Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) (51179 Views)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by Ologunjude(m): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Local and highly rural couple. She should have at least cover the breast.

1 Like

Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by tdayof(m): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix happen allot in western nigeria...it's common among d yorubas
proof? undecided
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by Misogynist2014(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Bible is not against premarital sex, once you are sure you both are going to marry. Many marriages are suffering cos they didn't have the opportunity they had.
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by MARKone(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
grin
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by emmyjsimon(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
its not a new thing

1 Like

Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by kestolove95(m): 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
ikeholar:
sorry I have to hit you. Its found in the eastern part of nigeria
hahhahaha...swthrt
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by zeezahbee(f): 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
mutter:
A woman that has a child should not wed in white angry
Amazing how everyone just puts on white.
Should be banned by the churches.
That aint a church wedding. it looks like a backyard(compound wedding) grin
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by Arysexy(m): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
This is a daily occurrence in yoloba land.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by emmyjsimon(m): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
lolz
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by Okags: 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
lol

Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by LewisO: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:
I don't think u are sensible with this post. undecided
Stuppidity runs in your blood, iddiotness leave in your bones. undecided

Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by nicerod(m): 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
cnt stop laffing oo
mistaken held my prick wt sawama pepper grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
LarrySun:
I'm sorry for the statement; but you shouldn't have been tribalistic about your experience. The Yorubas would consider your statement an insult.

I'm sorry, please forgive me.
go and sleep jor bloody Jew, na only u be Yoruba abi
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by notoriousbabe: 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ugly bweasts on an ugly chest
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by bid4rich(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:

you are of your father 'the devil' haba! If you have nothing to type just keep quiet. I stayed in yorubaland all my life and i've never seen such. Liar
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by cheeketo(f): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:
i wonder what region you come from, but you sure look like a he goat for that tribalistic comment. angry
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by paix(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
White gown wahala: every woman wants to wear the gown, even grannies.

1 Like

Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by 2thpick: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Its obvious Nigeria can't stay. Any little thing .... We attach it to tribe. We don't see ourselves as one. This is also the root of our biased judgement in political ish. Juz found a babe n she's always like yorubas are this n that CNT u all relate to others base on personality. OK o the "superior tribe" thanks. We all should form our world - foreign then we may appreciate ourselves
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by Mhizkel(f): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
And some idiotic people came here, started spiting rubbish..Sayin itz common among yoruba people..
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote

LarrySun:
God of mercy!!! This is the combination of wedding anniversary, naming ceremony and funeral!

Wedding...The Bride!
Naming...The Baby!!
Funeral...The Groom!!!

*Notice the mourners in the background*

+ divorce celebration (see how far the couples are to each other).
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by onenaira007: 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:
Oga!wetin happen na,y u jst beef yoruba peeps straight 4ward.I swear to God I no b yoruba.
Me:whisper 4 my ear wetin dem do u.
You:.......?
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
tchidi:
Whadda.... angry angry sad

Right there on the[b] high table[/b]? For real? undecided
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
paix:
White gown wahala: every woman wants to wear the gown, even grannies.
...beats me undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by kay5922: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
LarrySun:
God of mercy!!! This is the combination of wedding anniversary, naming ceremony and funeral!

Wedding...The Bride!
Naming...The Baby!!
Funeral...The Groom!!!

*Notice the mourners in the background*

This cracked me up real bad. Guy you bad oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by HankzBae(m): 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
The result of tasting before buying

But ain't cool sha, she should have waited till after the ceremony

Nd M Likinq This!
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by rukky2000(f): 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:
u must be crazy to say that
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by Orikinla(m): 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
What a blessing.
May God bless all marriages with beautiful mothers and children.

Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by efonat(m): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
Do u know d symbol of a white wedding gown? Or u accept it because everyone else accepts it. It signifies purity. That woman should have worn a red gown. cry
Enegod:
so, she shouldn't feed her baby again because of wedding?!! angry
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by 1dafullymade(f): 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
LarrySun:
I'm sorry for the statement; but you shouldn't have been tribalistic about your experience. The Yorubas would consider your statement an insult.

I'm sorry, please forgive me.
thank u dear...honestly, i don't get it, really don't kno y people ar so "tribalistic" & insulting...can't one comment respectfully on a thread wtout dishing out insults & bn "tribalistic"...can we ever get pass religion & tribe in ds country..& we all are supose to b "one Nigeria"?...
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by snapatini(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
wetin u mean mr kotolove...wich tribe no fit do dat kind thing..abeg park well......
kestolove95:
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by kestolove95(m): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
rukky2000:
u must be crazy to say that
swthrt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! / Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / 24-year-old UK Woman Artificially Inseminated Herself; Gave Birth To A Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.