Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached (3382 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Pius Odubu Escapes Assassination (Edo Deputy Governor) - Photo / Prince Odi For PDP Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by osemwengie1: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
Impeachment Process of Deputy Governor Pius Odubu to start soon as House Speaker Victor Edoror pockets N2billion for himself and colleagues to prosecute the impeachment..
Pius Odubu is being threatened to Resign or be impeachment..
What has Odubu done wrong?

THE PICTURE IS BECOMING CLEARER NOW AS WE GUESSTIMATE OSHIOMHOLE'S KINDERGARTEN MOVES..

(1) He is planning to impeach Pius Odubu as Deputy Governor because the latter is insisting he will not drop his ambition of contesting as governor. Oshiomhole do not want an Atikulike deputy governor that may not support his anointed when the time comes. Poor Odubu...he is now getting to know that fraudulent loyalty doesn't sell. Oshiomhole is definitely not one to fall for it.

(2) TY Danjuma and Obasanjo are now forcing him to support a candidate from Edo Central no longer Edo South. In fact,they want him to project Prof Osunbor. The reason being that,APC have resolved not to pick Minister and Governor from the same senatorial District. With the appointment of Dr.Ehinare,APC have zoned Benin out of the governorship race. They did this recently when they dropped a ministerial nominee from Niger because he is from the same constituency with the state governor. This position can only be reversed if and only if Dr.Osagie resigns before the APC primaries. Now,would he?
But wait,let's talk about Osunbor. Yes,the same Osunbor who became a puppet governor to one unknown 5th grade politician called Isiaih Osifoh. The very same rootless and equivocating politician from Iriuekpen. Well na our people talk am say,if boar developed tumour for bulocus,na hunter gain more meat. PDP is clearly on a divinely propelled rollercoaster to Osadebey house here.

(3) It is now winning the PDP ticket that is the only hurdle to overcome by either,Ize-Iyamu,Edebiri,Uzamere,Idukorioyemen and other pdp aspirants from Edo south.The combine vote of Edo north and Central will not give APC victory, Oredo Alone will delete Edo central from the picture entirely, Egor and Orhiomwon will do same to Edo north. APC has lost the South already and as such the election.

It is very comforting to know that APC arrangement cannot be implemented in PDP.

It is getting very interesting indeed.

Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by managermahmud: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
He can't and will not be impeached
Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by FastShipping: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
Source??
Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by Mogidi: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Pastor Ize-Iyamu for Governor 2016.
Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by erunz(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
MOGIDI, OWI ABA U SEE WETIN OSHIOMOLE DEY TURN OUR STATE TO, AM FROM EKPOMA AND I SHARE SAME LG WITH OSUNBOR, BUT I WILL VOTE IYAMU. TIME TO SEND APC PARKING

1 Like

Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by Dcomrade(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
Heard its #Team Ize Iyamu....still observing from close range wink
GRACE GROUP...No Man Is God grin
Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by Mogidi: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
erunz:
MOGIDI, OWI ABA U SEE WETIN OSHIOMOLE DEY TURN OUR STATE TO, AM FROM EKPOMA AND I SHARE SAME LG WITH OSUNBOR, BUT I WILL VOTE IYAMU. TIME TO SEND APC PARKING

Osumbor is too close to Obasanjo, same reason Anenih (an Esan man) provided exhibits that helped in Oshiomhole's victory.

Bros I hail Ekpoma, my elder sister is married to an Ekpoma man.
Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by osemwengie1: 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mogidi:

Osumbor is too close to Obasanjo, same reason Anenih (an Esan man) provided exhibits that helped in Oshiomhole's victory.

. By picking Osunbor APC is giving Edo state to PDP as a gift
Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by osemwengie1: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mogidi:

, I just wonder Obj obsession with Edo state. He could not win his Local govt he wants to decide who govern Edo State. We have put him to shame before, we will do it again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by Mogidi: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
osemwengie1:

I pray he becomes APC governorship candidate.
Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by Mogidi: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
osemwengie1:
, I just wonder Obj obsession with Edo state, we have put him to shame before, we will do it again.

We can't have outsiders telling us who to be our governor.
Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by donphilopus: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
erunz:

The same Ize-Iyamu who was the Chief of Staff to Lucky from 1999-2003 and SSG from 2003-2007?! Guy, you ain't serious. I know the OP is just propagating. If it happens to be through though, it would be hard for Osunbor to win against a (popular) Benin man. Like I earlier told Mogidi, they (Esans) would continue to be slaves in their own land. The only was Osunbor can win is if PDP fields an Esan man. Let's just see how it goes sha!!

