Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by shawl: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Taitesssy:
Why are nigerians so miopic, a tape was released 2 weeks ago and the officer that released it was tried for the offence last August (2014) , it means the army knew he will release the tape in Jan. 2015 hence the need to try him, haba we are not fools.now, it means the tape issue is a scam on its own and it brings a question mark on the creditability of both the tape and SR.

Sagir was investigated for unofficial absence from duty not for releasing the tape. See the BOI commissioning memo.

2 Likes

Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by wonlasewonimi: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
maestroferddi:
I find your condition deplorable and therefore wouldn't want to compound your misery.

Does your rabid sensibilities imagine that we are talking of grievous allegations here for which unilateral speculations/allegations wouldn't suffice?

I will not be wasting my time contending issues with a manifestly emotive case like you who is displaying a lack of predilection to critical thinking...

You haven't said anything here...pure gibberish.

5 Likes

Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by customized19: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
[s]
maestroferddi:
You must be a low IQ person, pure and simple.
[/s]

Your father is the one with low IQ and mental problem. i.diat
Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
barcanista:
Tompolo & Bastard Doyin Okupe na!

1 Like

Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by BabaO2: 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
maestroferddi:
Why is this so-called Capt Sagir on the run if he wants us to believe the veracity of his allegation?

Fayose won the election in Ekiti fair and square so what is APC as a party getting at?

Use of English is your problem. How has he won fair and square with this criminal allegation supported with physical evidences?

1 Like

Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by vicadex07(m): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
maestroferddi:

I have noticed a common trait among GEJ's suppoters. You are all dumb and childish in nature like temitemi1, severussnake, ogolodimpa, ichiidodo, tit, etc. Go through the profile and posts of those I just mentioned and u will see that all their ramblings are just senseless and plain biased.

2 Likes

Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by OLADD: 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
TheOtherview:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/13/new-leaked-documents-reveal-nigerian-army-board-inquiry-tried-capt-koli-exposing-ekiti

APC and that demonic Buhari are adopting various approaches to ridicule the president and his party, win public sympathy and enhance their image in the buildup to the forthcoming elections but they are bound to fail. By the time GEJ is sworn in for his second term, many of these dramatists will end up in Sambissa.

1 Like

Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by madridguy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
ishiamu:

I wish you ain't a madrid supporter you suck of all things gtfo nincompoo

How please ?
Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by ishiamu(m): 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
madridguy:

How please ?

A madridista don't associate with janjanweeds
Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by notoriousbabe: 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
barcanista:
mrs jonathan and others
Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by Duru1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
shawl:

Sagir was investigated for unofficial absence from duty not for releasing the tape. See the BOI commissioning memo.

Why would anybody believe in the "Good Morning" greeting from a soldier who is being investigated on AWOL charges? How did this dude named Sagir rise to the rank of captain? Nigeria is really a mess.

1 Like

Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by mediauno: 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by timmy7(m): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
barcanista:
The parasites he surrounds himself with.... angry angry
Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by madridguy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
ishiamu:

A madridista don't associate with janjanweeds

Are you a madridsta also ? If yes HALA madrid... Well, as a human we are all subject of change. I capaign, cavass , mobilize for GEJ way back with no positive response. I belong to the CHANGE team. The Otuoke man don fall man hand yakata.

1 Like

Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by johnpalmer774(m): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
maestroferddi:

You must be the Biggest Fool of this Century for this Idiotic Comment you just made , What do you think they will do to someone that his 15 yrs old brother was arrested and kept for more than 5 months in the name of looking for the Capt Koli himself , Under Normal sane country those who arrested his 15yrs old brother and chained him for over five months should be in Jail by now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by dustydee: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
AustineE1:

am surprise that all of a sudden everyone in the opposition is seekng for justice in this case but same people are totally against any form of investigation and subsequent withdrawal of Buhari from presidential race,first for having lied under oath,forgery and failure to present an ordinary sch.cert!..didnt they say that 'what is good for the geese is also good for the gander'.if we must come to equity,we need clean hands!! nigeria i hail thee.
If Buhari lied under oath, then he should be prosecuted. But at the moment, there is no evidence that he did. The Military never denied that his certificates were with the at one time or the other, they said it was not in their practice to keep the certificates then which could imply many things. Did they destroy the certificates after it was given to them? Curiously too, the officer that made the revelation also said he was not aware of the recruitment process then so how did he find out about the certificates not being kept then? Also, which this allegation of government officials using the military to achieve their selfish objectives, how sure are we that they were not ordered to deny Buhari's certificates are with them?
You see, there are many if's and but's so an impartial and thorough investigation is paramount and that is what a serious government would have done.

1 Like

Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by walozanga(m): 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
APC FANS are funny people. They sabi formulate news. JOBLESSNESS.

1 Like

Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by shawl: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Duru1:

Why would anybody believe in the "Good Morning" greeting from a soldier who is being investigated on AWOL charges? How did this dude named Sagir rise to the rank of captain? Nigeria is really a mess.

We have to realize that this is not the usual greetings in close proximity. This has to be shouted from afar, especially when the entity receiving the words is mightier and may not consider it friendly.

Also, is loyalty justified even when it results to trampling upon enabling a level playing ground? I am asking this just in case the content of Sagir's tape is authentic?
Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by 989900: 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
SAD
Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by maestroferddi: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
johnpalmer774:

You must be the Biggest Fool of this Century for this Idiotic Comment you just made , What do you think they will do to someone that his 15 yrs old brother was arrested and kept for more than 5 months in the name of looking for the Capt Koli himself , Under Normal sane country those who arrested his 15yrs old brother and chained him for over five months should be in Jail by now.
I will not risk being tarred with brush of insanity by electing to pursue an ill-advised chase of a madman...
Re: Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging by maestroferddi: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
BabaO2:

Use of English is your problem. How has he won fair and square with this criminal allegation supported with physical evidences?
Ogbeni, put your brain to good use...

The claims emanating from APC are still allegations yet to be subjected to thorough legal scrutiny. Until a court of competent jurisdiction proves the allegations to be beyond reasonable doubt, they remain, at best, speculative.

In this age of the internet, is it beyond the reach of some disingenuous elements to deploy the use of state-of-the-art softwares/technologies to do things like simulation of voices and re-enactment of scenes?

Oga we are in 2015, abeg...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Not Reveal Tompolo’s Hideout – Ijaws Vow Never To Betray Ex-militant / Abdulmumin Jibrin And 30 Lawyers In Court To Challenge His Suspension (Photo) / The Lagos Constitutional Conference Of 1954 - Regional Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.