Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,081 members, 7,863,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Advice Pls Who Should She Date??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Pls Who Should She Date??? (773 Views)

He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / When A Lady Tells Biafrans She's Date Only Men Into Oil And Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Pls Who Should She Date??? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
A lady has been in relationship with a guy for over 8years and they have been apart for 6years i.e they haven't seen each other for the past 6years cos d guy stays in Abuja while she in lagos .so she decided to end d relationship as d distance wasnt helping matters.she is single now but Av suitors around her ,one is her ex .bf neighbour who attends same school with her i.e uniilag while the other is her ex boyfriend' s cousin who also works in Lagos n she thinks she likes both of them very well and they both asked her out...so she is so confused now n worried ...

WHO SHOULD SHE GO OUT WITH
Re: Advice Pls Who Should She Date??? by Brugo(m): 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
After dumping him, she wants to go out with his cousin and his friend. Did he offend you? Why do you want to hurt him the more?

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls Who Should She Date??? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
Brugo:
After dumping him, she wants to go our with his cousin and his friend. Did he offend you? Why do you want to hurt him the more?

Actually she didn't cos d guy undestands too dat d relationship hasn't been too good in d past year so it was like they both knew Wat was going to happen at d end.
Re: Advice Pls Who Should She Date??? by Brugo(m): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Holudamsel:

Actually she didn't cos d guy undestands too dat d relationship hasn't been too good in d past year so it was like they both knew Wat was going to happen at d end.
That cannot be entirely true. It is obvious that the lady had been planning to end it long before she told the dude. Now she is comfortably falling in love with people close to him.

It's not nice to find out that your ex is now dating your cousin or friend. It's not cool at all.
Re: Advice Pls Who Should She Date??? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Brugo:

That cannot be entirely true. It is obvious that the lady had been planning to end it long before she told the dude. Now she is comfortably falling in love with people close to him.

It's not nice to find out that your ex is now dating your cousin or friend. It's not cool at all.

Guess it okay if she dates the friend than d cousin
Re: Advice Pls Who Should She Date??? by espn(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Holudamsel:
A lady has been in relationship with a guy for over 8years and they have been apart for 6years i.e they haven't seen each other for the past 6years cos d guy stays in Abuja while she in lagos .so she decided to end d relationship as d distance wasnt helping matters.she is single now but Av suitors around her ,one is her ex .bf neighbour who attends same school with her i.e uniilag while the other is her ex boyfriend' s cousin who also works in Lagos n she thinks she likes both of them very well and they both asked her out...so she is so confused now n worried ...

WHO SHOULD SHE GO OUT WITH
nd that lady is u..its wrong though.m ur ex cousin or friend..its totally unacceptable.. if it were to b d other way round can u accept dat. Moreover those guyz v hidden motive ever since u v bin dating ur ex. I sent a pm for more advice smiley
Re: Advice Pls Who Should She Date??? by Brugo(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Holudamsel:

Guess it okay if she dates the friend than d cousin
None is okay.
Re: Advice Pls Who Should She Date??? by Enegod(m): 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Stop holding one of them hostage... Choose one and let the other go undecided
The effects of greed and attention seeking can cause a avalanche of dispair!
Re: Advice Pls Who Should She Date??? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
Enegod:
Stop holding one of them hostage... Choose one and let the other go undecided
The effects of greed and attention seeking can cause a avalanche of dispair!

Hmmmn

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Her Want You Back - Expert Advice On Getting Your Ex Girlfriend Back / Photo: Please One Word For This Mother / LADIES: Smelly Partsof Your Body That Can Ruin Great Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.