FYI, Ize-Iyamu can never win PDP Ticket. And even if he wins the Ticket, no sane Edo person would vote a man who was very close to Lucky during his entire 8yrs reign.

2 Likes

Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by donphilopus: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
osemwengie1:

I'm sure you're an Odubu apologist? Even if, that doesn't mean you should be saying all these.

My Uncle represented Edo North in the 7th Senate. Whenever he comes home and Oshiomole happens to be in Iyamho, my Uncle would leave at between 8-11pm and come back by 2-4am. He was just too loyal to Oshiomole. But when it was time for Primaries, Oshiomole asked his Etsako Delegates to vote an Etsako man (Alimikhena) because he feels if he leaves there come next year, there won't be an Etsako man in a big position anymore. They did! During the Election I still voted Alimikhena, Buhari and a PDP man for the House of Reps (who later lost). Oshiomole can't stop me from supporting APC!

1 Like

Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by Mogidi: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

The same Ize-Iyamu who was the Chief of Staff to Lucky from 1999-2003 and SSG from 2003-2007?! Guy, you ain't serious. I know the OP is just propagating. If it happens to be through though, it would be hard for Osunbor to win against a (popular) Benin man. [size=15pt]Like I earlier told Mogidi, they (Esans) would continue to be slaves in their own land.[/size] The only was Osunbor can win is if PDP fields an Esan man. Let's just see how it goes sha!!

FYI, Ize-Iyamu can never win PDP Ticket. And even if he wins the Ticket, no sane Edo person would vote a man who was very close to Lucky during his entire 8yrs reign.

@emboldened
What slave?
Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by donphilopus: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mogidi:

@emboldened
What slave?

During the last Election, you supported Jonathan not because he was the best but because you felt he was your kinsman. Why then are you now supporting a Benin man when your kinsman (Osunbor) is in the race?! Was that not what you accused the Yorubas of during the Presidential Election?! Is that not why you call them slaves? Shouldn't you ba called a slave as well for supporting an outsider against your son?!

4 Likes

Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by osemwengie1: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

I'm sure you're an Odubu apologist? Even if, that doesn't mean you should be saying all these.

My Uncle represented Edo North in the 7th Senate. Whenever he comes home and Oshiomole happens to be in Iyamho, my Uncle would leave at between 8-11pm and come back by 2-4am. He was just too loyal to Oshiomole. But when it was time for Primaries, Oshiomole asked his Etsako Delegates to vote an Etsako man (Alimikhena) because he feels if he leaves there come next year, there won't be an Etsako man in a big position anymore. They did! During the Election I still voted Alimikhena, Buhari and a PDP man for the House of Reps (who later lost). Oshiomole can't stop me from supporting APC!
. This is not about party afiliation, I even broke my head celebrating his victory, I have d scar till today. But Oshiomole was a mistake to Edo people, The same Godfather-ism Edo people kicked against is what he is trying to becoome. He is not same person will voted for in the past bro.

"Double standard"

The Adams Oshiomole of 1998- 2007 won't plunge Edo state into so much huge debt.
The Adams Oshiomole of 1998 - 2007 won't ask a struggling widow to " go and die".
The Adams Oshiomole of - 2007 won't destroy Uniben staff quarters in order to reclaim ownership for government.
The Adams Oshiomole of 1998- 2007 won't kill the "one man one vote" mantra he came to power with.

Where is "one man one vote"?
Where is "let the people lead"?
Where is "no godfatherism"?
Where is "no imposition"?

In 2007, every living thing in Edo land voted for Comrade Adams Oshiomole. Little did we knew that the personality, which fetch him that general acceptance, was fake and bogus.

Am from bini and we have our pride, no single person has the right to decide who we will vote for it cannot happen. It cant

1 Like

Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by osemwengie1: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

The same Ize-Iyamu who was the Chief of Staff to Lucky from 1999-2003 and SSG from 2003-2007?! Guy, you ain't serious. I know the OP is just propagating. If it happens to be through though, it would be hard for Osunbor to win against a (popular) Benin man. Like I earlier told Mogidi, they (Esans) would continue to be slaves in their own land. The only was Osunbor can win is if PDP fields an Esan man. Let's just see how it goes sha!!

