Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,346 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Business Ideas To Start With 50k - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas To Start With 50k (62652 Views)

I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share / Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession / Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by fromnigeria(m): 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
honTim:
pls I would appreciate it if u could enlighten us more on any of the agro allied business that could yield maximum profit within the shortest period of time, while also putting into consideration the total capital at hand. thanks.

Maximum yield within the shortest period of time---This one mistake we make. Quick return...
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by zub(m): 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
arewatech:
If you're skilled in Programming, Photoshop, etc. Buy a Good PC and go into Freelancing, freelancer.com, elance.com and fiverr are a good start.

October 2013, my savings reached 100k (I've got a good welfare from Dad). I decided to make my own even though I get whatever I want.

I sold my mini hp notebook 20k and add 70k to purchase a Pavillion. Then spent 5k that month on MTN subscription, I use my iphone 4 as modem.

The next month November, I already made 7k and December was 25k. I was building good reputation and January 2014 was my month, I made 62k shocked

Before you knew I bought my First car (picture below), July 15th 2014 for 450k.

I'm about to change it with a 206 or 98 Baby Boy Coupe next week. I make average of 120k monthly for the past 6 months.

My Guy, if you're skilled... People will beg you with $$ to save their jobs.

There's this Guy that begged me to un-hack their company website that was hacked under his watch. It was Sunday night and need it live by Morning else he might be sacked, the guy was begging me with $500 (I would have charged $60 for it) but he didn't even gave me the chance to quote a price.

Sorry to write this long epistle, just to show you how fun it is working at home and making some cool cash most workers don't make.

Also pray, I do that a lot.
pls add me via bbm, lets chat: 7F39E8A9
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Angelstartups(f): 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hello.

Have you checked www.angelstartups.com.ng
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by xcesswag(m): 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
Jedi joint....
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by afanide: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
neighbourhud:

Don't be busy...he is telling you the gospel truth...YOU ARE A THIEF!!!

Another COWARD just Came in here........

For instance, you want my product and i agree to give it to you fee. IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL THIEFRY? If so AM A THIEF.

IT IS WHEN YOU PAY AND I DONT DELIVER YOU CAN CALL ME A THIEF.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN COME OUT HERE AND CLAIM HE/SHE PAID FOR A PRODUCT AND I DIDNT DELIVER?

There is No Nairalander that doesnt know about IMPORTATION BUSINESS.

80% of Nairalanders are Importers. Most of them that buys from Aliexpress knows what am talking about.

Please, LET ME SAY IT AGAIN!!!

FOR THOSE THAT ARE INTERESTED IN STARTING IMPORTATION BUSINESS, THERE IS A TREND HERE ON THIS BUSINESS SECTION THAT TALKS ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS. YOU CAN FOLLOW THE TREND, ASK QUESTIONS, AND MY FELLOW IMPORTERS WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH ON HOW TO START IMPORTATION BUSINESS.

BUT, MY NEWLY DISCOVERED PORTAL/GUIDE WILL COST YOU. AM NOT HIDING IT

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, IF YOU ARE SCARED, FOLLOW THE TREND ON HOW TO IMPORT FROM ALIEXPRESS ON BUSINESS SECTION HERE FOR FREE.

SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT JUST HAPPY THAT I AM EXPOSING THIS SECRETE.

AM SURE YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE THAT TELL PEOLPLE THAT IMPORTATION BUSINESS NEEDS A HUGE CAPITAL JUST TO RESTRICT THEM FROM GOING INTO IT.

For those of you that want to Start in a BETTER/MODERN WAY,

visit my link below for full info

http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel,
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com

IF YOU ARE IN PORT-HARCOURT, WE CAN MEET ONE-ON-ONE.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by absoluteSuccess: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
honTim:
I so much appreciate your contribution. can u pls shed more light on your kind of business that will cost me a start up capital of only 48,000 naira?

Well my business is health and wellness investment business. You need just $300 (N48,000) to start. But there is a way to start with only N4800. My brother, it is the most low-risk business out there. I am not manipulating you to join, except you feel like.

I call it investment-business because it does not stop you from what you are doing really. It is just a backup, simple. What brought me to the business is this: I am a marketer of telecommunication devices. I was trying to use the proceed for another business.

I finally invested my savings in that business, only to discover that there is great rigor in it than meet the eye from where I was seeing it before investing. So I have freeze my savings, I went back to my telecomm suppliers and they said, "we can't help you". Wow, I was sad.

