Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Simple Tips For Guys On How To Pull A Perfect Valenswine's Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Tips For Guys On How To Pull A Perfect Valenswine's Night (621 Views)

Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos) / To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) / 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Tips For Guys On How To Pull A Perfect Valenswine's Night by sundoj08(m): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
First i might disappoint folks that got interested in this post thinking i got the spelling all messed up. tongue

Note: this thread is for those that love their partners but for a reason or the other, they still have somebody on the sidelines wink

Valenswine's day (not valentine) is Feb 13 and it's a day you're supposed to show love to your mistress/side chic as opposed to Feb 14 which is reserved for your wife/gf.
In light of the aforementioned, it's really important especially as a guy to pull this off right so you don't incur the wrath of your wife/gf while hitting the right notes with your mistress/side chic.
Remember your mistress/side chic also needs some love so you might wanna keep this in mind.
Straight to the point....

1. Most girls would love to spend the night prior to Feb 14 with their partner so you better start cooking up some really nice excuses about school or work to your wife/gf. if you're smart enough, she won't hold u back. E.g Hey bae, i need to round up my assignments in the school library tonight so we could have tomorrow (feb 14) to ourselves cool. (Im actually using this line)

2. Don't start being jittery all day rather be exceptionally sweet and loving. She'll simply think you're over excited cos you'll be spending Feb 14 with her. Remember you've got it under control grin

3. I just can't stop saying this, pls and pls don't take your mistress/side chic to a restaurant or any other luxurious place you're gonna be taking your wife/gf the next day except you want the waitress to tip her off by thanking you for yesterday's generosity grin (oops)

4. Have fun and after all is said and done, you still gotta let her know she's still a mistress/side chic else she might show up when you're having a nice time with your wife/gf the next day (feb 14) lipsrsealed

Disclaimer- don't hold me responsible if it doesn't work well for you it's probably cos you messed it all up. On the other hand, if it does work for you make sure you give me the thumbs up cool

Lastly, ladies if a guy is taking you out tonight and you're all hyped up thinking you're all his got, it's time to lower you ego a lil bit, tho you've gotta realize he likes you enough to wanna be with you cos trust me it's really hard to pull off .

So that's it nairalanders, add yours if you feel like it and if its not meant for you just be nice and don't derail the whole thing.

Spread the love kiss

(1) (Reply)

How To Escape The Friend Zone / Question Of The Month / See What Looking At Every Big Ukwu Can Do To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.