. The same Ize iyamu made Oshiomole gov today, he formed the grace group that became ACN. Ize Iyamu was also in Oshiomole govt until recently. The man has never been convicted nor indicted. What will he had done during Lucky's regime that he did not do. The state was controlled by Anenih and Ogbemudia then. still Lucky performed better than Oshiomole. The only thing lucky did not do was roads, that is the only area I will score him F. the last employment in Edo today was done during Lucky's regime. Oshiomole sacked teachers without replacing them. So POI has done no wrong to Edo people.

1 Like

Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by osemwengie1: 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

During the last Election, you supported Jonathan not because he was the best but because you felt he was your kinsman. Why then are you now supporting a Benin man when your kinsman (Osunbor) is in the race?! Was that not what you accused the Yorubas of during the Presidential Election?! Is that not why you call them slaves? Shouldn't you ba called a slave as well for supporting an outsider against your son?!
. Edo central is a PDP stronghold. They are the ones that were affected the most from Oshiomole's poor 8 Yrs. You dont expect them to vote for that party, except you thing they are fools. The last election was between a bini man and Oshiomole who is not bini, but the Binis voted Oshiomole, are you now saying the binis are slaves for voting against their brother.
Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by tpiander: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mogidi:

We can't have outsiders telling us who to be our governor.

are you joking?

2 Likes

Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by tpiander: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
topic

Oshiomole is enjoying sha!

he must be the "most enjoyment" governor in the history of the state although I could be wrong.
Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by Mogidi: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
tpiander:

are you joking?

What do you mean?
Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by donphilopus: 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
osemwengie1:
. Edo central is a PDP stronghold. They are the ones that were affected the most from Oshiomole's poor 8 Yrs. You dont expect them to vote for that party, except you thing they are fools. The last election was between a bini man and Oshiomole who is not bini, but the Binis voted Oshiomole, are you now saying the binis are slaves for voting against their brother.

I ain't saying Binis are slaves for voting against their brothers. I'm only telling Mogidi because that's what he believes. Jonathan is from the South-South but I voted Buhari. That doesn't make me a slave. Oshiomole's 8yrs can never be as poor as that of Lucky.

1 Like

Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by donphilopus: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
osemwengie1:
. The same Ize iyamu made Oshiomole gov today, he formed the grace group that became ACN. Ize Iyamu was also in Oshiomole govt until recently. The man has never been convicted nor indicted. What will he had done during Lucky's regime that he did not do. The state was controlled by Anenih and Ogbemudia then. still Lucky performed better than Oshiomole. The only thing lucky did not do was roads, that is the only area I will score him F. the last employment in Edo today was done during Lucky's regime. Oshiomole sacked teachers without replacing them. So POI has done no wrong to Edo people.

Why are you not being truthful to yourself? Which sane person would claim Lucky performed better than Oshiomole?! Most schools in Edo State were like abandoned toilets during Lucky's regime but today most of them have been renovated. I could remember my uncle collecting his pension 16-20th of every month during Lucky's regime but started collecting in the 1st week of every month during Osunbor and Oshiomole's regime. When it comes to road, Oshiomole has tried. Pls, don't ever compare him with Lucky.

1 Like

Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by osemwengie1: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

Why are you not being truthful to yourself? Which sane person would claim Lucky performed better than Oshiomole?! Most schools in Edo State were like abandoned toilets during Lucky's regime but today most of them have been renovated. I could remember my uncle collecting his pension 16-20th of every month during Lucky's regime but started collecting in the 1st week of every month during Osunbor and Oshiomole's regime. When it comes to road, Oshiomole has tried. Pls, don't ever compare him with Lucky.
, This is what annoys me,

1. those pry schools you claim where funded 60% by the Federal govt, 30% state govt , 10% LG, yet most have no chairs, students still sit on the floor, will upload pics if you want. While Lucky Igbeniedion built College of Education, College of Agriculture from Scratch, employed over 10,000 teachers to Oshiomole's none, Built hostels and Lecture halls in AAU, AAU fees where affordable. Oshiomole increased fees in AAU by more than 200%, yet no single development was done in AAU during his time. Thats for Education

2 The last time I checked, Pensioners were protesting over unpaid pensions

3[b] Luck performed poorly interms of road construction.[/b], Oshiomole did better

5. You claim we should not compare Luck to Oshio, on what basis, is it in terms of Health ( Stella OBJ hospital is there), or industries( Nigeria breweries ,e.tc or transportation (ECTS, e.tc. Do you know all Edo line workers lost their Job because Oshiomole closed Edo line. Pls dont even go there, if you want a Sector by Sector analysis of their performance let me know. What do you call a govt that did not employ a single soul for 7 years .
Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by donphilopus: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
osemwengie1:
, This is what annoys me,