I began wandering what next, like you. Now I ran to an old schoolmate, she has a state of the art car and was just fine. I was like how did you do it? She took me to the business presentation and wow, I was sold. Well the bubble bust at last, I did not make a farthing, I quit angrily.

But then the area was my walkway, so last year, out of the spirit of forgiveness, I went to the same venue, my schoolmate is no longer in the business or anywhere to be found, I just went to say hello. I met them talking about the latest business in town. Different set of people.

Let me rush, I joined: why? this particular one was different from the first one, a Nigerian lady was the CEO of the collapsed one, she did her best, make some money and the matrix collapse. This one is the original of what we were trying to do that collapsed. I just want a forum sha.

Why I joined is this: the company is a multinational Direct marketing company. You registered and buy N48,000 worth of healthcare products, and you don't buy more product on this name again. All you do is invite people, just two people. No monthly PV, no SSL or breakaway.

Now whenever you join, you are free to invite as many people as possible. But if you are able to invite 5 people in 12 weeks who purchase
N48,000 each, the company pays you cash-back, that is, you get refunded for inviting those people, other than the weekly bonus you get.

Please Read more of the business plan on my blog, see my signature, take time to read and digest. You see, I've tried what make sense, I have enough experience. Now I want to try what does not make sense to you to have enough money, I don't think its a sin.

the company name is Fohow, the guy who join this company 2013, and did what he was asked to do is earning 3M weekly today as we speak. He did not have your credentials. What if its the employment you got, or the only business left or your own "nairaland" what will you do?

Whatever your hand findeth doing, do it well. Other greater businesses are out there, but this is what I know and I'm involve with, I can't tell others what I don't do, or what I don't know. I don't say it is the best, but it is a business to secure your future as self employed person.

www.fohownigeria..com/joinus.

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by absoluteSuccess: 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by youwininfo: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
[size=14pt]see here, chek out this post. got some stuff there on start a business with little capital here[/size]
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
@ Op

If you are not doing agricbusiness,you are

missing a lot.

check my articles on agric section and you

will learn a lot and thank me later for it.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by 1miccza: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
kyrios:
start a water melon farm you cn work on half acre with that and multiply your capital

Can you shed more light on this please??
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by 1miccza: 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
quicyvictor:
you can go into Importation...... there are site where u can order stocks of 30k and bring it in wt 15-20k tru agent.... things like clothes, shoes, gadget and so on.

Not good at all,the bros no g o get transport money??
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by 1miccza: 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
lookingforjob:

Do u think its easy to get access to land? Besides how do a first timer grow such?

It is you can lease an acre for 3000 naira or less bro
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by 1miccza: 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
lookingforjob:

Your story sounds too good to be true. You claim to be in to programming and graphic design and u helped someone who's system was hacked when you're not a penetration tester or a certified ethical hacker Besides all those site u listed up there pays in dollar and there is no option of transferring funds to naija account. i hail thee

Too much guy u don catch the bros hahahahaha
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by 1miccza: 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bitojoe:
You can start with barbing saloon.if you can manage the money

The shop na free??
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by 1miccza: 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
lookingforjob:

Ibadan

It's even easier to access land in those areas
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by ifycoly: 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
arewatech:
If you're skilled in Programming, Photoshop, etc. Buy a Good PC and go into Freelancing, freelancer.com, elance.com and fiverr are a good start.

October 2013, my savings reached 100k (I've got a good welfare from Dad). I decided to make my own even though I get whatever I want.

I sold my mini hp notebook 20k and add 70k to purchase a Pavillion. Then spent 5k that month on MTN subscription, I use my iphone 4 as modem.

The next month November, I already made 7k and December was 25k. I was building good reputation and January 2014 was my month, I made 62k shocked

I'm about to change it with a 206 or 98 Baby Boy Coupe next week. I make average of 120k monthly for the past 6 months.

There's this Guy that begged me to un-hack their company website that was hacked under his watch. It was Sunday night and need it live by Morning else he might be sacked, the guy was begging me with $500 (I would have charged $60 for it) but he didn't even gave me the chance to quote a price.

