Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

If Your Matured, Please Read This. For Adults Only!!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / If Your Matured, Please Read This. For Adults Only!!! (1109 Views)

Am I Cursed? Please Read It Is Extremely Urgent And A Mater Of Life/death / Shocking Story Of A Graduate Turned To Yahoo Boy. Please Read / Can God Still Work Miracles? Please Read And Answer Because I Am Breaking Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Matured, Please Read This. For Adults Only!!! by tonychristopher: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
If your matured, please read this. For adults only!!!

I know that in this part of globe we are very pretentions or do I say majority of us. I was looking out for artistic work; I came in contact with Jade B work. He calls it therapeutic photography. Most of his work at his online gallery was or do I say is dedicated to womanhood in its pure state especially motherhood.
After looking at this work of art, mind you I call them work of art some puritans might see it at exhibitionism on the part of the women while others such as perverts will see this work as erotic while lesbianism might see the work of art as sensual and chronic sex starved inmates will see this as masturbation tool. But I have decided to view it from artistic point of view maintaining my aesthetic distance
This to me is the best form of human artistic photography with nice bodied women with no stretch mark nor flabby but they are everyday woman. This picture is dedicated to motherhood.
What is your opinion of these pictures? It is strictly for matured minds, to me all I see is just a breast feeding woman and I have never seen a breast feeding woman sensual or sexual, we are used to those scenes in Africa.

If your matured, please read this. For adults only!!!

Re: If Your Matured, Please Read This. For Adults Only!!! by tpiar: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
where's the male version?

1 Like

Re: If Your Matured, Please Read This. For Adults Only!!! by kestolove95(m): 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dem no gt toto ne?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

reasons why some benins have yoruba names / Pregnancy Before Marriage! / Social-cultural System Of Ilaje People Up To 1900 By Olasemojo Olabamigbe John

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.