Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Qbasic 4.5 Classroom - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Qbasic 4.5 Classroom (890 Views)

Help With A Small Qbasic Program / How Can I Create Multiplication Table Using Qbasic And Fortran? PLS HELP! / Qbasic On Windows Xp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qbasic 4.5 Classroom by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2009
Yo - to those that wish to learn Qbasic programming. Though it is outdated, but seeing someone in need of cobol - i am wondering if anyone will find this thread useful. If you wish to learn qbasic 4.5 please let me know.
Re: Qbasic 4.5 Classroom by danfido(m): 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2009
Hi pls, I'll be offering Intro. to Computer Science for the first time this semester( Its a borrowed course, since I'm studying Public Administration). Its relatively new to me. In our first class, we were introduced to sequences of writing a program, with lots of symbols that go with it.
Could you pls shed some light on what the stuff is all about? Even the symbols attached to them. I'd be having a quiz on this course, next week, and I've got high aims for it.
I don't mind attaching my contact- 08079310990.
Thanks a lot!
Re: Qbasic 4.5 Classroom by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2009
I cannot see the sample of the codes you are talking about. And for contact - i am not sure of what to do with your contact - i can chat - create threads - but private tutorials - no.
This thread was created because of those that still study this degerate lang in nigerian schools.

Please let your question be more specific.
Re: Qbasic 4.5 Classroom by Muza(m): 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2009
Qbasic?
we are in 2009!
I'd rather suggest u get some sleep instead.
Re: Qbasic 4.5 Classroom by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2009
Thanks alot - but some ppl really need it u know - i have beta threads than these - just go to webmasters area - u will most likely find some of my threads there.

(1) (Reply)

Mysql Installation / OCA 10g: Apprentice / Nigerian Programmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.