Sorry to write this long epistle, just to show you how fun it is working at home and making some cool cash most workers don't make.

am interested in programming but I haven't had a clue about it will like you to tell me the starting point to become one. My email is ifycoly4all@yahoo.com will love it if u drop me a mail so we talk more. Thanks
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by 1miccza: 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
SMH so much talk,noise and scams...
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Tekkyboy(m): 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
lookingforjob:

GUY IF YOU DON'T THREAD CAREFULLY HERE YOU WILL END UP GETTING SCAMMED. TOO MANY SCAMMERS VIEWING THE THREAD ALREADY AND THAT YOUR 50K WILL BE TARGETED. DO NO REPLY PM'S. DO NOT CALL ANY NUMBERS PROVIDED. ANY ONE WHO WANT TO HELP U WITH INFORMATION SHOULD SAY IT ON HERE. MY PIECE
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Tekkyboy(m): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
lookingforjob:

GUY IF YOU DON'T THREAD CAREFULLY HERE YOU WILL END UP GETTING SCAMMED. TOO MANY SCAMMERS VIEWING THE THREAD ALREADY AND THAT YOUR 50K WILL BE TARGETED. DO NO REPLY PM'S. DO NOT CALL ANY NUMBERS PROVIDED. ANY ONE WHO WANT TO HELP U WITH INFORMATION SHOULD SAY IT ON HERE. MY PIECE
for this man so love you and gave his only piece that if you ever believe you will not perish but have eternal life and save your hard earned money.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Jobhuntee: 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
arewatech:

@arewatech , pls. Can you inbox me your email I need to talk with you.
Email: haruna.nosiru@mail.com
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by arewatech(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Southark:

Please don't do the VPN thing. If you do it, you will be banned. Also, Nigerian people forget that in addition to VPN, your bank account funds remittance country is logged by Odesk. Your VPN can't be showing that you are in USA and you are listing a Nigerian bank account for your funds remittance. Just apply humbly. As long as you bid competitively, and show humility through your profile statement, you will get jobs. The hardest part is getting your first Five jobs, after that you will find it easier. the first Five jobs are hard because most people don't like hiring people without track record.

People like us are looking for Nigerians to hire because we are tired of enriching people in other countries. You will get a good job. Just be honest.

Great, thank you for pointing out. I did mine in 2013, Fiverr was not that strict when it comes to IP stuffs.

Good to hear you're looking out for Nigerians, it's about time we start helping each other.

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Bitojoe(m): 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
1miccza:

The shop na free??

not free.its all about negotiation.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by 1miccza: 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bitojoe:

Bros what if the OP isn't in any position to negotiate??
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Sibrah: 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
If Importation line is your choice OP, please go to the Importation section and follow trending threads on importation by the likes of Davi8d, MayorAll, YModulus, and ShinaF. That's one ,if not the best, place for freelance importers to start from in Nigeria. If you have a laptop or good android phone or internet enabled tablet where you can pay average of N1,500 for 30 days subscription then you so good to go because before you pay N5,000 worth of internet subscription you should have done you first importation already. Everything is there.
The only limitation is volumes of variety and their MOQ.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by 1miccza: 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bitojoe:

Bros what if the OP isn't in any position to negotiate?
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by uncletech(m): 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
arewatech:

please Mr arewtech pls let me get your info and talk with u please my E-mail emmanegedu@yahoo.com, 09093510970
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by arewatech(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
phrancez:

Thanks bro, ur post just gave me a lifeline. Hoping to start learning the freelancing and meeting up with your december timeline of owning a car.

You're welcome, Wish you the very best of luck.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Bitojoe(m): 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
1miccza:

Bros what if the OP isn't in any position to negotiate??

he should be able to.but remember its not about how expensive the shop is,but packaging. And wisdom.dont despise the days of little beginning.start from somewhere.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Domaro: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
quicyvictor:
you can go into Importation...... there are site where u can order stocks of 30k and bring it in wt 15-20k tru agent.... things like clothes, shoes, gadget and so on.

share the sites and the agents, that is the kind of things we need here
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by 1miccza: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bitojoe:

he should be able to.but remember its not about how expensive the shop is,but packaging. And wisdom.dont despise the days of little beginning.start from somewhere.

It isn't as easy as you think put his location into consideration
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by mattybaby: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
My fellow women, the phrase " 1 shall chase a thousand & 2 shall chase 10,000" being law of marriage is not to be applied on the battle field of fighting enemies alone but also on family finances. If you're a married woman or soon to be married and you want this fulfilled in your life, then the upcoming Entrepreneur Woman training where you get trained by successful married business women is for you.
the training will hold in the following states:
Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan & Ilorin.
To participate, kindly send your details- name, contact number and preferred state to: powerfulentrepreneurs@gmail.com
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Nicogen4us(f): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
ogoplus:

Please share with us.
. U can rear cockrel or broiler of about 300pieces or 100pieces with just 50k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Women Now Making Jewelry Out Of Their Partner's Semen In Kinky New Trend (pics) / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money / The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.