Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (4739 Views)

Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by NIJJAking(m): 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
rate me as the most handsome dude in 9ja

5 Likes

Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by buygala(m): 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
You look like a burnt offering for the gods cry

No offence intended

21 Likes

Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by falconey(m): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
what in it for me?
Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
You're the most handsome in Africa sef.

5 Likes

Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by dudesexy1111(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
grin
Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by jnrbayano(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Op,

You are fine but opening this thread is not as fine.

1 Like

Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
make i laff first..
bros your face look like puff puff grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Ichliebedich(f): 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
O no not again undecided[s]
Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by jaybee3(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
na me and you dey compete for the biggest nose.

nothing do us

babes go begin beef you so no worry my friend cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Tarteenah: 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
LMAO! U look like ur background!!! grin grin grin

Sorry,the background looks better angry

Attention seeker! Get a job!

Stop embarrassing yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
Rate you or vote you...what exactly do you want
Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by ajaniade004: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
ireneonyy:
make i laff first..
Ah ah. You wicked no be small o. The guy face no resemble puff puff na, na half bloated baloon he look like. The guy made mistake. He for wan say most hansomest guy in his village

1 Like

Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tarteenah:

My friend, sharap dia.

As he is looking like his background, and he has a 2014 range rover sport supercharged, and a fleet of companies, and he comes to your house to ask for your hand in marriage, will you not jump on him? Will your parents not start calling him "our inlaw" already?

Pffffffffft!

3 Likes

Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by ammyluv2002(f): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
ireneonyy:
make i laff first..
buygala:

No offence intended
Hahahahahahaha

Bros, don't mind them jare....you're wonderfully made by God
Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by ikeno(m): 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
buygala:

No offence intended
Dude why na...you dey para annoyance oo.u 4 kukuma rate am 0.001.
Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
buygala:

No offence intended

Rotflmcao, you wicked die
Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by ggrin(f): 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Omo!!!!! shockedshockedshocked

When I show this op's pic to my junior bro

He ran!!!!! Shouting ojuju calabar gringringringringringringringrin

Have bin looking for him since sadsadsad

Who help me see amundecided

*modified*
Abeg stop yabbing this op o gringringringringrin
Hin fit commit suicide o shockedshockedshocked
Who knows maybe his having a bad time outta thereembarassed

@op, u looking muaaaaaaaaaah kisskisskiss
U be iceberylin brotherundecided
lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tarteenah:

Lol
Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by spanzed(m): 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
ggrin:
Omo!!!!! shockedshockedshocked

When I show this op's pic to my junior bro

He ran!!!!! Shouting ojuju calabar gringringringringringringringrin

Have bin looking for him since sadsadsad

Who help me see amundecided
grin gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
ireneonyy:
make i laff first..
Puff Puff face you'll gladly kiss if he was as rich as dangote. .. Make I hear word abeg. Una own too much.
Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
Blackett:
Puff Puff face you'll gladly kiss if he was as rich as dangote. .. Make I hear word abeg. Una own too much.
no bi lie o.
Op deserve a hot gbana slap for saying the most handsome pic grin
Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by NIJJAking(m): 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
i take it u people above dont have eyes for good things,,,,every single time i look at my face in the mirror i see a guy who is wasting his talent to compete at the mr universe most handsome guy event and have the potential to be crowned king....let me just take it u are all jealous.
I think this pic will convince u better

4 Likes

Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
NIJJAking:
i take it u people above dont have eyes for good things,,,,every single time i look at my face in the mirror i see a guy who is wasting his talent to compete at the mr universe most handsome guy event and have the potential to be crowned king....let me just take it u are all jealous.

Are you just making fun of yourself or what?

5 Likes

Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Tarteenah: 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
Blackett:
My friend, sharap dia.

As he is looking like his background, and he has a 2014 range rover sport supercharged, and a fleet of companies, and he comes to your house to ask for your hand in marriage, will you not jump on him? Will your parents not start calling him "our inlaw" already?

Pffffffffft!

Do you have sense? No

Why are you so pained? Are you ugly too? #scratchdat# Do you look like his background too? I won't be surprised! Mr black kettle

Pls carry dis bitterness to somewhere else!

Not every parent is hungry, d fact that poverty is finishing your family doesn't mean it's everywhere darling! I know ur parents wud dance when dey see range rover! Smh! Oloriburuku oshi
Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by demelza: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
I think say na only small pikin dey do dis kin thing.
Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by ikeno(m): 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
Since nobody wants to rate you let me open the floor and give u -9.

background -8
Dressing -7
Facial expression -8

Next time package yourself wella.
Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Tarteenah: 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
NIJJAking:
I think this pic will convince u better

Biko save the money for bis/data and buy a belt! #thankmelater

3 Likes

Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tarteenah:

Do you have sense? No

Why are you so pained? Are you ugly too? #scratchdat# Do you look like his background too? I won't be surprised! Mr black kettle

Pls carry dis bitterness to somewhere else!

Not every parent is hungry, d fact that poverty is finishing your family doesn't mean it's everywhere darling! I know ur parents wud dance when dey see range rover! Smh! Oloriburuku oshi
I said you, your parents will dance and call him in law, and you're transferring aggression. You don mad before?
Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by clean2: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
i hail u the original most handsome naijaking,, dont mind all those haters above. Honestly u are a verrrrrry handsome dude and i swear i fit sponsor u to any beauty contest world wide because i sure say u go win. Just check out the fresh face, nicely shape physique oh boy..if to say u be woman i for toast u sharply. I hail u. My guy u fine die.

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
buygala:
No offence intended

Lolz...u bad gan, ur razor mouth no get mate.
Re: Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by auntymi(f): 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
buygala:

No offence intended
wicked, Op mre bashin re cmiN like dis1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rate My Girlfriend's Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? Hot Picz / Funny Conversation Between A Couple Concerning Birth Control (PHOTOS) / Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.