1. those pry schools you claim where funded 60% by the Federal govt, 30% state govt , 10% LG, yet most have no chairs, students still sit on the floor, will upload pics if you want. While Lucky Igbeniedion built College of Education, College of Agriculture from Scratch, employed over 10,000 teachers to Oshiomole's none, Built hostels and Lecture halls in AAU, AAU fees where affordable. Oshiomole increased fees in AAU by more than 200%, yet no single development was done in AAU during his time. Thats for Education

2 The last time I checked, Pensioners were protesting over unpaid pensions

3[b] Luck performed poorly interms of road construction.[/b], Oshiomole did better

5. You claim we should not compare Luck to Oshio, on what basis, is it in terms of Health ( Stella OBJ hospital is there), or industries( Nigeria breweries ,e.tc or transportation (ECTS, e.tc. Do you know all Edo line workers lost their Job because Oshiomole closed Edo line. Pls dont even go there, if you want a Sector by Sector analysis of their performance let me know. What do you call a govt that did not employ a single soul for 7 years .

You claimed those schools were 60% funded by the FG. Was that same FG not there when Lucky was the Governor? What did he do with the funds he received from the FG. I'm not saying Oshiomole is the best but stop comparing him with Lucky who was one of the worst Governor during his time. If you believe he has done so well, then ask him to go represent Edo South in the next Senate and see if they would give him their mandate.

1 Like

Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by tpiander: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mogidi:

What do you mean?

so because Obasanjo is black he cant choose your governor?

1 Like

Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by osemwengie1: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

You claimed those schools were 60% funded by the FG. Was that same FG not there when Lucky was the Governor? What did he do with the funds he received from the FG. I'm not saying Oshiomole is the best but stop comparing him with Lucky who was one of the worst Governor during his time. If you believe he has done so well, then ask him to go represent Edo South in the next Senate and see if they would give him their mandate.
, Like I said those schools dont have enough sit for students. Lucky did not leave Edo State in Debt, do you know the debt burden of Edo State as at today, The Levies Edo people are paying , The Agbero ( Kabaka) he is using to harass Bini People,. You are kidding me really, If you take ur time to look at the performance of both govt sector by sector, you will understand what am talking about. Lucky just lacked publicity, he did not use the media the way Oshio has. thats why bini see him as a failure. But the truth is he is better than Oshiomole, even with limited resources at his disposal. The impunity was not like this, How many local govt election did he conduct during his time, they are all appointments.
Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by osemwengie1: 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
tpiander:

so because Obasanjo is black he cant choose your governor?
No one person can choose our gov. This is not Lag and Ogun state where Tinubu decides who govn them.
Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by osemwengie1: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lucky Igbinedion's performance in Agriculture

3 sem mechanized farm in ekperi, edo north. one semi mechanized farm in oben,pineapple juice factory in ehor,urhonigbe rubber estate, teak plantation in ehor and ugo in edo south,okhuo fish hatchery and broodstock in okhuo,college of agriculture iguorhiakhi

@donphilopus kindly tell me Oshiomole's performance in Agriculture
Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by donphilopus: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
osemwengie1:
Lucky Igbinedion's performance in Agriculture

3 sem mechanized farm in ekperi, edo north. one semi mechanized farm in oben,pineapple juice factory in ehor,urhonigbe rubber estate, teak plantation in ehor and ugo in edo south,okhuo fish hatchery and broodstock in okhuo,college of agriculture iguorhiakhi

@donphilopus kindly tell me Oshiomole's performance in Agriculture

Guy, you expect me to go take his scorecard and start telling you what he has done and not done?! During the Campaigns, he listed all he had done. I'm sure you can get them online. I'm too busy for all that!

1 Like

Re: Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached by osemwengie1: 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

Guy, you expect me to go take his scorecard and start telling you what he has done and not done?! During the Campaigns, he listed all he had done. I'm sure you can get them online. I'm too busy for all that!
, you got nothing to show, but if you want a debate on their performance I will let you know sector by sector. Lucky was better than Oshio, if you deny it, let me know.I will go to another sector, (Youth and Sport)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Female Deeper Life Members Fight Publicly Over Man In Lagos / JUST IN: Police Checkpoint Attacked In Enugu ,Two Ak47 Rifle Snatched / See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.